[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was at the mall today (first time in a few years) and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Angry Pepe -Are you ree_.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe -Are you ree_.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
So I was at the mall today (first time in a few years) and I saw:

>spics
>gooks
>niggers
>muslims
>land whales
>girls exposing their tummy

I left in such a blinding rage I almost got in a car accident exiting the parking lot.

Fuck this country, fuck its lenient immigration laws. Burgerland used to be quite special. There is NO hope it will ever get better. It will continue to degrade into shambles. Why couldn't I have been born a few generations earlier?
>>
They must be purged with fire. The smell of the burning corpses will give me a massive erection.
>>
>>39483281
>go to mall
>unironically more interacial couples than white people
Then you start to realise all the decent white people have jobs and go back to fapping to anime
>>
File: 1504401584864.jpg (69KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
1504401584864.jpg
69KB, 622x622px
>>39483281
It's even worse in Canada. Muslims and chinks everywhere, plus one of the most insane housing markets in the world, a shitty dollar, and shitty laws.
>>
>>39483281
Shoot it up.
Do it.
>>
>when you're a virgin and they're not
>except the landwhale maybe
>>
So I was in the mall today. I could sense an alt right faggot.
>>
>>39483281
i know that feel. I went to a mall in frisco and it was like walking into a physical version of a BLACKED thread
>>
>>39483281
Trying going to a mall in Auckland, New Zealand. Never seen so many poos in my life.
>>
>>39483281
I know bro I was at the mall the other day and I was so happy seeing all my fellow white people and then I spotted a filthy brown person among like 20 white people I couldn't believe it, how dare they exist. I almost had a panic attack I was that upset I left immediately and went straight on to pol and felt a lot better after that. Us white people are being genocided
>>
File: 1503348148028.jpg (49KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1503348148028.jpg
49KB, 640x637px
>>39483281
>go to mall
>old faggot pulls up next to me at the traffic light, says if I pull out of the driveway like i did again he'll call the police
>roll up the window midway through his bullshit rant
>2 other old fucks audibly complain to each other about my parking well within my earshot, theres a hundred other parking spaces in the lot anyway.
>spics and single moms fucking everywhere
>see 2 roasties throw literal money into the garbage
>left furious
I fucking hate going to the mall
>>
File: 1504081126785.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504081126785.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
so I was in the mall today (first time in a few years) and I saw:

>a fat, pale, neckbeard who reeked of semen and asshole. he looked like he hadn't showered in months, his hair was greasy, his skin was full of acne, I honestly felt bad for him. I could tell he hadn't been outside in ages, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were a virgin.

for some reason when he left he seemed really angry. maybe because everyone kept staring at him and actively avoided being around his stench? anyways, he was so mad that he almost got in a wreck as he was leaving the parking lot. poor guy
>>
>>39483281
>go to mall in Eastern Europe
>see Pajeet and Tyrone
and by Tyrone, I mean street niggers. you know western EU is fucked when shit like this comes to the eastern lands.
>>
>Going to mall
You guys all are fucking normalfags
>>
>>39484470
theres no fast food restaurants nearby besides wendy's. I like some variety in my life
>>
>>39483542
Man, Auckland is full of poos, but the southern cities are worse. Entire malls in Christchurch have nothing but fucking asian shops. Good luck finding a fish n chip place that isn't run by chinese who barely speak English.
>>
File: 1502635635448.png (71KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1502635635448.png
71KB, 500x324px
You miserable recluses are something else.

I can guarantee the sight of OP is so much more disgusting than any minority mall patron could ever be.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.