[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just moved to a new town >new apartment >need some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1482220434730.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
1482220434730.png
307KB, 427x559px
>just moved to a new town
>new apartment
>need some groceries so I walk down the street to buy some at trader joes
>white girl paradise but anyway the food looks pretty good so i stock up
>the girl at the register bagging my shit starts a conversation with some meaningless bullshit like "so how's your day been going?"
>completely dumbfounded because I've probably shopped for groceries 50 times and have NEVER had that happen
>have to physically force myself to make small talk with this girl doing her job
>leave hastily

what the fuck? just leave me alone. LEAVE ME ALONE.
>>
>>39476217
Dumbass narcissist. You're a young man. I assume she was a young woman. People are supposed to connect. If she said something to you she probably didn't find you completely disgusting. Too bad your personality is the way it is
>>
>>39476275
no. she was most likely mandated to do it by mr. goldstein so that she can get her extra $0.05 per hour.

you're seeing false genuineness in an entirely artificial affair.
>>
You think that's bad, just wait until you become a regular customer and you keep seeing the same cashiers over and over.

>>39476275
Cashiers are supposed to interact with customers, it means literally N O T H I N G.
>>
>>39476334
>>39476319
Well that's funny. Maybe it's different here in the south but I make cashiers laugh, and smile at me in a real way
>>
>>39476423
You're the customer that comes before me and makes me feel like a piece of shit because I simply want to get in, get my shit and get out with as little interaction as possible. They smile and laugh genuinely when your type comes through, but for us strictly transactional types who aren't a charismatic bucket of fun, we're lucky to get the canned lines spewed at us.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.