[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sexy, chill, stoner, tomboy starter pack. Really should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

The sexy, chill, stoner, tomboy starter pack.

Really should have added Starbucks.
>>
>>39476398
You forgot dumb. These chicks ate always dumb.

"Like, we're all made out of stars and so we're like all related."
>>
>>39477174
>"Like, we're all made out of stars and so we're like all related."
Hell, I never thought about it until you put it this way, but it's inarguable
>>
>>39476398
Holy shit lmao this is so accurate
>>
>>39477653
Thanks, I try. Heavily inspired by a girl I went to school with.
>>
Why do these always have some very common liquor that pretty much all normalfags enjoy?
>>
>>39477715
I think this is the kind of girl who is always down to get trashed, generally drinks whatever's offered without having a strong preference, occasionally specifically asking for beer too, gets loud and giggly and overly critical of others
>>
>>39476398
That reminds me of a girl I did up the arse once.
She was a typical tomboy.
>>
>>39476398
Chicks like this rub me the wrong way

In a relationship they'll always try to compete with you and bust your balls, but then get all whiny & withdrawn when you don't put up with it

Like the worst of a boy and a girl
>>
>>39476398
Is beer an acquired taste? I've tried a few different ones and I just don't like it. Maybe I will one day
>>
>>39478175
It is an aquired taste for me. It's just my anecdote so take it as you will.
>>
>>39478175
OP. Don't generally like beer. Usually drink vodka and soda or wine. Wine usually has more alcohol than beer, but beer is "manly". Some are worse than others. Sometimes I will just drink it purely to get trashed haven't had many but didn't really mind the taste of Coronas that much.
>>
File: akari-cries.jpg (38KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
akari-cries.jpg
38KB, 500x283px
>>39476398
>tfw they're all either lesbians or whores
>>
dumb roastie starterpack
>>
>>39478278
>lesbians
you're thankfully right about that one. sucks there are no one where i live
>>
>>39478175
Yeah same. I tried some vodka once and I had to spit it out because it felt like it was burning my mouth.
>>
>>39478381
Vodka is way better than beer. You can just mix it with soda and it tastes fine. Beer, however, just tastes like earwax imo.
>>
>>39478175
There's so much beer out there. Some taste like pisswater, others taste like fruit juice. Like any alcoholic drink, you get used to the fact that it has an alcoholic taste and start noticing other flavors more.
>>
That's ''Wow, Queen, you're so beautiful'' cringe.

>''Sexy chill, stoner chick XDD edgy like me, she can hang with us edgy weird boys, in this case, it doesn't matter that she tries hard to not be like the ''other girls'' you see! Haha, yeah, see this? Comedy Central and beer, and piercing too!

>Dude.
>Dude.

AH-HYUCK, AIN'T SHE COOL? You could say... she's a BRO, that I'm in love with! Not IN THE GAY FAGGOT NORMIE WAY, OH NO!

*BBRRR* ARE YOU READY FOR THE DIFFERENT GIRL?

BECAUSE
HERE
SHE
COMES!

Look, if you're between 25-30 and still part of this board, and you're able to witness this vomit of an image intact, then it's no wonder you're that age and browsing this website. Final nail.

Thanks for opening my eyes once and for all, OP
>>
>>39478175
nope, if it doesnt taste good it just isnt good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.