[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another: "anon has a lucid dream only to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 32x pepe.gif (7KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
32x pepe.gif
7KB, 250x237px
>it's another: "anon has a lucid dream only to be kicked out by his subconscious moments after he gets in" episode

i just wanted to talk
>>
>>39479285
The only time I became self aware while dreaming I told the person next to me and the girl gave me a disgusted look and exploded and I woke up
>>
How do you actually lucid dream?
I tried it the last few nights with this mantra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcU43h7SS70
and yesterday it seemed to work(?) i felt like being asleep but was concious. I only saw blackness though and weird images forming in the blackness and after a while i opened my eyes and was awake.
>>
>>39479352
what the hell is that tv show bullshit?
>>
>>39479769
Was watching the show and that scene came on. Thought i'd try it out.
>>
>>39479352
it verys from person to person i've been at it for two years and have only gotten a handful of semi-lucid dreams and a few inception false awakening/sleep paralysis episodes
>>
>>39479802
Ironically i had sleep paralysis once before i ever knew lucid dreaming was a thing. I learnt that it was actually a named phenomenon on 9gag (it was several years ago, before i knew 4chan was a thing, don't judge).
It was actually one of the most terrifying shit that happened to me
>>
I can lucid dream but its always the same only with small varieties.

>drift into sleep
>I'm in my the backyard next to a quadbike
>ride around the neighborhood on the quadbike
>everything is pretty realistic unless I look behind
>behind me are are many demons with very scary faces
>all I can do is ride
>If I get caught I wake up sweating profusely.
>>
Everytime I have lucid dreams, I went to fuck. Sad that the moment does not last long
>>
>>39479929
>try to fuck in lucid dream
>get too excited
>wake up

Every time
>>
>>39479848
Something similar happened to me. It was at least a year ago but I think I knew what lucid dreaming was but not sleep paralysis. I wasn't even trying to lucid dream that night though, it just happened. I didn't see the scary shadow people that people talk about, it was just really surreal.
>>
File: 1503680445150.jpg (66KB, 366x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503680445150.jpg
66KB, 366x420px
>>39479285
>be dreaming
>not realize dreaming
>start talking to people
>ask if dreaming
>subconscious says yes
>feel fear
>subconscious anon gets scary because I can see how I feel
>scared awake
Lucid dreaming is dog shit.
>>
>>39479352
>weird images forming in the blackness
That's fucking sleep paralysis
>>
>>39479785
>watching that show
kill self
>>
>>39481348
Don't think it was sleep paralysis. You know that shit when you rub your eyes too much and you see weird shapes that look like stars? Something like that.

>>39480004
The one time i mentioned having sleep paralysis i was laying in my bed and thought i was awake. Everything was normal in my room but i couldn't move. After a while a hooded figure came out of my closet and stared at me for a couple minutes and then got back into the closet. Was pretty scary to be honest. Maybe that was just my sub-consciousness telling me i'm gay lol
>>
>dream takes a hard left turn and now you see giant statues with mechanical piston penises and babies being turned into beef jerky and rotting hogs heads
>>
My subconscious/higher self seems to be very angry at me ;_;
>>
>>39479969
so much this tbqhwy family
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.