[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Work a shitty job as a dishwasher at a hotel(paying of a loan)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_odzt58w8uF1s66k8ro1_1280.jpg (142KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odzt58w8uF1s66k8ro1_1280.jpg
142KB, 750x1334px
Work a shitty job as a dishwasher at a hotel(paying of a loan) hate that job with a passion.A month goes by they hire a new cook
>petite milf,tan,brunette with curly hair,brown eyes.
>assume she was 30-35.
>turns out she was 50+ she had a banging body her tummy was flat her skin was smooth my dick was diamonds
>brush it off because i know i won't do nothing i try not to get into her 2 much.
>1st day with her she starts busting my balls(not the way i would like) jokingly for no reason
>starts trying to boss me around i don't play along she likes it
>she legit made me laugh all the time
>she would constantly bend over her ass was amazing
>on her smoke brake she would always want me to come with her
>find a better paying job quit this job the same day because i am not washing anymore damn dishes
>she wishes me luck and says i probably won't see her again :(

Why didn't i atleast get her fb or something i really enjoyed her company i thnk she enjoyed mine as well.
WHY MUST WE BE LIKE THIS
>>
>Chad
That's the only words I read
>>
>>39474915
Chad plase leave.
There is gr8 forum named reddit that I think you will like
>>
dumb normalfag retard
>>
>>39475011
>>39475017
im really not if i was i would be filling her with my baby batter
>>39475016
r9k feels like home
>>
I remember when I worked as a dishwasher. Every time a new commis chef started they thought they could use me as their personal bitch boy, asking me to fetch things for them even when it was busy. I'd just stare at them blankly until they started looking uncomfortable and walked away.
>>
>>39475663
i know never let that shit slide with me either especially if i work a shitty job i mean i got nothing to lose here so i ain't taking shit from nobody
>>
>>39475840
Yeah I always figured if they went and complained to the head chef about it they'd just make themselves look pathetic for trying to make others do their dirty work. Obviously I'd do what I was told if it was a senior chef but nothing incensed me more than new people trying to make themselves feel above me just because I had the worst job.
>>
>>39476071
most of the people were annoying making snarky remarks about how easy my job was which was such bullshit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.