[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't trust western women raised in urban areas don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

don't trust western women raised in urban areas
don't trust western women that went to college
don't trust western women that don't believe in God
don't trust in western women that wear yoga pants
don't trust in western women that watch american ""''comedians""''
don't trust in western women that read New York Times bestsellers
>>
>tfw going to college and wear yoga pants (mainly for yoga/ice skating, or otherwise with skirts or shorts)
wtf why am i still a kissless virgin
>>
>>39483475
Eastern women are just as bad.
Not sure what's left desu
>>
>tfw western woman who goes to *university and doesn't believe in God
Why aren't I getting invited to orgies etc.? Seems like more fun than my solitary, virginal life.
>>
>>39483532
>ugly
>fat
>never in situations where a male can approach you to seduce

One of these 3 or some combination
>>
>>39483532
>>39483660
well you're probably ugly
>>
>>39483691
I've been told I'm not bad looking (by a gay fashion designer in one of my classes, so he had nothing riding on lying to me). I just don't really go out.
>>
>>39483746
You could literally go out into the quad and spread your pussy for the world and have a line of guys ready and willing.
You have all the power, fuck you for thinking that you're the victim.
>>
>>39483782
I'm not playing the victim, I was just commenting on the fact that those things only happen to the top 5% of girls.
>>
>tfw at least 3 of those apply to me
I'm undateable for wanting an education? For doing yoga? For not believing in something that I find it impossible to believe in?
>>
>>39483532
>with skirts or shorts
Los Angeles trap detected
>>
>>39483532
probably because you're a male
>>
>>39483832
>college scam
>education
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZZpk_9k8E
>>
>>39483803
>I was just commenting on the fact that those things only happen to the top 5% of girls.
make any kind of online dating profile and state you are only there for sex. you will have suitors within the hour. the fact that you wont put ANY effort to getting sex while still thinking you even remotely fit in here is disgusting
>>
>>39483865
I don't go to some American 'college'. I go to a university, and it's a fraction of the price (and I'm certainly not studying useless humanities), and includes industry placements.
>>
>>39483899
Even in the best american university they believe that there are 64 genders and homosexuality is not a mental illness
Even 50 IQ africans and aboriginals know gays have mental problems
How do you expect to be educated by people that are dumber than aboriginals? just because they are white?
>>
>>39483934
>Even in the best american university they believe that there are 64 genders and homosexuality is not a mental illness
That's the point. I don't go to an American university.
>>
>>39483803
Do we live on the same planet?
>>
>>39483969

why do you think Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Australia, Canada and Iceland hires chinese doctors to teach in their university? because there is barely not an intelligent person left in western countries.
These chinese professors don't believe in any crap spread by Vice and Forward.com. That's not a coincidence.
In Finland and Sweden you spend 30% of your time in university learning about african tribes and empowered women studies.
>>
Well, I was raised in an "urban area" (not through my own choice), don't believe in god and do go to university. Guess I won't find my very own potentially abusive, potentially misogynist, potentially simply clingy and desperate robot bf. What a shame.
I think I'll collect cats. Far better for my sanity in the long run than dating someone from here.
>>
>>39484101
post an image of your vagina
>>
>>39484062
In my university, in Aus, we don't have Chinese teachers (and Chinese teachers are notoriously terrible, they cheat their way through uni and don't have the language skills), and don't have mandatory SJW classes.
I just do my subjects (engineering and philosophy) and the breadth stuff (languages).
>>
>>39484137
I respectfully decline this request.
>>
>>39483969
>>39483934
Glad to see some westerners have common sense, I thought you were all hopeless
>>
>>39484101
good we dont want you roastie
gtfo
>>
>>39484140
In China they always get better results in chemistry and biology than the rest of the westernworld
>>
>>39484160
fucking hellspawn bitch
>>
>>39483889
You fail to realize it's easier to get sex than it is to have a meaningful relationship because men only think with their dicks. You're obsessed with sex but call every woman a whore.
>>
File: JewFeminismMeme-1.jpg (735KB, 729x933px) Image search: [Google]
JewFeminismMeme-1.jpg
735KB, 729x933px
>>39484310
western men were raised to be addicted to women
>>
File: asdasdasd234234.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd234234.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>39484101
>tourist roastburger threatens sex denial
this is a significant finding!
>>
>>39484365
I'm not calling you all virgins, or trying to win an argument. Just saying that it's no loss for either side.
>>
I don't believe in God, and was raised in an Urban area, and went to a tertiary institution. Why does that make me untrustworthy? I'm just a lonely, depressed and introverted girl. I've never done any of the stuff in the pictures, slept with anyone, and think "SJWs" are stupid.
>>
>>39483934
>they believe that there are 64 genders and homosexuality is not a mental illness

im in a uni. thats them not me. also jordan b peterson
>>
>>39484310
i dont know if you're that anon or not but the "female" anons that posted said NOTHING about meaningful relationships, they specifically stated grievance only with their virginal status, and my case still stands that it is still much easier to get a meaningful relationship for a woman than a man. if you're complaining that going through men that just want to have sex with you to find a meaningful relationship is equivalent to never having anyone being attracted to you, sex or relationship, then you're going to have a hard time convincing me that that is in any way remotely comparable. so dont try and move the goal posts when your argument still falls flat
>>
>>39484516
what do you want in a bf? I'm interested in what girls of your kind want
>>
>>39484720
Someone who'll treat me as an equal partner and not impose his will onto me, first and foremost. Additionally, being introverted, intelligent and not overly political are definite pluses.
>>
>>39484480
>Guess I won't find my very own potentially abusive, potentially misogynist, potentially simply clingy and desperate robot bf
"no woman would want you" in a really indirect way. fuck off roastie
>>
>>39484720
>Someone who'll treat me as an equal partner and not impose his will onto me, first and foremost.
There it is. There's the trash. From this mindset flows the whoredom and degeneracy which is destroying our civilisation.
>>
>>39484822
>There it is. There's the trash. From this mindset flows the whoredom and degeneracy which is destroying our civilisation.
But I'm not a whore. I'm a quiet and introverted virgin. I just want a partner who respects me, and doesn't think it's his god given right to do what he will with me and any children we have.
>>
>>39484849
You have the mindset of a whore though. Self determination is what feminism is all about. Sure, today you want to be a loyal gf, but who knows what you'll want tomorrow? Explore your sexuality with three niggers and goat? Why not, your bf needs to respect your independence! Frailty, thy name is woman. If you were truly red pilled you'd understand that women are children and need to be subject to their husbands will.
>>
File: die weeb.png (104KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
die weeb.png
104KB, 380x250px
/pol/tards just stop pushing the narrative that "some" women are good. they are all irredeemable garbage

fucking morons
>>
>>39484889
Ah yes, I should hate myself just to live up to some internet ideal that has no space for women anyway.
I won't fuck black men or animals because it goes against my own personal ethics and morals, as does other general whore behaviour. However, I do insist on being treated as a human being, since I am equally intelligent to the men in my classes (and that I know) and am well read, and politically aware, and have developed my own "master morality".
>>
>>39484949
You don't have to hate yourself, you just need to accept your place as your husbands inferior. If you can't accept this basic tenet then you simply aren't conservative and are indeed a whore. Just as you don't accept animals and niggers as your equals, so should you neither accept women as the equal of men. It's your duty.
>>
>>39483803
>those things only happen to the top 5% of girls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.
Plenty of fugly fat chick in orgies.
>>
>>39484986
>If you can't accept this basic tenet then you simply aren't conservative and are indeed a whore.
I am a non conservative non whore. The only way you could possibly contradict that is if you have absolutely no clue what whore means, since I'm a virgin.
>It's your duty.
I get absolutely nothing out of this, and am just as capable as the men around me. I'll just wait for a decent men who'll actually treat me as a person.
>>
>>39484986
>you just need to accept your place as your husbands inferior.
Why though? If I'm equally intelligent and earn the same amount, how am I inferior?
>You don't have to hate yourself
Yes, yes I do. I have to accept I'm not even human? That's hatred.
>>
>>39483613
Asian and Arab women, but they're not for hwyte bois, sorry.
>>
>>39483865
This is fake news, right? Even the niggers in New York know most of these.
>>
>>39483475
You could abbreviate all of that by saying "don't trust western women who were exposed to Jewish influence".
>>
>>39485013
>>39485032
Sorry ladies, you have the mind of a whore. If you refuse to accept the guidance of a man, then you are the enemy.
>>
>>39483832
>I'm undateable for wanting an education?

No, you're dateable, just not trustworthy.
>>
When will the Jew pay for what he has done to us?
When will they be made to answer for their crimes?
>>
>>39485099
Of who, exactly? You? Well, so what?
Look at it from my perspective. I can either search around for a man who treats me the way I want and think I deserve to be treated (i.e. as an equal part of the relationship), and be happy in that, or I can find a man who thinks I'm barely cognitive, lead a barren and unfulfilling life that may well be filled with abuse and die without accomplishing anything.
If I choose the former, then I have some chance at happiness and your life is unchanged. If I choose the latter, still, your life is unchanged and I live miserably.
>>
>>39485173
> the Jew
That's the direction you've been heading in since, idk, maybe the end of the black death epidemics. Stop blaming everything on the Jews. After all, it was you who gave them so much power. Say thanks to Cucktholics.
>>
>>39485254
>That's the direction you've been heading in since, idk, maybe the end of the black death epidemics

Maybe because they keep pulling the same shit.
>>
>>39485254
>people have been blaming Jews for things since the black death epidemics
>STOP BLAMING THE JEWS

I would think there is a reason people have been blaming the Jew for hundreds and hundreds of years. Maybe it really is the Jew! Did you ever think about that?
>>
>>39485397
Because they were not Christian and an ethnic minority. Also, the accusations were ridiculous.
Or do you believe that the Jews were poisoning the wells?
>>
>>39485032
>Why though? If I'm equally intelligent and earn the same amount, how am I inferior?
Inferiority, when it comes to hierarchy, doesn't necessarily mean somebody is a better person than you.
It simply means they occupy a higher level on the hierarchy of authority.
In any sort of collective effort, whether it's a team sport, a company, or a family, even if everybody is of equal capability, it's simply more efficient to appoint one person a leader.
It doesn't mean they're BETTER than the people below them, they just have more power when it comes to decision making.
>>
>OP's primary social interaction is through media
>OP's main interaction with women is viewing attention whores
>OP's now thinking most women are attention whores
>OP's shunning all women
>OP's virginity intact
>OP's a fag
>>
>>39483475

TFW I can't relate to any of these posts because us Arabians did a good job of teaching women their place. Feels good man
>>
I went to rosebrides and got myself an indonesian qt 3.14

I sound like a fucking ad bot but its literally what I did. I dated a Chinese girl for 5 months (found her on tinder) and holy shit, she was 100x better than the western garbage I had dated before. After that ended I knew I had to try and get an asian girl for something long term. They're so much more natural and unfucked by western culture.
>>
>>39487153
In fact... this kind of shit right here also drove me down the "mail order bride" route:

>>39486432

Im too much of a fucking puss to approach strangers in public. I always used tinder to set up dates. I would put in a decent amount of effort and get laid, sometimes ending up in a relationship. But it was never one worth being in. For all the effort I put into this shit at the end of the day im no closer to my ultimate goal... make babies and build a family.

That guy I linked puts in tons of effort and ultimate isn't getting what he wants either. Western woman are fucked, there arent enough good ones to go around.
>>
>>39483475
don't trust women overall
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.