[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board has a lot of hate for women, but can we have a thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

File: wendys.jpg (240KB, 1076x1348px) Image search: [Google]
wendys.jpg
240KB, 1076x1348px
This board has a lot of hate for women, but can we have a thread for appreciating women?

I always feel better when I have a positive conversation with a woman. They have a way of being able to cheer me up and give me hope like no man ever could.
>>
>>39474696
OH MY YES. Nice ladies are rare, but so nice.
>>
>>39474696
Kindly show yourself to reddit friendo
>>
>>39474714
What good would that do? Don't women use Instagram?
>>
>>39474714
>Even mentioning cancerville.
Both of you fags leave.
>>
>>39474707
Nice ladies make my existence worth continuing.
>>
I FUCKING LOVE REDHEADS HOW ARE THEY SO PERFECT THEY ARE THE ONLY GOOD THING TO COME FROM CELTS
>>
>>39474739
no u
originally oregano
>>
>>39474696
There's one nice woman I sorta know that gives me hope.
>>
>>39474784
I would be very appreciative if phonefags, whiteknights, and roasties leave my board.
>>
I'm sorry that I've been a mean person, nice ladies. You make me want to change.
>>
>>39474696
Mothers. That's all
>>
>>39474836
yikes, don't go there
>>
>>39474696
I'll start appreciating women the day one of the cuter ones suck my dick.
>>
I unironically view women as goddesses. I wish I had one
>>
>>39474847
That's the greatest thing a woman can be. They're useless otherwise
>>
I love how women aren't worried about the world or anything abstract. They're just happy with whatever is in front of them.

I love the coy smile they give when you call them out for doing something childish or wrong. I love how inquisitive they are (for a woman) when you're putting passion into a pursuit.

I enjoy how nice they try to smell, and how cute they are when dealing with small children or pets. It feels good that you can just turn your brain off and enjoy mindless simple pleasures together. Here and now.

I love how emotionally sensitive they are, how they cling to you for a feeling of stability and protection after spazzing out emotionally.
>>
>>39474899
>That's the greatest thing a woman can be
Unless they're shitty at it
>>
>>39474696
I changed school 3 times and I also went to college. In all this time, I have only met a single girl that wasn't a garbage can that either wants to take advantage of men, is just a slut or a misleading bitch. You either meet one of those subhumans or you just find girls that simply have nothing to do with you once they find out they can't get anything from you.

A single girl. Not coincidentally, she only had a single relationship and still has the same guy today.

No wonder robots hate women so vehemently.
>>
>>39474916
Right, so a bad mother is the ultimate failure of a woman next to a good woman refusing to have children
>>
>>39475009
>a good woman refusing to have children
le crime rate correlation with roe v. wade meme
>>
>>39474707
Do nice women even hang around r9k? If so, where?
>>
My friends grandma is so fucking nice. I payed her to help me make a Halloween costume , and she snuck the money back into my pocket when the costume was ready.

She was so genuinely funny and nice to hang out with when she was taking my measurements. It's easier to get along with girls when you aren't nervous about relationships and stuff.
>>
>>39474880

I'll have respect for women whenever I meet a *single fucking one* who isn't helping the global establishment mindfuck her out of her own interests.
>>
>>39475076
I've seen... maybe one.
If we're all nicer people, they'll show up. Often naked.
>>
>>39475103
What was her name? I want to talk to nice women.
>>
I really like being friends with women
Very seldom do I feel like men engage in conversation like a woman does
Plus they're so dang cute and rewarding to be around
Sometimes I feel that I talk to too many girls, though, and that might make future partners jealous
>>
>>39475076
I met two so far. I even have them on Discord. They're both very nice, it seems like they just show up in random threads.
>>
>>39475042
I'm not aware of what you're referring to so you can't blame the meme
>>
>>39475150
Just be with a partner who wouldn't mind. I personally wouldn't be interested in a man who didn't have any female friends.
>>
>>39475130
Get ready for this, because I don't think you're ready.
youngdoggofuckerchan
>>
>>39475160
it's an inverse one
and it's factual
woo wee
>>
>>39475237
So legalized abortion raises crime rates? What's your point?
>>
>>39475182
Yeah that's the ideal, I don't want to feel guilty about my friendships
I've always been more comfortable around girls, regardless, since grade school
>>
>>39475327
inverse correlation means lowers
>>
>>39475327
>So legalized abortion raises crime rates?
Legalized abortion lowers crime rate.
>>
>>39474707
This.
I only know one woman who hasn't tried abusing the fact that I'm a nice guy who'll do shit for them, and I think half of them are too fucking stupid to realize they don't need to act like a complete slut to get me to do stuff for them
>>
>>39475436
Are we making points? I thought you were rambling about who is better, bad mothers or nice ladies who kill criminals so that they're never born.
>>
>>39475500
I stated that a mother is the best thing that a woman can be. Then somebody said, well what about bad mothers? So I said that being a bad mother id's the ultimate failure for a woman, next to a GOOD woman refusing to have children. Then someone replied with >le crime rate
>>
>>39475572
>id's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov1kjVvYpWk
>>
>>39475640
All these memes are flying over my head
>>
>>39475682
Well, goodness me. Godforbid that things start getting silly.
>>
>tfw you have known incredibly wonderful girl since 7th grade
>very smart, outgoing, funny, values honesty above everything, intoxicating personality makes talking with her wonderful
>during a pretty charged conversation she told me she never viewed me romantically (though I had figured that out myself half a year before), yet our friendship has grown incredibly close recently.
It's an abstract feel. She's been a massively positive influence on my life, but the fact that I'll never get to date her haunts me from time to time. Anyone else met their perfect girl and fallen short at the last hurdle?
>>
>>39475731
I'm upset with myself. No worries
>>
>>39475901
It sounds like she's a prefect friend and you don't need to date her to get a good experience from your relationship
>>
>>39475969
That's a realization I made recently. I do wonder whether it would be better if I was dating her from time to time as mentioned before, but my best guess is that I just want to be someone who's important to her. After all, she's probably the first person I've ever been able to comfortably talk about serious subjects with.
>>
I DON' WANNA HAVE A APPRECIATE WOMEN THREAD
I think women should get lost. Just go secure a financial anchor. You don't have to mope on forums like us, and I find your coming here to be patronizing.
Therefore, I've saged your thread and taken measures to create momentum in the direction opposite yours

Fuck women for assuming the brain and the heart, metaphorically, are seperable. Fuck women for false rape cases and sundered husbands. Fuck women because if you don't, believe someone will.
>>
>>39476051
Fuck out of here, garden herb. This is a space for positivity.
>>
>>39476171
>most powerful psychedelic on record
>pejoratized as mere seasonings
I don't know what to say. Your reverence of the inferior sex must be liquifying your cranium. Fortunately, people like me exist to pull you from your hypnotic trance.
I offer an ultimatum
Skulk around as a clam rat or rise above as an independent MAN.
Since you hang around in here, I already have an idea of which would fit you best.
>>
>>39476041
I personally love it when there is no sexual or romantic stress in a friendship
Less to worry about, just genuine friend ship motivating your interactions
>>
>>39474696
I want that dress
>>
File: 1502406840806.jpg (203KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1502406840806.jpg
203KB, 1024x681px
>>39474696
The majority of people on this board are fucking losers who think a woman have to fuck them because they're nice to them.

They all need to get a life, fucking losers.
>>
>>39476348
It is a very nice dress, I'm not sure where you'd find one like it
>>
>>39476353
Sometimes, people just need to be reminded to be nice.
I once didn't hold a door open for a lady.
Suddenly, she was enlightened that I choose to be nice, and started acting nicer towards me.
>>
You're all cunts. Probably half, if not all of you, are thirsty fishermen who have surrendered your dignity to the dick-pit. I'm not having it, though. I am above such things. I won't rest until my fellow man is liberated from pussy-slavery.
Take it how you like. I don't respect women, yet I get enough attention from them to make decent masturbation memories. Goes to show that you don't have to get pegged to draw respect from them. You just have to be attractive and shrewd in your choice of words.

Why this shallowness is being celebrated here is beyond me, but it's certainly characteristic of immense weakness present in all of you.
>>
I enjoy the girls that are willing to talk about things like philosophy, psychology, and spirituality. Even when they are just faking an interest.
>>
>>39475182
>Just be with a partner who wouldn't mind. I personally wouldn't be interested in a man who didn't have any female friends.
you'd find it totally adorable that your bf has these cutesy inside jokes with an attractive girl that he either slept with or always wanted to sleep with.
>>
>>39476679
I wouldn't date him if he was already involved with someone else. Him having inside jokes with other girls doesn't bother me though.
>>
>>39474696
They can be nice and sweet, the imaginary ones anyway. I haven't met a human being that warrants appreciation.
>>
Filled with hatred, wielding a sword covered in flames, his unobstructed pacing can be heard throughout the lands.
Those in their homes hear each thundrous crash and look past it, determined to enjoy the final days of their doomed lives on their doomed Elysium.
When the demons come, no post will be left unflamed.
I warn you, heathens, to ally with the infernal. It is the only way your souls will be spared consumption.
>>
>>39476348
>I want that dress
i'm not gay, but i unironically would like discussing fashion with a girl but have nobody to do it with and can't deal with the social stigma attached to being a guy who would like talking about fashion. i see it the same as visual arts and women's bodies are works of art so talking about this stuff shouldn't be as weird as society treats it. sucks.
>>
>>39476723
>I wouldn't date him if he was already involved with someone else. Him having inside jokes with other girls doesn't bother me though.
you wouldn't feel threatened at all by a girl he has known for longer than you and she has dated so you know she is attractive, if you can't judge other girls' attractiveness well, and you don't know if she has deeper unrequited feelings for your bf or if you bf does or did? every guy has evaluated women friends in that way-- under what circumstances he'd fuck her.
>>
>>39476914
I'm like this, too
I'm really excited to talk to women who like to dress up.
>>
>>39476914
Everything is visual art you fucking homo.
God damn these stupid fuckers, man. I'm in here trying to light my barrel fire and you people just keep knocking it over.

Literally so desperate and beta. Guess what, clown: this isn't Facebook. This ain't Tinder. You aren't getting any pink-credits, and your armor isn't fooling anyone. Do not subvert your inner animal, for he is what makes you worthwhile. Without him, you are a limpdick pegboard. To the showers with you, I say. I'd love to shower with you.
>>
>>39477039
On that note, why would I pretend to hate women just because I'm on 4chan? That seems kind of stupid
>>
>>39475357
>I'm a nice guy who'll do shit for them
you're a doormat. you need to be able to stand up to people and refuse their requests for it to count as kindness when you do do them a favor.
>>
>>39477013
>I'm like this, too
>I'm really excited to talk to women who like to dress up.
i love hearing girls excitedly talk about fashion. just watching yt vids is cozy.
>>
>>39477166
>pretending
You're tender. Ohhh yes, you're fresh meat. I'll boil you in your own juices like a lamb haunch. You'll come right off the bone.
I'm the master chef and I take no shit. Since you implied what I said was stupid, I have to conclude that YOU are, in fact, stupid. But that's okay. You see, women kill the intelligent minds of men with their pettiness.
Since you're already under that genjutsu, I don't expect you to agree with me.
However, I do expect you to list three positive traits of women. I then expect you to crumble in futility when you find that you can't.
>>
>>39477259
>faggot actively posting in thread
/pol would have fun in here. Lots of degenerate gaybos to take the piss on. Hey, Mr. Dragmaster, just stay away from the kids. We don't need any more jailbait femme-shota "sexually open nation" bullshit fucking up our species' future.
You would serve society best as combustion fuel for a machine created by someone with merit.
>>
>>39474696
I appreciate their gift of being able to lie with a straight face and uncanny ability to justify any betrayal and make me feel responsible.
>>
>>39477259
I never really considered that, but there are probably a lot of YouTube dedicated to women's fashion
I know what I'm doing tonight
>>
>>39475077
...yep. It's hard to have female friends when you're single. It's easier when you have gf, but then jealousy/envy issues ensue so it's best not to pursue it.
>>
I just cant feel hatred and anger when im around her, i know that its just all chemical reactions and silapses going on on my brain, but i can't get enough of it, the eyes, the smell, the voice, when she is not around , all i can think about it is her, my heart fills with joy and my stomach feels like bursting, all the bad things are gone, no more loneliness, no more hate, just love
>>
>>39477492
>women are paranoid and possessive
I'm the number one contributor in the women's appreciation thread, it seems. So much for you weak losers.
Is it really so hard to just objectify them? Because to me, it appears they prefer a man with a little salt in his helm. Of course, online, they have bounties of emotional tampons such as you, but in the flesh they really do behave in a way that pets do.
Like badly trained dogs.
>>
>>39477285
Positive traits:
Kind and empathetic
Very nice bellies, can even make a baby in there
Markedly not violent
And most importantly they treat me better than men do
>>
>>39477641
>kind and empathetic
That's a meme. While they do listen deeply to what you say, it's because they have nothing better to think about and it usually goes in one ear and out another. They cannot see the bigger picture.
>very nice bellies
I'll allow it. They abuse their childmaking ability, but that will be taken from them by synthetic wombs, so it's fine. This checks out.
>nonviolent
It checks out.
>treat me better than....
It's just because you're a pushover. They would think less of you if you grew a spine. This iota is an illusion and thus invalid.

So, in total; that's two things, not three. My estimation is correct. You must be visibly shaken now, either regarding your own ignorance of my uncanny anticipation. It's natural. Don't worry about it.
It would be unfair of me to expect each other person to be as keen of wit as I.
>>
>>39477874
I've never had a man even pretend to be as empathetic and understanding as a woman
You can't say it's not a positive trait because you haven't experienced it
>>
>>39478125
WHOA, GANGWAY EVERYBODY
Dr. Phil coming through, it looks like, hey? Get that bent 180. Try telling any female a story and getting back a reply that isn't their own, loosely-related story. Try getting actual, honest, constructive feedback from one.
Women are decorations. Throughout this engagement, I've reduced you to a madman obsessing over statuettes. And it's not enough that I express my resentment for women. I must also appear to have been victorious and invulnerable, both of which I am.

Reward me dark lord. Give me peace and the giggles.
>>
>>39478259
I do, I have many female friends who I trust with my personal conversations over men
If you have boys that you can trust and confide in, that's great :) we have different experiences and can coexist
>>
>>39478328
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If the point of life is to align perfectly with the cosmos, can you achieve greatness similarly by forcibly aligning the cosmos with yourself?
By failing to do this forcibly, are you weaker by definition?
I'm literally so mad
>>
>>39478421
The point to life is to consume as much as possible, in your lifetime and your descendants
The universe is nothing but chaos and life is one of its greatest engines
>>
>>39478591
But at that point it feels like working for the man.
I want mankind to beat the universe. I hate the process of life. I want us to be freed from the mortal coil, and not simply by the illusion of death.
So we must become greater, and become greater by breeding into greatness. That's a dark alley. Fuck it, through patience you have banished me back to /b/

Be proud. I don't give out medals to just anyone. Time to find sicker, weaker prey.
>>
>>39478720
The universe is all we can be, the way I see it. What else is there?

Have a nice night and remember to be excellent to each other.
>>
>>39474836
My mother dumped me in orphanage, not a greatest example.
>>
>>39475078
Wow anon, that was deep.
>>
>>39474696
>This board has a lot of hate for women, but can we have a thread for appreciating women?
No. If your life has given you reason to appreciate women in any way you're a norman and you need to get out.
>>
>>39480510
The normans are invading whether you like it or not
>>
Why does everyone here sound like a movie trailor narrator? Put the thesaurus away.
>>
>>39474696
>They have a way of being able to cheer me up and give me hope like no man ever could.

It's really incredible.
It must make everything easier to have a woman who loves you and could give you that every day.
>>
File: 1503337613590-r9k.jpg (772KB, 1302x1532px) Image search: [Google]
1503337613590-r9k.jpg
772KB, 1302x1532px
I don't like nice women. I don't like nice girls either.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.