[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my "friends" used to bully me despite him being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4558.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4558.gif
20KB, 633x758px
One of my "friends" used to bully me despite him being much smaller and weaker than I am because he knows I'm nice and don't want to hit friends but he really takes advantage of it

Should I kick his ass?
>>
aye, next time and says some shit to you, go in front of him and beat the shit out of him, no words, no angry face, just you, beating him.

If he bullies you physically, don't even tolerate a push

godspeed anon
>>
>>39481796
>smaller and weaker
I don't think this would end well for you unless you know some secret karate moves to neutralize his attacks or something
>>
>>39481903
It's harder for me to be mean to people who I hung out with and plus he's so weak and frail it just seems so weird to me

>>39481926
No he's smaller and weaker than me I'm 6'0 and like 200 pounds and he's like 5'4 and 140 he's really pushing my buttons even though I'm much bigger than he is and a lot more coordinated too I'm not sure what his end game is
>>
>>39481796
short answer - just do it already ffs

long answer - just do it already for fuck's sake
>>
There is no need to kick his ass, just scare him,. Throw him against a wall, look him in the eyes and say something
>>
>>39482621
Yeah it's hard even to do that just because he is so weak and PATHETIC it's like going after a girl and plus he's an angry little shit so he'll probably snap and i probably would have to beat him until he gives up

He's pretty unpleasant altogether though I wouldn't just mind not talking to him ever again if I had someone else in my townto smoke wrrd with
>>
What do you mean "used to bully" you? He doesn't bully you anymore? Then why the fuck would you just randomly kick his ass? How does he bully you?
>>
I mean if you're life sucks you can use him as a punching bag I guess but otherwise you can just tell him off. I don't know, pushing your buttons could mean a lot of things. Annoyingly teasing you is different from just straight up talking shit.
>>
>>39481796
he just wants to be your bratty little bitch boy anon, make him into your cock slut and it'll improve his attitude
>>
>>39483278
He's just always arrogant as fuck and tries to one up me constantly even though I'm better than him and I never once do it to him

I'll be like oh i died on that part of that game or something and he'll talk arrogantly as fuck and say something like "I don't know it must be just you dude I got through it alright" or something he's a fucking retard and he says that shit all the time and he always makes everything into an autistic bragging contest because he has nothing going on
>>
>>39483806
wtf you sound literally autistic
>>
>>39484328
kill yourself

>>39481796
pin him against the wall and tell him to stop being a smartass
>>
>>39484328
That was just a relatable situation for this board it's pretty fucking annoying he thinks he's better than everyone a grumpy ass hole with no friends I wouldn't even hang out with him if this town wasn't so fucking empty
>>
>>39484444
> pin him against the wall and tell him to stop being a smartass
This. How dare he be better than you in a video game? If he does it again, stabbing him 80 times is the only logical response. The nerve!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.