[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about the fact that North Korea now h

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1504390847137.png (9KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504390847137.png
9KB, 800x400px
What do you guys think about the fact that North Korea now has a miniaturized hydrogen bomb that can be fit onto one of their ICBMs?

https://www.rt.com/news/401850-korea-hydrogen-bomb-icbm/
>>
Nobody should be worrying about Chads and Stacies when WWIII seems to be on the horizon.
>>
>linking rt
lol
>>
so? at best, they can take down a few cities, whereas the US has enough nukes to make North Korea look like the Glowing Sea a thousand times over. Kim Jong Un may be a spoiled egomaniac manchild, but he's smart enough to know he has nothing to gain and a lot to lose by attacking the US
>>
File: 1476401640826.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1476401640826.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
I live in a city too small to bother wasting a nuke on so I'll just remain comfy and follow the nuclear war from my phone
>>
>>39478605
Good. I'm looking forward to WWIII, watching the world burn. I will most likely die, as will most of us, but I don't care, I don't have anything to live for anyway
>>
Find a credible source to back this up. Everyone who knows what they're talking about (and isn't just a propaganda outlet) says North Korea aren't currently capable of delivering a nuclear warhead to US territory.

>>39478869
>>39479175
Where the fuck are you getting this WWIII bullshit?
>>
>>39479101
sponsored by mobile strike
>>
Not worried, I live in a strategically important area that is highly defended
>>
>>39479041
>Kim Jong Un may be a spoiled egomaniac manchild

like you lol
>>
>>39478605
I hope they use it to end me.
>>
I hope they blow up the ocean. Fuck whales.
>>
I hope they bomb us already. The world is sick and needs to be cleansed.
>>
I think that i want it to be launched to my location as soom as possible.
>>
>>39478605
I hope they finally nuke the shithole that is the united states
Canada too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.