[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw become more right leaning as I descend further into isolation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1457310664874.jpg (145KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1457310664874.jpg
145KB, 746x982px
>tfw become more right leaning as I descend further into isolation

anyone else?
>>
You must be pretty stupid if you still care about politics while getting more socially isolated.
>>
>>39482354
it isn't too surprising that the more feral and disconnected you get, the more right wing you become
>>
>>39482354
>tfw neet
I only vote for neoliberals that will gib me my neetbux
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>39482373
Zing! Ho-ho! Nice one! Hey want to become friends? But before we do, what pronouns do you prefer? It was her turn!
>>
Politics is just drama for the commoners. There's nothing you can do to change anything without going full-on Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Shrink your sphere of attention to shit that affects you directly day to day.
>>
File: 1394501893388.png (228KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1394501893388.png
228KB, 448x448px
>>39482424
>implying i would ever befriend a person in this place
>>
I find that taking part in normie society prevents you from seeing its flaws.
When you take a step back and look at it from an outside perspective, you see so many things wrong with it.

It's like when I had to stop drinking for a few weeks several years ago.
I used to enjoy drinking with friends.
But being the only sober one in the group while they were drunk made me realise how ridiculous they all looked, how fucking stupid all the drunken shit I used to enjoy is.
>>
>>39482354

No, but liberals/The left have gone batshit insane.
>>
The ultimate red-pill is being so disconnected from society that you see through all of its spooks and start seeing everything as God's will.
>>
>>39482692
christcucks get out
>>
>>39482642
I think the modern right is purely reactionary to the left's shit at this point
>>
>>39482642
Have they?

Let me use women hate threads here as an example. They literally collect the most insane, vile, and manipulative screencaps and posts from women. It's really good if you want to understand what women are, deep down, really capable of but it's not an effective way to learn about women.

Do you really think half of the United States spends it's time freaking out over pronouns? No, they just feel bad for the homeless guy on the street. If you collect the worst of anything it's easy to paint it as insane.
>>
Na, I somehow manage to avoid falling for the same meme as the rest of 4chan

Not going to go into detail because there is literally zero chance it will bring about a worthwhile discussion
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.