[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea just tested some nuke, Hydrogen nuke maybe even.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: w43.jpg (91KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
w43.jpg
91KB, 590x393px
North Korea just tested some nuke, Hydrogen nuke maybe even. Hope WW3 starts soon, then i dont have to worry about my NEET'dom. Good luck to you military cucks
>>
>>39483991
Drumpf won't even do anything to stop Kim. War is off.
>>
>>39484046

that pussy,

Make Nuclear Wars Great Again

MNWGA
>>
>>39483991
Can NK nukes even reach the US?
Plus if they actually go through with it they can kiss their asses goodbye. The US has allies, and nobody likes NK
>>
>>39484135

Hawaii and Alaska definitely,

west coast probably,

rest of the US still up for debate.

The scenario i am hoping for now is the USA tries to attack NK in some pussy sneak attack. China initiates their security alliance with NK, then a war starts with China, Russia allies with China,

and then we go in to the Fallout universe,
>>
>>39484244
I doubt that they can reach the east coast.
Luckily I live in the west coast so hopefully a nuke will land directly on top of me.
It would be hilariously ironic to have such a meager existence end with a bang.
>>
>>39484314

i will be laughing my ass off watching Normans freak out and sob about losing all their shit in the apocalypse.
>>
>>39484135
The key technology gap is re-entry mechanisms. NK almost certainly have missiles that can fly as far as the US, and they almost certainly have nuclear weapons... But what they never never demonstrated is the technology to allow the nuclear warhead to survive the heat Of reentry. Nuclear ballistic missiles are very complicated things.
>>
>>39483991
I wish a nigga would. Watching 12 missiles fly towards the US and get shot down followed by a rain of nuclear fire back would give me the biggest patriotic boner.
>>
Same, I just want to see the world burn
>>
>>39484582
I think that this is a concern for them, but I also think that the logistics of getting a missile that far make the whole enterprise too risky. I'd think they'd be more likely to just throw their weapons at Japan and South Korea.
>>
>>39484314
The official Chinese stance is if NK starts it, they will not assist. If the US starts, they will back NK.
>>
>>39484660
Would they really though? China has an awful lot to lose. I don't see North Korea being worth throwing away everything for them.
>>
I hope the Aegis-equipped destroyers docked in San Diego aren't just for show or I'm fucked in the event of a nuclear missile launch
>>
File: nnnn.png (67KB, 658x588px) Image search: [Google]
nnnn.png
67KB, 658x588px
>>39483991

lm realIy scared guys
>>
>>39484244
>china rising to north korea's defense
If you actually think this would happen you've gone full retard. A more likely scenario is china goes to war with North Korea to prevent the US from seizing the territory for South Korea.
>>
>>39484660

we need to figure out how to get the US to start it
>>
File: civilian.jpg (76KB, 561x598px) Image search: [Google]
civilian.jpg
76KB, 561x598px
I laugh every time threads like this pop out
"ohmygosh ww3"
this is what brainlets truly believe
>>
Realistically let's say that N. Korea gets a nuke off. Okay, but how much damage could they actually do before the allied forces of the world completely carpet bomb them into dust?
>>
>>39484698
There is US fleets around North Korea equipped for missile defense. Also a bunch of shit in Japan, South Korea, and the pacific in general.

Also shooting down a nuke once it is in sub orbit is really difficult. The US has some ways to maybe do it though.
>>
>>39484701

it's just the apocalypse you pussy
>>
>>39484731
They could feasibly kill millions of people in South Korea and Japan. It would, of course, be suicide.

The point of their nuclear weapons isn't to actually use them. It's to wield the threat of them to get privileges and recognition on the international stage that has thus far been denied to them.
>>
File: 1437781366548.jpg (96KB, 890x656px) Image search: [Google]
1437781366548.jpg
96KB, 890x656px
>>39484244
>Super mutants
>>
>>39483991
https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
>tfw even unrealistically massive bombs dropped on huge cities have death tolls of only a million

Nuclear war will never happen, no country is stupid or brave enough to start it, and if it does it will end quickly with a few million dead max.
>>
>>39484727
It's good to have dreams
>>
>>39484727

let us brainlets enjoy our doom fantasy
>>
>>39484771
>>39484786
>dreams
>truly believe
does not compute
>>
File: w44.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
w44.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>39484767

gggrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh

graaghhhh
>>
>>39484698

AEGIS is only good for boost or midcourse interception. By the time the warhead has re entered the atmosphere and is screaming towards San Diego at 5 miles/second, it'll be too late.
>>
>>39484838
Oh well, guess I'll hope their aim is fortuitous enough that I'd be instantly incinerated instead of being one of the poor irradiated bastards disfigured from third degree burns
>>
>>39484838
Mostly true. I can't remember what it is called but there is a missile the US has that theoretically can do late interception.
>>
>>39484838
And that brings back the question of whether the missile could survive reentry.
>>
>>39484976
Sprint/Nike. Intercepted in the last 20 seconds of flight. The big radar/launch station for it is 50 miles north of me.
>>
File: raider pepe.jpg (63KB, 515x369px) Image search: [Google]
raider pepe.jpg
63KB, 515x369px
>>39484828
Massive amounts of radiation would just slowly and painfully kill you, so I guess it's not really that funny.
>>
>>39484976
THAAD

original pasta
>>
File: laughing mexican comedian.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mexican comedian.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>39483991
>he believes that there will be another massive war
>he believes nukes will be launched
they won't let their monopolies be destroyed by a nuclear war because of some chubby gook thinking his country is superior.
>>
Say they nuke Seoul. What happens? Does Pyongyang actually get nuked in retaliation?
>>
>>39485054

no it will make me feral, so that i will roam the wastes 200 years later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT5MjBlJNKA
>>
>>39484727
NK not being able to shoot missiles is what they ant you to think.
remember pearl harbor. the art of suprise
>>
>>39484244
>then we go in to the Fallout universe
except it would realistically be a shittier version of the Stalker games, without the spoopy otherworldy mutants and magic, and with a whole lot more violence and fighting over few remaining resources.
>>
>>39485145
pearl harbor vs planet-wide nuclear winter
hmmm
really comparable shit right there

even if fucking gooks launch a missile and successfully destroy one fucking city there will be NO retaliation
because nobody wants to perish and Stanislav Petrov is a living example of this
no matter how psychopathic are you, world leaders or this guy with red button
>>
>>39485206

fuck it, it would be preferable to this 80/20 Chad Stacy world.

we need to figure out how to get the USA to attack NK
>>
>>39485145
North Korea knows they have no means to fight the United States and its allies and would be rolled over in a matter of months.

China would likely try and get rid of Kim first to prevent US giving the land to South Korea. It would be the world against North Korea. No one would come to North Korea's aid and they know it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.