[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you didn't start off making beats when it was literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4417.jpg (92KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
92KB, 900x900px
>you didn't start off making beats when it was literally just a loop with a kick drum and snare over it
>now beats are all hard as fuck trap shit with advanced melodies, crazy as fuck hi hats, 1/3 step kick drums and gliding bass, multiple counter-point melodies, tons of crazy sounds out of 1500 dollar vst workstations with tons of tweaking and engineering
>>
File: DIu8MjYVoAIAgY4.png (152KB, 510x528px) Image search: [Google]
DIu8MjYVoAIAgY4.png
152KB, 510x528px
>>39483895

What's your point, Anon? What are you trying to do here?
>>
>>39483895
trap beats are extremely repetitive and easy to make, just look up any lame tutorial
>>
lol it's not nearly as hard as you think it is. just
>pirate FL Studio
>pirate Purity (VST)
>pirate Nexus (VST)
>download free drumkits from reddit.com/r/drumkits
>watch a few hours worth of free youtube tutorials
>study https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_pFsc5bruE and try to recreate it
>>
>>39484026
Well okay yeah I guess I can make a simple one but not a really good one
>>
>>39484813
>but not a really good one
not everything you make will be really good, most great trap beats are made from unknown producers without the finances or any of the intricacy
>>
>>39484864
No I mean all the complicated twists drum fills crazy melodies I can't do it it's made by people who have slowly been learning for years p
>>
>>39484896
Yeah no shit people who have more experience are better. Start now and in a few years u could be with the new wave
>>
>>39485019
I've been doing it for 3 years and kinda suck
>>
>>39484595
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KM94D_EksAU

Are you implying this is easy? You're a retard? Just go make million dollar beats for future then faggot
>>
>>39485309
That's not that hard to make once you've got the right software and know how to use it. The creativity is hard, he's got some good melodies, but also very generic.

To make money off music you need much more than just being good, tho. You need to market yourself, have social media presence, connections, hell be a generally functional person to begin with.
>>
>>39485382
>once you know how to use it

It's not that easy
>>
>>39485382
If you can make beats like that good news you

You can lose your virginity

You should be able to produce for multi million dollar labels if that is "easy"
>>
>>39485401
It literally is that easy, when I got fl I fairly proficient within two weeks
>>
>>39485401
It's not that hard. It is very time consuming but it's a matter of downloading the right synths and effects and learning how to use them, which happens naturally with time and practice. The more technical aspects of mastering are complicated but most normalfags wont notice even if you use like Soundgoodizer and ozone presets.
>>
>>39485493
I'm ugly and suck at interacting with people. I can't be a musician.
>>
>>39485494
>>39485496
If you guys made a trap beat right now it'd sound like an incomplete piece of trash

Even if I sat here and waited a year you couldn't show me a good one just make it then if it's that easy

You can make them in 30 minutes and made 200 dollars per off YouTube
>>
>>39485510
So? 808 mafia has a fat as fuck dude from Europe that does shit over a webcam

Producers don't even have to be attractive
>>
>>39485529
https://soundcloud.com/charlieband0
here you go faggot, first two tracks are just for you
>>
>>39485609
Yea that's not the same thing you know nothing of music

Fuck white peiple need to gtfo this board
>>
>>39485624
I AM LITERALLY A BLACK MAN
>>
>>39485624
You don't understand the future just kys
>>
>>39485309
>Are you implying this is easy?
yes. do you see the fucking video length?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.