[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe girls are pretty nice. Maybe its just you. DON'T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: sc.gif (2MB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
sc.gif
2MB, 300x240px
Maybe girls are pretty nice.
Maybe its just you.

DON'T be yourself. Rather, change yourself. Make a commitment toward becoming a healthier, happier person.
And try actually socializing with people. Its scary and painful but you have to do it. Eventually it will be natural and fun.

Good luck <3
>>
I have plenty of friends but you can't fix natural ugliness.
>>
I should be like george from seinfeld when he went opposite george. every instinct he had was wrong so he did the opposite of what he would normally do and got mad puss.
>>
>>39481608
I assure you anon, there are guys waaay uglier than you that gets laid on the daily.
>>
>>39481558
I have completely given up. I've done all of that but the funny thing is that when it doesn't yield results and you give up on women, you end up giving up on almost everything else.
>>
File: 1504179268581.jpg (65KB, 697x516px) Image search: [Google]
1504179268581.jpg
65KB, 697x516px
>>39481558
This needs to be said more often on here.
Alot of robots get stuck in a victim mentality and always have excuses.
>>
>>39481558
>Its my fault and I have to change

No.
>>
>>39481654
Show me an example of one ugly guy who isn't rich that "gets laid on the daily".
>>
File: Toastie Roastie.jpg (87KB, 1024x557px) Image search: [Google]
Toastie Roastie.jpg
87KB, 1024x557px
>it's never the women's fault
>>
>>39481720
>>39481654
>>39481558
>just be yourself hehehehe <3
>just go out and socialize XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
>just lift bruh
as if i haven't tried and heard that before.
>>
>>39481720
Because we are victims and we have excuses. Its easy for you being a normie and inheriting your parents good genes but we didnt get to choose our hand. Everything is base don looks and social experience starst in school where the good looking jocks get eevated to high levels of pwoer, therefore gaining more confidence and therefore more power. The outsiders have to challenged and earn their power and fight against this system, the more they fight and try the more they are seen as losers.

You know nothing.
>>
>>39481558
that won't change the fact that i'm fucking ugl so no point either way
>>
>>39481788
>>39481800
Thanks for proving my point. MAN UP. Go to the Gym. Get new clothes. Read more books. You CAN improve yourself.
>>
>>39481558
>Maybe girls are pretty nice.
I really doubt it
>>
>>39481558
>And try actually socializing with people. Its scary and painful but you have to do it. Eventually it will be natural and fun.

When does it start getting fun?
I've been doing it for a long time and I hate it more and more every single day.
>>
>>39481861
>as if i haven't tried and heard that before.
For someone is recommending someone else to read a book you sure as hell aren't doing a good job at proving your superior *wisdom*.
>>
>>39481877
>>39481758

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu6NRDRODWE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fooimIfPvtE
>>
>>39481915
>who is
original commentoa
>>
>>39481924
wow these videos have truly changed everything

just kidding

kill yourself if you actually buy this PUA crap
>>
>>39481924
>paid actors
Even anecdotal evidence is more credible then this garbage.
>>
Instead of simply being yourself be somebody that you are not.
>>
File: perseus.png (390KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
perseus.png
390KB, 640x360px
>>39481915
Again with the excuses. Stop the cycle of excuses and blame. Find the will in yourself to become a better man,
>>
>>39481558

Ask any dude with a girlfriend if girls are mean. They'll say yes. They'll tell you how every girl they ever dated was nice at first and become a bitch over time. Once she thinks she's safe to show her controlling, evil, cruel side with no consequences, it'll come right out.

Girls are mean. Girls will tell you girls are mean too.
>>
>>39481924
>first video
"wow you're pretty"
"ok have a good day"
>this is an example of someone actually picking up a girl
no, you fuck this is just kissing her feet
>the guy in the second video isn't even ugly at all
yeah, i'm done here
>>
>>39481905
When you actually want to do it and put in some effort into interacting with the other person.
If you hate doing it then it won't be fun.

>>39481949
>kill yourself if you actually buy this PUA crap

>literally just going up and talking to girls
>KILL YOURSELF FOR THINKING THATS A GOOD THING

>>39481959
hahaha this is what its like to be religious. The possibility that you could be wrong is simply inexistent to you and you panic at the slightest challenge to your world view.

>>39481974
Act confident and eventually you will learn to be confident.
How do hollywood actors work buddy?
>>
File: 1491276282217.jpg (9KB, 261x217px) Image search: [Google]
1491276282217.jpg
9KB, 261x217px
>>39481977
not him, but post your body. i want to see what this
>man
looks like.
i exercise every day, by new clothes frequently, and read all the time. what the fuck is that supposed to do for me? i still hate myself, and i still hate women.
god, i fucking hate tradcon posting, even if it's just b8
>>
>>39481558
>Maybe girls are pretty nice.
>Maybe its just you.
>
>DON'T be yourself. Rather, change yourself. Make a commitment toward becoming a healthier, happier person.
>And try actually socializing with people. Its scary and painful but you have to do it. Eventually it will be natural and fun.
>
>Good luck <3
girls have the capacity for vast amounts of niceness and kindness and cuteness. it is their fault for keeping us all in a dry hot dessert while they have the ability to bring forth fountains of water at will.
>>
>>39482025
>Act confident and eventually you will learn to be confident.
>How do hollywood actors work buddy?
You think it's just a coincidence that so many actors have crippling mental illness and substance abuse disorders? "Fake it until you make it" is a horribly destructive way of life. We aren't meant to spend a majority of our time pretending to be something we're not
>>
>>39482048
You still have a victim mindset.
>>
File: XD.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
XD.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>39482115
>waste no time arguing about what a good man should be
>he's arguing about what a good man should be on 4chan
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah
>>
>>39482016
So you refuse to watch the video in its entirety because you know it doesnt fit with your world view. Instead you stop short because the guy had a short interaction which you think is some sort of disastrous failure even though it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfAZCSQmNZM

>>39482014
Because you are having many deep conversations with men and women about the mannerisms of girls.

>>39482105
>many actors have crippling mental illness and substance abuse disorders
What? The vast majority of actors literally aren't like this.
Oh and hey if you wanna be yourself no problem anon, youll just be alone forever as a result.
Realize that any painful experience in life will change you as a person.
>>
>>39481558
I can confirm it's like 50/50.
Half the women won't give you a moment.
Half the women will be really nice and fun to be around just so long as you're not super fucking weird.
>>
>>39482177
I am not arguing about what a good man is, that should be clear already. Simply trying to help people escape the victim mindset.
>>
>>39481861
>do these things to
>>39481977
>become a better man
>>39482250
>I am not arguing about what a good man is
I know this is a bait thread but I would unironically take a hot knife to your balls if I ever got my hands on you
>>
>>39481558
Someone please tell me who's this girl
>>
>>39482544
Holly Earl
orignad
>>
>>39482217
>tfw super fucking weird
>>
>>39482976
Thank you based anon
Here's a (you)
>>
girls aren't nice. take it from a recovered robot and new normie. you will never fully grasp this, but my girlfriend makes me feel worse than anything else. i want to cut myself because she vaguely talked about another guy she used to hold. i feel as if it's all going wrong but how could that be true when this is the goal for most people, to have a girlfriend and be smart and young and athletic etc
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.