[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a few friends >don't think they care that much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 230x219px
>have a few friends
>don't think they care that much about me
>one of my friends play games together occasionally but only if I ask well in advance
>sometimes don't hear from him for weeks at a time
>another friend is the same way, I went months without hearing from him despite actively trying to get ahold of him
>when I finally got ahold of him he responded like it was no big deal
>if I were to stop chasing them I'm sure I would never hear from them again
>made a new friend a few months ago
>same symptoms, try to text every couple of days or so to shoot the shit and try to set up a hangout once in a while but he always has plans or flakes
I don't understand why people are like this? I have good times with my friends but if I dropped off the face of the earth I don't think they would give a shit. No one ever cares to talk to me themselves unless they want something.
>>
File: 1501432992544.jpg (21KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
1501432992544.jpg
21KB, 480x356px
>>39474367
you sound like me anon.
part of why i dont make friends is because of my sperg and the rest is because of the fact that people tend to not give to shits about you after a bit of time.

if you would like to we could be friends, i miss someone i can talk with, we dont have to play games, just talk, a sustainable, long term, friendship
>>
They know people who are more interesting and fun than you. Why is this hard to understand. You've been effectively replaced and are at best a last resort for times when they have literally nobody else available.
>>
>>39474367
I'm the type of person who never instigates things, and I have very few friends. I gwt worried they don't see me as good of a friend and don't want to spend time and hang out.
>>
>>39474367
You sound like an autist OP. Only an autist would care this much about not being able to smother their friends 24/7 with useless, repetitive hangouts that are of no real benefit to anyone in the group but you. Shut up and get over it you big weeny.
>>
>>39474405
im gonna take a nap, incase you do want to OP (or anyone in this thread for that matter, as long as you are nice and actually want to establish a friendship) you can add my discord ShinyPants#1072
>>
I just want someone to talk to on whatsapp. Everyone ghosts me.
>>
I know someone who only gets on once every one or two months, today they got on and it made my day.
>>
>>39474461
>24/7
Did you read the part where I don't hear from them for weeks or months at a time? Trying to set up a hang out once or twice a week between my shift work schedule is reasonable
>>39474405
I've had problems with online friends and overall it seems alien to me so I'll have to pass, sorry but thanks for the offer
>>
File: 1493760740468.png (102KB, 260x259px) Image search: [Google]
1493760740468.png
102KB, 260x259px
>>39474411
Oh...

Original orange
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.