[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally cannot stop buying and consuming this shit day after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: dietsodas.jpg (27KB, 474x316px) Image search: [Google]
dietsodas.jpg
27KB, 474x316px
I literally cannot stop buying and consuming this shit day after day. I've probably spent more than 2 grand on it in the last few years.

I want to quit it but the craving withdrawal afterwords is unbearable.
>>
I buy store brand soda in 2 litres. Meijer brand DIET Grape, Rocky Mist, Orange, Cranberry. Best ever.
>>
>>39474556
just drink water only and you should stop craving after a week or a month

i only drink water and i love it
>>
>>39474584
That shit is the tops, baby
>>
>>39474556
make a deal with yourself that you will open a can only if you do 20 push-ups right before
>>
>>39474556
Substitution my guy
Try soda water if you miss the feel, juice if you miss the sugar. Maybe switch to coffee or tea if you get really antsy, it's just swapping one drug for another.
>>
File: carbonated-water.jpg (20KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
carbonated-water.jpg
20KB, 280x400px
>>39474556
Protip: sparkling water. AKA seltzer.

If any of your favorite sodas go flat, have you ever tried drinking them at that point? They taste vile. The carbonation is what makes that piss taste good. You can drink water without carbonation and it tastes fine. Carbonated water tastes that much better and it has the added of effect of not being filled with AIDS.
>>
>>39474638
They have a lot more flavors out there like bubble gum that aren't available in diet.
>>
>>39474556

Ah yeah, I did this too. I consumed about 12 litres a week during the entirety of my 20s, and it was never "diet" or "light". When I was 32 I started getting really weirdly sleepy and other assorted beetus symptoms, so I freaked out and stepped it down, first decreasing the amount, I find that drinking loads of water before bringing out the soda helped a lot there, then I phased over to substitutes, assorted juice, lemonade, ice tea etc (quite a lot of sugar in some of those too but a step in the right direction I think), then tea. Nowadays I only drink one can of coke every sunday, I think that's pretty acceptable, The rest is mainly milk, water and maybe some juice.

>>39474857
Only soda I didn't like flat was coke, the others were yum.
>>
>>39474556
Switch to store branded flavoured fizzy water
>>
>>39474556
Imma go ahead and echo some of these other niggers.
>seltzer
Not ((((NOT)))) Tonic water, but soda water/seltzer. I used to drink a fucking ton of soda, but then actually paid attention to what's in it. It's so fucking bad for you. My friends parents were ex-alcoholics and always had a fuck ton of seltzer in the house, because it helped with not wanting beer. I figured if it could work for them, for beer, it could work for me with soda. It did, the best one is made by Aderondak but is only in NY as far as I know. Second best is a tie for Polar, and Schweps, third best is Canada Dry. My favorite is good old orange, Polars cranberry lime is the kitties titties too. Also worth noting.
>you'll lose a fuck ton of weight, especially since you drink diet
I didn't even know it was going to happen, but I lost like 30lb in like 2 months just by cutting out soda, without doing anything else.
>>
>>39474556

try la croix, its like carbonated water with some flavor. It's I think got MSG in it, so its hard to stop sipping, but no sugar and very few calories.
>>
>>39475189
>Nowadays I only drink one can of coke every sunday, I think that's pretty acceptable
It is. Personally I don't becuse it's been years since I consumed any kind of cola. It just tastes disgusting to me now. But my brother-in-law got kidney stones at the age of 27. The doctor told him to drink a can of coke like once or twice a week to prevent them from coming back or at least slow it. The acids in the coke stop/slow the minerals from building up by dissolving them.
>>
I used to drink anywhere from 12-24 cans of diet pepsi a day. now I just drink a shitton of black coffee and water. one poison for another I guess. caffeine addiction is cool
>>
File: Frrrrrranky.jpg (86KB, 322x181px) Image search: [Google]
Frrrrrranky.jpg
86KB, 322x181px
>>39475633

Have heard similiar stories about people going to foreign countries to deal with assorted bacteria in foods and tap water. Some say it's a decent rust dissolver as well, so it probably has its functions.
>>
damn I really want a diet pepsi now

What is the cheapest way to buy diet soda? I like drinking it but I'm literally rice-and-beans every meal poor
>>
>>39474556
Get addicted to something else.
I quit smoking and got addicted to alcohol.
Not the best example, but hey I'm smoke-free.
>>
Put a bit of lemon juice in water to add a small bit of flavor.
If you drink a lot of caffeinated soda you might be addicted a bit to caffeine, start drinking green or black tea if this is the case.
>>
Honestly curious - does the aspartame not do anything to you guys? It almost instantly gives me nausea and upset stomach
>>
>>39475962
>What is the cheapest way to buy diet soda?

It'd be to buy bulk, at least a whole pallet, which isn't going to be possible for someone with your economy so you're probably stuck with having to pay the small unit premium. Unless you live near a factory of distributor, they dispose of shitloads because of wrong labelling and nearing expiration dates and stuff like that, if you can talk your way into getting some.

I know a guy who works in a bakery, so I always get shitloads of free bread and other stuff every, one week I got 2 trashbags full.

>>39476067
Never noticed a thing. Sounds like you might be a tad allergic.
>>
>>39475962
Tesco's own brand pepsi is sugar free and costs 17p for 2L

It's effectively flavoured carbonated water but tastes ok-ish
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.