[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, defend yourselves and your gender. Let's hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1497453143830.jpg (18KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1497453143830.jpg
18KB, 250x187px
Femanons, defend yourselves and your gender. Let's hear your point of view for once.
>>
>>39474284
I will if you post a single desirable trait that you have
>>
File: 1466343314682.png (68KB, 573x545px) Image search: [Google]
1466343314682.png
68KB, 573x545px
>>39474284
it makes me very bitter and resentful of women to see firsthand in my past what they consistently do
how can I possibly defend my gender
I can say im an individual and that im aware of the bullshit enough to somewhat fit in here
also im atypical because autism so you could dissociate me from roasties by that metric too
>>
>>39474284
I wish that all women had one head, and that I could bash it in. And then after that I just serve as a breeding sow or something to make up for the shittiness of my gender. I hate other women.
>>
>>39474284
why? Who am I to tell you what to think or feel
>>
>>39474419
>And then after that I just serve as a breeding sow
pretty hot desu
>>
Most women are super fucking shitty whores who use people. I was abused and neglected by a narcissistic mother and my dad is whipped as fuck. Every adult woman I met growing up treated me horribly and turned against me because I didn't follow with their rules.

Most women, not all of them, are not good people. I do feel this with men too though. The general public are selfish and don't have any depth or meaning to their existence.

The only way I can defend myself is that the toxic environments I was forced to grow up in makes me strive to be a better person. I don't want to hurt people like I've been hurt, I don't want to live with using people for money and sleeping around with every guy I have a chance with. I just one one man or woman to love and take care of them, cook for them, and love them everyday.
>>
I don't care enough to do that
>>
>>39474284
I can't defend anyone as I feel like all people, regardless of sex, are inherently fucking terrible.

What I will say when it comes to romance and sex, women have it on easy mode. I'm 50lbs overweight, don't wear make up, and dress in baggy ill fitting clothes and I still managed to date and ultimately married my only boyfriend.

I do wish more women had some sort of loyalty both in relationships and friendships, I will admit that listening to two females talk shit about each other can be funny due to the level of theatrics thrown around.
>>
>>39474708
So you can sympathise with the male anons pain to some degree?
>>
>>39474284
Just thinking about the things you'd consider women needed to defend about themselves made me exhausted.
I hate how the products and media women are sold have impacted our collective interests and personalities. Poor media representation has lead to generations of the most bland people who are so afraid to stand out. They know from an early age that they aren't supposed to be strong or interesting, so when they are adults they feel this sort of guilt and jealousy when they see other women standing out and succeeding, and put them down. A product of their environment, but inexcusable all the same.
They are scared to be interesting, and scared to be adults. Western culture romanticized the infantilized woman, and this makes them grow up too scared to take charge and make their own decisions. This is why women won't or even can't take responsibility for themselves.
They believe they can do no wrong because they think they are so much weaker than men, that nothing they do could be as bad as a man could do. That's why they win custody cases and why hart think it's fine to hit their spouses. They believe so little in themselves that they think their impact is close to nothing. This keeps men from being able to do feminine things or to feel hurt and vulnerable because "feminine = less".

It's a terrible circumstance, and I think when you see a woman acting out on this, you should have a conversation with her about these factors. Most of them aren't even aware.
>>
What am I defending?

Y'all are the ones who put women on such a high pedestal, then ree when you have no gf.

The avg woman is generally more attractive, caring and educated (high level education). Both sexes have their pros and cons over the other.
>>
>>39474808
Of course. I'm fully aware that if I was born male I'd be a kissless, handholdless virgin. My figure collection would not be deemed "cute" and devoting hours to anime and video games would not be "quirky". Mind you these weren't popular while I was in school like it is now so I was still considered weird, but it was clearly not to the same level as my male peers.
>>
>>39475007
P good job defending if you ask me
>>
I defend women in every thread they're disparaged. Where's my reward, fembots? I don't protect you girls for nothing.
>>
>>39475164
You've got to do it because you want to do it, buddy.
>>
>tfw dress and act extremely modestly
>love being feminine, wearing dresses, having long hair
>good with children, pets and people in general
>always been a mediator and hate conflict
>don't party, do drugs or sleep around
>have been in a committed relationship for the last three years and adore my partner
>financially support both of us
>have never mooched off of anyone
>manager in a nice company and respected and treated well by my peers

I can express that there are other women like me who take pride in being a decent person, but there will always be shitters and whores and cruel bitches who ruin other people's lives. My personal beliefs and values have no impact on how other people live their lives.
I can't defend half of the population's behavior as a whole.

Having said that, making sweeping generalizations about an entire gender is childish. You simply can't attribute the same traits to every single man or woman. I understand how hard it is to be betrayed or belittled or bullied by someone, but to blame their gender and not that individual for that behavior is ridiculous.

There's plenty of quantifiable traits that either gender has, like men having greater spatial ability than women or how women are reported to commit fewer crimes than men. If someone takes issue with a confirmed trait that the majority of men or women have, that's reasonable. That's rational. If someone sees some young whores covered in semen or reads some shitty greentexts and assumes that every single woman is going to behave the same way, I don't know if I could reason with them. I think that if someone is willing to take an anecdote or personal experience and assume that over 3 billion people will all behave the same way that they should be searching for ways to challenge their beliefs and confirm or deny if they're correct. Not continue hating and making assumptions.
>>
>>39475578
Your life sounds awesome, why are you on this board? Not that you have to go, I just wouldn't be around here if my life was as on track as yours.
>>
>>39475578
>turbonormie on r9k
what do they mean by this?
>>
>>39475662
>>39475709
I'm here because I've got OCD, Bipolar disorder, a paraphilia, some physical disabilities, a criminal record, am a college dropout, have struggled to get to this point for two decades and have been posting every single day on /r9k/ since the day it was made.

I've had to fight myself to get to where I am. I'm in the best place of my life and I know that most people would kill to have that kind of comfort and support. I'm so fucking grateful I can't even tell you, because I've lived in rat and cockroach filled slums, known what it's like to be in severe debt, to be kicked out of your house, to be rejected or belittled or bullied and told that you're a freak or a monster or whatever by people who have no fucking idea what you're going through to try and appear like everything is okay.

but none of that genuinely matters because every person has a different life. I can make assumptions about what position someone is in but I would rather try and encourage people to be a little more intelligent and think about why they're hating people they haven't met. I'd rather try and encourage people to not spend their lives angry and bitter and turning away people that could be a part of their lives like I did for too long.
>>
>>39475802
Super proud of you, I hope life goes as smooth as possible for you from now on.
>>
>>39476018
Thank you dude. I want the same for everyone else on this board.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.