[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is "it was in my past" a reasonable retort when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: yskVRsU.jpg (150KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
yskVRsU.jpg
150KB, 576x768px
Why is "it was in my past" a reasonable retort when regarding sex?

Everything you do is "in your past". If you used to torture kittens it "happened in the past"

Is there a good reason or do women just operate totally on instinct? Find out in this thread!
>>
>>39474514
Everyone should already know the answer
>>
>>39474514
Shitty analogy. Are you really trying to imply that women who sleep around are on the same level as people who torture kittens?
Fuck, kid, go see a therapist.
>>
>>39474561
they're obviously not in the same degree of immorality, but the concept of hiding them in the past is the same.
>>
>>39474561
You don't understand how examples work, so here's the rundown:

When someone brings up a logical delimiter as if it's supposed to be an argument, you can apply that to extreme examples to test its sensibility. If it doesn't hold in those extreme cases, then it stands to reason and it's true in every scenario.
>>
>>39474597
one caused pleasure to another living being that has nothing to do with you and the other a death of a fucking small animal

now if you equate yourself to the killed animal because ppl make secks than holy shit are you fucked up

I mean, I'd like my potential gf to be as little experienced as possible for some fucking beta cuck reason but this is taking it to a new level dude
>>
>>39474679
Read the previous post, peabrain
>>
File: 1499982065832.jpg (299KB, 1242x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1499982065832.jpg
299KB, 1242x1221px
why would it make you guys so fanny flustered if your gf (if you ever got one, that is) had a couple past relationships before you? (no i am not talking about a fucking queen of thots who would fuck a different chad every weekend)

a normal yet experienced woman is better than your "pure virgin gf" who would bleed when you fucked her but would most likely just lay there like a piece of wood during sex and wouldn't even do as much go down on you because "eww it is gross anon :///"
>>
>>39474514
Because you would have a past too if you weren't too busy being a wizard.
>>
>>39474561
Jesus christ you're one stupid retard.
>>
File: IMG_7408.png (212KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7408.png
212KB, 310x394px
>>39474514
Holy shit how many times do we have to have this thread. Shut the fuck up you perfect virgin waifu loving faggot.

S A G E
>>
>>39474621
>>39474732
>>39474679
Kek, there's no way this anon is going to comprehend you. I commend your efforts nonetheless
>>
>>39474561
>being this much of a brainlet that you are unable to grasp basic abstract reasoning
Wow
>>
>>39474561
Most people are in the same level as people who torture kittens.
Putting animals in terrible living conditions for pleasure (cheaper tasty meat) is the same thing and most will defend that and even get angry at anyone saying that it's wrong.
>>
The only reason you don't like girls with whorish pasts is because they weren't being a whore WITH YOU.

Having sex is not wrong, in fact, it's good.
>>
>>39474514
>$19.96
Wouldn't pay that much for that exhibitionist roast.
>>
>>39474866
I'm not tacking flack from someone that phoneposts so much they have 7000 images saved.
>>
normies run on nothing but pure nihilism, greed, and narcissism

Every "value" they hold is for themselves and the moment only
>>
File: InsignificantFrequentHerring.webm (648KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
InsignificantFrequentHerring.webm
648KB, 360x640px
>>39474807
We aren't complaining about girls "having a couple of relationships"

We're complaining about girls completely devaluing themselves and others, operating totally on their sexual imperatives, fucking everything in sight and doing this while loudly announcing that this is who they are and that they love being a whore, and THEN being a complete hypocrite and having a complete change of tone where you try to bully people into liking and respecting you

I couldn't find the compilation of women being whores during parties and then trying to get people to delete the images in the morning so here's a random whore
>>
>>39475339
That's one hell of a frequent herring, right there.
>>
>>39475339
sluts will be sluts

one thing that irks me is that ugly bitches do this too and then think beta males have to provide for them after

like if you're some nasty ugly bitch you should be pious and quiet but if anything they're twice as bad than regular women
>>
>>39474514
Why does it matter? Women make logical fallacies all the time, they rely completely on emotions which is why they use shit like "it was in my past" to trivialize their actions and make themselves seem like perfect angels.
Ignore non virgins, it's that simple.
>>
>if a girl held hands once with a man who is not me then she is a slutty whore who has sucked 9000 cocks

/r9k/ bitter virgin logic right there.
>>
>>39474807
i wouldnt care unless she got stds from it
stop generalizing
>>
>>39475429
They have to be twice as bad to get an equivalent amount of attention.
>>
>>39475506
yeah but nobody likes that shit, all they can hope is to trap a normal dude who couldnt get any other pussy

makes me feel sorry for all the ugly dudes who live honest lives and are forced to marry one, thinking just because they're ugly they're not slutting it up
>>
>>39475165
Fuck off faggot phone posting is comfy as fuck. I'm at work right now and business is slow so I shit post on my free time. I've got most pics on my desktop, and understandably so since I do most of my shitposting there.

So suck my fucking cock you nigger.
>>
>>39475534
True. No-one respects that ugly girl. She's a joke. Even the attention she gets will be pretty negative. Guys will use her for a quick fuck and laugh about it. Other women will laugh at her for trying so hard.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.