[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you robots get weed and stuff you have to go out and MEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1473964247889.jpg (428KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473964247889.jpg
428KB, 1920x1080px
how do you robots get weed and stuff you have to go out and MEET someone thats to hard for me senpai
>>
>>39480353
Ask your friends, you're never more than a few degrees removed from a dealer. Or get a medical card. Or if you're in California it becomes 100% legal in January.
>>
>>39480440
>Ask your friends
Not everyone is a normalfag
>>
>>39480512
this
orioriroiroiroio
>>
someone pls telll me how to do this... get weed
>>
File: PicsArt_09-02-09.31.26.jpg (287KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-02-09.31.26.jpg
287KB, 1400x1050px
Work in the entertainment industry weed and drugs everywhere. Get offered all the time to get high with strangers at concerts I work. I lub thc oil, Pic related.
>>
>>39480353
Grow your own. You can buy seeds online.
>>
>>39480755
>being around people
>nope
>>39480765
illegal buying it onlline and i prob go to jail because im not a computer wiz
>nope
>>
If youre not retarded with tech, buying it online is the second best thing to buying from a person you know very well
>>
I live in a trap neighborhood in the south so I guess it's way easier for me than it is for you, but my dealer is my sister's boyfriend. He owes me money because I fronted him a bunch of Adderall a while back so I can cop free weed from him any time I want. Every dealer I know only sells to two kinds of people: acquaintances and people vouched for by acquaintances. If you have no connects who can refer you to a dealer, your only other option is to buy weed through Tor. You'll need a bitcoin wallet and access to a public place with free wifi if you want to stay undetected. You can't go wrong with Trade Route, but Dream Market is better for beginners.
>>
What lingo should I know if I buy from someone in person so I don't seem like an autistic need that I am?
>>
>>39480353
>robots
>smoking weed
Robots aren't normos.
>>
>>39480353
you can just get it delivered. figuring out tor, bitcoin and the dark net markets isn't hard.
>>
Grow it.
It's fun and rewarding. Don't have to pay some fag dealer either.
>>
>>39480353
Sorry buddo, you pretty much need SOME connection if you want to buy weed without going on the darknet.

When i had no connections I just walked to the store and bought some DXM, maybe try that OP, although i'll warn you not everyone likes it.
>>
>>39480440
>having friends
>r9k

found the normie scum
>>
>>39481100
Don't be the dipshit who buys one or two grams. Buy an eighth, that's 3.5 grams. It should run no more than $40. Don't try to make conversation unless the plug initiates it. Hand them the money first, take the weed and go. If you must, take a concealed weapon with you but make sure it's not visible, you don't want to sketch them out. Don't take out your scale and weigh it out in front of them, wait till you get home and do it there. If you don't trust the guy you shouldn't buy from him in the first place. It's best if you get a deal through someone you know.
>>
I started by buying it from my neighbor(known him since elementary school) but it's legal in my state so i can get it from stores or just people i know who grow it in their yard
>>
>>39480353
do ur research and find alternatives, or go into the city and find a guy with red eyes
>>
how about asking homeless people
>>
File: 1497443044823.jpg (133KB, 776x678px)
1497443044823.jpg
133KB, 776x678px
>>39481300
Holy fucking shit, how underage are you?
>>
>>39481266
>Don't be the dipshit who buys one or two grams
Why is this bad?
>>
>>39481360
Because plugs don't like wasting time and gas and risking prison for $10 of profit.

Also, have the exact amount ready. Don't fumble around with a stack of money during the deal and DO NOT make them break bills for you.
>>
>>39480353
I know one autistic kid here who has no friends but his mom and even he has a dealer

Just go into a pipe shop and try to ask without being sketchy I guarantee you'll like it more than alcohol
>>
File: 1835787622.jpg (61KB, 600x582px)
1835787622.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>>39480440
>Ask your friends
>robot
>friends
>>
>>39480833
If you're that adamant on not talking to people simply grow it. You can probably hide a small grow in a basement or attic or something but if you can't just walk a few minutes off a nature trail and put a plant out. Good soil and water here and there guaranteed not to see a single soul or person walking
>>
I somehow found a connect and I have autism. All I did was ask the guy who couldn't shut up about being on his "meds"
>>
Hey OP I'm a degenerate recluse like you so I'm going to learn you how to drugs, okay?

First: learn how Bitcoin works. Not just what it is. Learn how it works.

Second: learn how to use TOR, learn how to find TOR indexes. You can Google this.

Third: Never mail directly to your home address. Always have your illegal goods sent to a PO box in another county/town. If you can't do that because reasons: learn your neighborhoods schedule, mail it to a neighbor's address and watch the mail like a hawk. Never get caught opening their mailbox. That's a federal crime in the US and the Post does NOT fuck around. They are serious sons of bitches.

That's all!
>>
>>39482197

Why would having it mailed to a PO box help? If the police somehow learn of what's going on, aren't they just going to monitor the PO box or something? Don't you have to provide ID to get a PO Box?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.