[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got dumped, and she confessed she cheated on me. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6517.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6517.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
I got dumped, and she confessed she cheated on me.

I'm feeling pretty down, can we get a hope thread going?

>Mfw I finally thought I was gonna make it after years of struggling to overcome my spergness
>>
poor anon

my crush used me to make out and stuff only to tell me that she has a boyfriend who she sees lik 6 times in the year and that I cant have her
>>
I'm sorry anon, but hey at least you aren't as virgin as the majority of people in this site, you already know how to talk to a girl so don't worry about that

I would encourage you to become a fuckboi but, you can also improve yourself dude with getting exercise or focusing on your studies
>>
you deserved it you pos
>>
File: 1429567050493.jpg (131KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429567050493.jpg
131KB, 600x480px
Move along, scum
>>
>>39476608
>i got cheated on and now feel miserable
there, there, at least she didn't take away from you your belongings and kick you out of your house like some crazy whores do. Just take some time to recover lad, this shitty feels will go away sonner than you think, just try to focus on something that you like, it helped me a lot when i broke up with my last grill (about a year and half ago). Hope you get over it. Regards
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.