[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it roasties think they are entitled to this after spending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Why is it roasties think they are entitled to this after spending 10 years riding 50 different cocks and getting spit roasted.

More over why is it they think that this man has to work for her pussy when shes given it up for so many other men without a fight?
>>
File: 00139573453.png (721KB, 741x656px) Image search: [Google]
00139573453.png
721KB, 741x656px
>>39481219
Most women who haven't landed a husband by 25 are starting to get a little nervous, and lower their standards considerably.

Besides, it's not like guys are not generally extremely superficial, either. Nobody here gives any shits about uggo girls, and there's plenty of those.
>>
>>39481219
i have more muscle than this guy, im entitled to more than him
>>
File: 1487575343313.png (1MB, 1227x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487575343313.png
1MB, 1227x640px
>>39481271
i care about uggo girls. theyre usually the most fun
>>
>>39481219
You're a fool if you think that guy doesn't want "roasties". You're doubly a fool if you think he would have to "work" for it.
>>
>>39481416
It was meant to be a brooard example. Obviously my point is why do women think they are entitled to a perfect nice prince charming when they are ready to settle when they have essentially been used as a cum depository for their prime years of their life?
>>
>>39481383
Jesus DBZ looks like shit now. What is that garbage
>>
T. Roastie

Because I'm not the person I used to be.
>>
>>39481219

Why is it men think they are entitled to waifus after spending 10 years fucking 50 different pussies and getting deepthroated.

More over why is it they think that this woman has to be pure and stay loyal when he's given his dick to so many other women without a fight?
>>
>>39481278
You win the prize. You are entitled to my boi pussy.
>>
File: Abtract feel.png (351KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
Abtract feel.png
351KB, 653x490px
>>39481807
It's actually really fucking good now, you should try watching it.
>>
>>39481271
>Nobody here gives any shits about uggo girls, and there's plenty of those.
most uggo girls I've met just aren't fun to be around, they're a bunch of fuckin dweeb anime-loving kpop-obsessed freaks who dream that someday pretty chinaman boy will marry them
>>
>>39482855
>Why is it men think they are entitled to waifus after spending 10 years fucking 50 different pussies and getting deepthroated.

Only 1% of the male population does that. And even those guys have to earn it so they deserve it.
>>
>>39483050
>>39481383
>tfw you keep seeing this scenario play out a billion times every time Super is brought up

>people ask if i watch it
>i say no because animation looks bad
>the other person just deflects and says some gay shit about the story or some shit

in other words they're agreeing, but they're just tolerating it.
that's the difference between me and others, i don't tolerate shit if i don't like it.
>>
File: a thot.png (118KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
a thot.png
118KB, 500x374px
>>39483103
The animation, NOW, from the Goku Black arc and up is fucking amazing M8. And I don't really care about it anyway, the story is fucking amazing. Plus the fact that Goku is getting a new form.
>>
>>39483085
You are so wrong, so many men cheat and fuck around you have no idea. Only about 1% of the male population DOESN'T do that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.