[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a great writer >you will never be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1493239096784s.jpg (6KB, 249x187px) Image search: [Google]
1493239096784s.jpg
6KB, 249x187px
>you will never be a great writer
>you will never be a great scientist
>you will never be a great anything, you will never create anything wonderful or worthy of having, you will never make any worthy mark on earth or anything
>no one will ever be truly enriched by you having been born, people may like but nobody will see the world differently.
>i won't even have the pathetic mark that normies make which is having children who could maybe achieve things
what do i do about this, i hate being valueless cattle i want to create and show new things. how can i get over this. my current approach is substance abuse that slowly creeps towards suicide
>>
watch anime and forget that you exist. works well for me.
>>
>>39481996
that is pretty much just substance abuse slowly creeping towards suicide. i just hate my mind and body. the fact that no matter how much i cultivated it, it would never create anything worth while makes me want to destroy it
>>
i just want to be good. life is so horrible and i just want to bring something good and new to it but i am genetically predetermined to fail. i don't know what to do. i want to tear something great out of myself but i there is nothing i can't start a flame with clay
>>
>>39481960
If you want to create something great then fucking do it.
If you wanna write something great, something that will be discussed 20 years or more after its release, something that will stand the test of time, then write everyday even if just for 30 minutes.
If you have this hunger to create then do it, don't try to fight it.
>>
Even if you create/discover something truly groundbreaking you may not even be recognized until after your death. It's happened many times before.
>>
>>39482630
don't care>>39482580
will it really work
>>
>>39482813
Look man I have the same drive to create a peace of media that will have impact, the drive to create, and working on my creative outlets even if just for a bit everyday helps me a lot.
Nothing worse then when the day ends and you realize you've just delayed your creation by not doing anything.
>>
>>39481960
I read somewhere you have to start small.

Make a positive impact, first, on your family. Change your family for the better.
Then move up.
>Community
If you're in a rural area, then make a difference with your town. Encourage environmentalism, or something. Be a good samaritan and you'll inspire people.
If you're in, like, NY NY, then you'd have to shorten your range accordingly.
Next,
>State
Impact your state. If your town/city recognizes you, then soon after the state itself will recognize you. I guess this pertains to the U.S., but provinces and w/e meet the same criteria.
>Your part of the country
West coast, East coast, the south, etc.
>The country
>English-speaking foreign countries
>And, if you're really special, the world
>>
>>39481960
dont tell me what i cant do you sperg. Thinking like this is why you're stuck here. just try to be the best version of yourself you can. I know you've had life beat you and shit all over your hopes and dreams, but dont submit. get even. grab life by the balls and fuck it in the ass until it submits. you have the power to be better op, the choice is yours. are you going to be a beta fag your whole life? or are you going to live up to your total potential?
>>
File: 1504291441761.gif (507KB, 318x212px) Image search: [Google]
1504291441761.gif
507KB, 318x212px
>>39481960
>tfw You find pleasure in the work of others. Pride yourself on your elite pallete. Experience the glory of consumption with ZERO desire to create.
Seriously guys. Just be grateful for the awesome shit we get. We live in the greatest era of man yet.
>>
>>39481960
Forget about the fame and just make something you care about. Bring something out from within you and solidify it into the world. The fame might come after or it might not but it doesn't matter. In the end fame won't matter for anything.
>>
File: 1504057816223.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1504057816223.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
>>39481960
>>39483119
If you want real advice on creating though... My best recommendation is to create. By that I mean don't overthink it, ESPECIALLY AT THE START. In the beginning Quantity > Quality. First you gotta become a creator, worry about being a good one after you've done AT LEAST that much.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94KB, 715x800px
>>39483365
>you will never be a UFC champion
It is my dream. I actually got the potential because of my genetics and determination but I'm mentally iII and feel bad all the time so I can't even train
>>
>>39483119
I'ts hard for me to grasp why people can consume what someone has created and not want to create as well.
>>
File: 1496781311037.png (17KB, 1154x860px) Image search: [Google]
1496781311037.png
17KB, 1154x860px
>>39481960
I don't think any of us have it in for any kind of greatness. That's why we're here. Years of endlessly consuming media have fucked our dopamine centers to the point where putting a modicum of effort into anything feels useless and you quit. School, athletics, video games, and even anime fades into the past as you reach a point where even basic activities take too much effort to be worth the reward. At some point living becomes too much. We're not even alive yet, just thoughts that inevitably fade away.
>>
Honestly, what's so great about 'greatness'? In the end, human effort is beautifully futile. Find meaning and resolve in the face of your personal suffering, and your glory will burn just as brightly as any others in the grand scheme of things.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.