[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Are the rumors true, do you have a major crush on me Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7413.jpg (79KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7413.jpg
79KB, 1080x809px
>Are the rumors true, do you have a major crush on me Anon? Is it true that you want me to suck your hard erect warm cock, and lick around your tip with my tounge until you explode down my qt asmr video making throat?
w a t d o
>>
>tfw you will never have a cute conservative gay-hating gf like ASMR Darling
>>
>>39484375
She hates gays? NANI?! Didn't know my future wife was B A S E D
>>
>bluntly state "Yes."
>silence
>she leaves, completely disgusted
Happened to me in high school. Crush knew I liked her and for kicks walked up to me while having lunch alone (usual stuff) and starting talking sexy about giving me a private lap-dance. Simply said yes in response. I have never seen such a look of disgust on a humans face before. This was, of course, long after I'd had been shattered as a person
>>
>white woman

gross.
>>
this just reminded me i blew it with a girl who liked me in 6th grade and now im going to die a virgin
>>
"I have never seen you before in my life"
>>
>>39484430
>asks you if you'd enjoy a sexual act that any guy would enjoy
>disgusted when you respond yes
Damn, that's an extremely shitty thing to do.
>>39484448
fag
>>
2001: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGoM7atmJJA

current year: Is it true that you want me to suck your hard erect warm cock, and lick around your tip with my tounge until you explode down my qt asmr video making throat?
>>
>>39484393
yeah, someone on 8ch /asmr/ matched with her on OkCupid I think. One of the questions was is being gay a sin or something and she said yes
>>
>>39484612
It was very spiteful; she was an uptight frilly person who thought very highly of herself but not in the mean bitch sense but more of the coldly calculating superior sense.
I always got the weird weight on my chest when I imagined what it would be like if that flaming personality set her desires on me.
>>
>>39484342

b-but you aren't my ASMR waifu...
>>
File: IMG_6665.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6665.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>>39484913
>having an asmr waifu that's not asmr darling
Your asmr waifu is shit
>>
I find Gibi really cute I don't care what everyone says
>>
>>39484978

I can't watch her if I'm on a nofap streak because I want to be mothered by her so bad.
>>
>>39484342

Honestly any interaction I've ever had with a woman that has had anything close to this tone has gone badly in the end, even though it seems like she's primed and ready to go.
>>
>>39484978
She's is cute. She has a great personality too, seems real chill to hang around
>>
>>39484342
Holy fuck guys thanks for letting about that
>>
>>39484342
>w a t d o
pull out the creepy vid her ex uploaded of them together and proceed to never get hard for her.

you ain't getting near my cock slut
>>
>>39484342
No.
Why?
>i've had somebody basically say this to me and replied that exact way
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.