[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever "found the light"? I used to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Have you guys ever "found the light"?
I used to be very depressed, one night I tied a noose to a nail onto the wood above the door and was standing there with the noose around my neck. A voice told me to not do it, I will find the light some day. I decided to change up my act literally the next day. I have no idea why and how I did it, but it happened. I decided to change my entire person, actually making myself more hygienic, putting time into passions and hobbies, spending more time with people, etc. A voice saved my life. A voice that never existed, it was just my human nature wanting me to stay alive, I listened. Still talking to people and making friends is still a rough patch, but that voice is still pushing me to go and continue life, because it is worth living. For those who haven't found the light yet, for those whose life actually sucks and is shitty, maybe one day you will find the light, it just comes to you. Life can fucking suck, trust me it does, but one day just listen to your gut, it can make the right decision for you. Don't kill yourself because YOU don't make friends, or you are the cause of something, or someone treats you like shit, or whatever the reason, you deserve to live. You are your own person. Life can change, it can. If it just takes you just sitting there wondering why you exist, answer that, really, why do you exist? Make it for the best for you. Take a nap, read that book, watch that movie, do what you want to do. You will die one day, make the best of it.
>>
>fuck dat ass
>>
Good on you, man, you're a warrior. Life can be tough as hell, but there's one thing about life that is certain- life is cyclic, it has its up and downs (granted there are more downs for most people). A lot of people consider suicide because they see themselves stuck in a hole. The thing is, YOU make your own life, if you're stuck in that hole, it's because you got yourself there, and if you're not out of that hole yet, it's because you decided to stay. The thing is, you need to focus on yourself and improve yourself. Put yourself on a pedestal instead of others. You're your own person, like you said, and no one can change that. You want a good life? Work towards it. You make your own life, not others. To some people it might mean jack shit coming from a stranger over the internet, but I hope at least someone finds reason in this. Put yourself before others, love yourself and your own life, and take care of yourself.
>>
File: Snapchat-652865733.jpg (469KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-652865733.jpg
469KB, 720x1280px
>>39480800
Yes, OP, it happened to me this time last year. A voice said, "why won't you let me make you happy?" Ever since, I've had a recovery mindset. I exercise harder and actually recognize my hard work and when I do well. I take failures less harshly. I'm grateful to have had that experience and hope others do as well. Let yourself be happy, don't dwell on "I'll never change." You can make progress, and changing yourself isn't actually a bad thing. It might be scary at first, but it feels good to look back and realize you've changed for the better
>>
>>39480800
The only time I took shrooms, yes. I was camping deep in the forest, surrounded by giant redwoods, sitting by a campfire. I was looking up at the stars, embers from the fire floating up towards them, the sound of a little creek filling my ears, and I felt this overwhelming sense of gratitude for the miraculous existence of the universe.
>>
>>39480925
What if you don't know how to get out of that said hole?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.