[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be a housewife (male) so badly I wish I had a qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 50047072_p22_master1200.jpg (138KB, 657x800px) Image search: [Google]
50047072_p22_master1200.jpg
138KB, 657x800px
I want to be a housewife (male) so badly

I wish I had a qt husband who would just light up and smile every time he came home and saw me getting the house ready for him

>tfw I will never be able to dedicate myself to making someone happy
>>
File: 50047072_p26_master1200.jpg (153KB, 773x705px) Image search: [Google]
50047072_p26_master1200.jpg
153KB, 773x705px
>tfw will never be a demure househusband who pretends to not be interested in sexual things
>>
>>39475095
>I want to be a housewife (male) so badly
Why? It would be boring
>>
>>39475362
>NEET life supported by husband
>sex in butthole
Sounds pretty good desu
>>
>>39475095
Same. I'm really into the 1950s household dynamic for some reason. Most of the blogs about it are by straight couples though. I don't know how many gay/bi men are into this and who would also be into a trans guy.
>>
>>39475643
>Same. I'm really into the 1950s household dynamic for some reason. Most of the blogs about it are by straight couples though. I don't know how many gay/bi men are into this and who would also be into a trans guy.
What the fuck
why did you start taking teste if you want this
>>
>>39475753
Took test (and got surgery) to treat my dysphoria. It's worked amazing well. Doesn't mean I'm still not a sub.
>>
>>39475869
I wish women would stop posting on this fucking board
go to /cgl/
>>
>>39475128
being a high libido house husband would be better
>>
File: '.jpg (3KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
3KB, 124x106px
>>39476670
>being a high libido house husband would be better
no
wrong
>>
>>39475095
i want the same thing but with a girl as the husband lmao. i like cooking and cleaning and stuff but im barely gay so i would have to marry some astro physicist girl with a really high paying job and ridiculous work hours
>>
File: 1460703138689.png (213KB, 700x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1460703138689.png
213KB, 700x1021px
>>39476902
>come into gay thread
>post non-gay shit
can't you do this in like the 140 other threads about straight topics on this board
>>
>>39476902
>>39475095
>I wish I had a qt husband who would just light up and smile every time he came home and saw me getting the house ready for him
>>tfw I will never be able to dedicate myself to making someone happy
Find a bf then
>>
>been obsessed with trannies since 12 yo, posted in trap threads on /b/, 7chan and 420chan, etc.
>be a 22yo ugly manlet
>fap to trannies daily for a decade, it never gets old
>was supposed to be a tranny but my genetics failed me
decisions, decisions
>>
>>39478100
>decisions, decisions
How bout you kill yourself you disgusting fuck
>>
>>39478100
What do you mean you were supposed to be a tranny?
>>
>>39475095
I wanted to be the housewife (male) more than anything but it was a dream that could never be realized.
>>
>>39478254
i cant be a man, i should have transitioned as a teenager
>5'7"
>circumcised peepee
>>
>>39478279
Why are you like this? Why are you such a queer
>>
>>39478293
5'7" isn't super tall for a girl,and you can still good results if you're cut. im ftm so i haven't read a lot about the other side, but i thought they could use a scrotal flap for SRS nowadays.
>>
I want to jerk off onto my housewife's (male) face.
>>
>>39475095
ill be ur husband if you rub my feet after work
>>
>>39478357
i dont want a nu-vagina, i wanted to be a qt dickgirl, literally for as long as i can remember i wanted to be a pretty dickgirl
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (94KB, 490x599px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
94KB, 490x599px
>>39476902
It's the best thing man, I would marry any girl that would make me her househusband. I'm great at cooking and I don't mind cleaning, it's hard but it has to be done. I fucking hate that women have that option and we are stuck having to find shitty jobs. I just want to welcome wife with dinner and disciplined kids every single day until I die.
>>
File: 1467790964156.jpg (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1467790964156.jpg
16KB, 256x256px
>>39478346
>Why are you like this? Why are you such a queer
sorry
>>
>>39478439
>i dont want a nu-vagina, i wanted to be a qt dickgirl, literally for as long as i can remember i wanted to be a pretty dickgirl
This
>>
>>39478365
>I want to jerk off onto my housewife's (male) face.
you have to get married to a boi first
>>
>>39478789
Then start pushing the feminist agenda, Anon.
Women will be expected to work and man can stay at home.
>>
>>39475869
>Took test (and got surgery) to treat my dysphoria. It's worked amazing well. Doesn't mean I'm still not a sub.
you are really fucking fascinating to me. i always pegged transmen as bull dykes with penis envy. tell me about yourself. you must be a mindfuck to people. who is in your social circle? how are you treated?
>>
>>39478789
>It's the best thing man, I would marry any girl that would make me her househusband. I'm great at cooking and I don't mind cleaning, it's hard but it has to be done. I fucking hate that women have that option and we are stuck having to find shitty jobs. I just want to welcome wife with dinner and disciplined kids every single day until I die.
you can find women who will do it, but they will be fucking chad on the side. make sure you are cool with that.
>>
>>39478439
>i dont want a nu-vagina, i wanted to be a qt dickgirl, literally for as long as i can remember i wanted to be a pretty dickgirl
hrt is a magic potion. you would be surprised what it can do for you. you could turn out just fine as a trap.
>>
>>39481088
I don't think the feminist agenda works that way anon. I think they want to enslave men to do all the work and have the women receive the money directly. Maybe.

>>39481353
Fuck that, I'm not okay with that. Why can't nothing be pure?
>>
>>39481409
If you want a pure SO date a child
>>
>>39475095
>tfw I know this feel
Too bad we can't just hit a button and become real women. I'd feel bad about not being able to give my husband a family.
>>
>>39482703
I wouldn't feel bad at all, adoption is a thing

One of my best friends in high school was a Vietnamese kid adopted by two older white people in the United States, he had a relationship with his parents just like I had with mine

there's literally nothing wrong with adoption
>>
>>39482743
I don't know, I just feel like my children should come from me and if they don't it's a failure on my part. I can easily imagine an adopted kid being a constant reminder that I'm not good enough and can never provide everything my husband wants. If I didn't have these views on adoption I probably would be on hormones right now, but I don't want to make myself sterile.
>>
>>39482938
while I can empathize with that feeling, I simply don't feel the same

if my husband / bf wanted to have a surrogate mother in order for our children to share his DNA I wouldn't mind at all, I would fully support such a proposal.

about your issue though, can't sperm banks preserve your sperm until you are ready to have kids? I'm not aware of any "sperm saving" services but I'm sure one probably exists...
>>
>>39483052
It's alright that we don't feel the same. I understand your point and I wish no ill will towards adopted kids or those who want to adopt. I just don't think it's for me.

I think I would feel better about my bf using his DNA with a surrogate mother, but it still wouldn't be the ideal. It'd be his child, not our child. I don't want you to think I'm some sort of monster. If my partner convinced me to adopt or let him go to a surrogate, I would try my best to be the positive parental figure they need in their life.

I believe there are services that will do just that, but I'm sure it costs money and I'm not exactly rolling in cash.
>>
>>39483336
>It's alright that we don't feel the same. I understand your point and I wish no ill will towards adopted kids or those who want to adopt. I just don't think it's for me.
>I think I would feel better about my bf using his DNA with a surrogate mother, but it still wouldn't be the ideal. It'd be his child, not our child. I don't want you to think I'm some sort of monster. If my partner convinced me to adopt or let him go to a surrogate, I would try my best to be the positive parental figure they need in their life.
>I believe there are services that will do just that, but I'm sure it costs money and I'm not exactly rolling in cash.
Bump
>>
>>39484339
>Bump
don't please
>>
>>39484761
>don't please
sorry
>>
>>39475095
wtf I want this too
>>
>>39478346
>Why are you like this? Why are you such a queer
This
>>
I've wanted to be a househusband for so long.
Even before I realised I was gay.
I hate working, and I like doing chores and such, so it would be nice.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.