[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else had a shit teenage life? I'm not talking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463302726146.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1463302726146.png
43KB, 542x602px
who else had a shit teenage life? I'm not talking about being a virgin loser with no friends but about situation on the home front. Abusive parents, etc. That shit can fuck you up hard and you'll never have a chance.
>be me, 16 years old, living with my single mother
>she meets this new bf
>after months of going out with him we move to his flat
>everything seems to be going fine in the beginning
>bf starts drinking and becomes an abusive fucktard
>basically beats the shit out of me and my mom while being drunk as shit
>tried to fight back and protect my mom
>just ended up with me being bruised (he's an ex mma fighter or something like that, twice as big as me too) and beaten to pulp
>file a police report, he can go to jail and spend years inside on assault charges
>ended up being talked out of it by my mother who's clearly suffering from some kind of Stockholm Syndrome and call the report back
>abuse continues
>bf is suffering from some kind of paranoid schizophrenia, afraid he'll stab me and my mom in our sleep
>eventually after 4 years of abuse like this, mom gets fed up and we move back to our grandmother who lives in a different town
>have to now commute 4 hours to my college and back everyday
>I was an A grade student before but now I'm almost failing my courses because of depression, anxiety and low motivation
>literally want to slit my wrists everyday because there's no way I'm going to make up for the lost time in college and will drop out and be forced to work in retail or a manual labor job
single moms, not even once
>>
How'd your mom end up single? Where's your dad?
>>
>>39475178
Dad left her when she was still pregnant with me
So yeah, I'm "that kid" (was very close to being aborted)
>>
My dad is an alcoholic and was often violent at home. He'd buy cases of beer and drink them all in one sitting, once he finished he'd stumble around the house and physically abuse whoever he came across, my mom usually being the target.
>>
>>39475231
OP here
I tried to protect her at the beginning but gave up soon since all it did was leave me being beaten the shit out of with nothing to show for it
The way I see it, she should have stopped taking that shit and moved out sooner. Doesn't really help me feel better when I think about me letting some fucking cunt abuse my own mother though
>>
>>39475204
That sounds somewhat familiar...
The thought of working shit manual labor jobs for the rest of life is terrifying. I can't fucking stand it. But the time is wasted and there's no way of getting it back. So, to sum it up, iktf.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.