[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He unironically and surely believed that joining the Military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: blog us light inf.jpg (42KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
blog us light inf.jpg
42KB, 400x296px
He unironically and surely believed that joining the Military and going off to war would make man out of himself and make women respect want to fuck him.
>>
>>39481006
Who gives a shit, we'll all die of cancer or suicide or whatever at least you'll go down shooting
>>
>>39481006
This is partly true though. If you go to the military, actually go to combat, and come back not disfigured, you are guaranteed to not be a nobody. It's easy as fuck to get and keep a job as a Vet, you will learn some discipline as well as get and stay fit for PT checks.
Women part not so true though, but being fit helps a fuckload, but can only mean so much if you're autistic.
>>
>>39481258
>guaranteed not to be a nobody
>easy as fuck to get a job
>easy as fuck to keep a job
>will learn discipline
>as well as stay fit
HA!
>>
>>39481065
dying for the Jews is very heroic you have inspired me to die for my country !!! USA USA USA
>>
File: 1502464580964.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502464580964.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>39481006
why is there so much shilling for the military on /r9k/ of all boards where fucking 50% of people here are probably disqualified from joining and the other 50% wouldn't last a single day in bootcamp.
>>
>>39481065
Who the fuck wants to die for the interests of rich old white men
>>
File: 1504131431344.jpg (5KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1504131431344.jpg
5KB, 218x231px
>>39481006
I didn't think that the average US soldier would be fighting right now anyway considering the fact that NATO has mostly left afghanistan now
(unless I'm wrong)
>>
>>39481407
Ive been on r9k since 08 and Ive been in the military since 09. Its the best place for a robot. All you have to do is channel that narrow focus into fitness then go join. The military is a place where as logn as you can smash PT and shoot really well and be competent at your job people will leave you alone. Its perfect fpr a robot.

Ever see the movie the accountant, the military is full of guys like that. Complete spergs but who can manage it and are super fit and great at their jobs. Women are second class citizens in the military also.
>>
>>39481006
Odds are pretty good that the average millennial male would be manlier after a stint in the military, even if just as a POG.

There definitely are women that like fucking men with uniforms, but most of them aren't really good long-term relationship material. It's also not going to be a robot into a chad; you'll need at least some modicum of social skills to capitalize on it. Your prospects are greatly raised if you're an officer.

>>39481258
You're guaranteed a shit job. Unless you're smart enough for college OR you learn a trade while in the military, joining for job prospects is retarded.

You will get fit, but there's a very, very good chance that you will fuck your knees and or back even if you don't get maimed.

>>39481344
This too. America hasn't had a just war in decades. If you join know, you're just going to be a meatshield for the 1%'s economic interests.
>>
>>39481006
who would of thought people in the military are interested in defending their country
>>
>>39481564
>rich old white men
you mean jews
>>
>>39481258
Youre one of the dumbassess that joins and winds up as a security guard when he gets out
>>
>>39481704
No I meant rich old white men like I said.
>>
>>39481669
>>39481956
Most robots are smart enough to get to, and perform in college (many diagnosed autists/asberger types/smart but lazy etc). Usually they're held back from advancement by mental illness or lack of connections. Filling the veteran quota basically replaces connections.
>>
>>39482671
why dont you name a few?
>>
>>39481657
everyone in the military is a fat body except the small special forces groups you dummy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.