[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking to oneitis >seems like she's really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3873.jpg (102KB, 750x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3873.jpg
102KB, 750x608px
>start talking to oneitis
>seems like she's really into me calling me cute
>talking about how we need to hang out
>starts telling me I'm hot and such
>find out from someone that she actually doesn't like me but just wants to fuck me

This is truly the worst feeling I have ever experienced because she is actually talking to me like she really likes me the way I like her, what should I do guys.
>>
How about fucking off this board you stupid faggot?
>>
>>39483721
Take it or leave it, anon.
You can either
A.) Not get the girl romantically because she's not interested in you that way and not have sex
or
B.) Not get the girl romantically but have sex with her, possibly multiple times

The choice should be obvious. Also, there's like 100,000+ compatible people out there for you, don't be spending all of your time worrying over one. Nobody is perfect for you, they all have flaws, even her.
>>
>>39484096
Sorry perma khv don't be jealous that a girl actually wants to fuck me, not my problem
>>
>>39483721
>>just wants to fuck me
Think you meant "fuck with me"; if so:
This is how you know you're truly incel. LDAR.
>>
>>39484173
But anon it hurts a lot maybe if she bluntly told me but she's actually acting like she loves me, I may have gotten false information from the person but she is trying to get sexual with me
>>
>>39483721
Sounds like you need to dick her so good she loves you. People have made it happen before OP
>>
>>39484202
No, she actually just wants my dick she doesn't care about my feelings towards her, but It might not be true, that's what I'm worried about
>>
>>39484238
If it does happen it'll be my first time so idk if I would do a good job, I have a slightly above average dick if that matters at all
>>
>>39484289
Just remember to not be nervous and don't clench your thighs
>>
>>39484186
then why the fuck post here, got to /adv/ where you belong
hope you enjoy chad's sloppy seconds
>>
>>39484399
Do you not see the advice that others gave me, just because you're mad doesn't mean I have to go to a different board, fuck you.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>39483721
lmao nigga you must be dumb as fuck
just fuck her, or are you some kind of fukken faggot
>>
>>39484350
>don't clench your thighs
Whys this?
>>
>>39484269
>Stacey wants to fucc but idk if she truly loves me :(
Why are you on this fucking board?
>>
>>39483721
Fuck her and give her surprise anal.
>>
>>39484438
you mean all the underage kids that cant tell you just made this story up for (you)s?
>>
>>39484493
>robots only want secs and aren't interested in emotional intimacy
>>
>>39484575
More like
>robots can get sex
Try again normalfuck, before getting off my board
>>
>>39484466
makes you cum faster
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.