[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I do cocaine? I know some people and I'm kinda interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 80583617.jpg (22KB, 327x402px) Image search: [Google]
80583617.jpg
22KB, 327x402px
Should I do cocaine? I know some people and I'm kinda interested so share your thoughts
>>
>>39480048
it's okay but there's better stims out there. What are you trying to get out of it? It's better when out with people because it doesn't last long and makes you chatty and confident without messing you up.
>>
>>39480048
if you don't, that guy with the cigar will call you a peat-gavel
>>
>>39480219
Just bored is all and I wanna know what it feels like
>>
>>39480048
Do you know that it's good cocaine? Otherwise don't bother.
>>
>>39480271
well if you're bored coke is too fleeting a high to really enjoy unless you bang it all night which only makes the crash worse. Ever try speed? lasts way longer, cheaper and makes everything more fun to do then if you can handle your speed, meth is that but even better but not worth doing if you can't control your habits.
>>
>>39480048
>cocaine
The high is amazing. Basically whatever room you're in you'll either want to fuck or fight the people in it. If you're intelligent you channel this into other things, like one time my friend gave me coke and I wrote an amazing essay in record time.

However it is too expensive and therefore to avoid wasting too much money on it I recommend you either only buy it for special occasions (birthday, Christmas, etc) or only if offered to you.

Also you will get nose bleeds.
>>
>>39480048
It has its meat hooks. You will eant to commit somuicide unless you become livers with it its that kind of thing trust me.
>>
CM & vibrator buddy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.