[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw when no giggling stoner gf with awesome taste in music who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Tfw when no giggling stoner gf with awesome taste in music who weed makes silly and horny
>>
friendly reminder that all drugs are normie and you do not belong on this board
>>
>>39474102
maybe the problem is you don't belong?

think about it
>>
>>39474160
>In order to obtain drugs you need to have contacts
>can't have contacts without being a normie

nah
>>
>>39474420
I have a dealer.
I don't have friends.
>>
>>39474090
that's not what you want

you might think that's what you want

but that's not what you want
>>
>>39474420
you don't need contacts to buy weed. You need contacts to buy decent weed.
>>
>>39474102
I wish more people would fight the presence of non-virgins as hard kissless virgins smoking weed alone.
>>
>>39474090
weed is literally the most normie drug there is desu
>>
>>39474497
I have no contacts how do i buy weed
>>
Every girl I knew that smoked weed had serious mental issues and were gigantic whores
>>
>>39474669
You go to the shady part of town preferable a train station and people will approach you. I get asked every day when walking to or from work.
>>
>>39474669
OP here. I know I like drugs a lot now. When at college at it's peak I used the app Yik Yak which doesn't exist anymore. people were always advertising what they were selling. I never start conversations in person. Every contact I currently have, about 3 guys, wouldn't exist without that app and nothing seems to have replaced that.
>>
>>39474717
>everyone lives in the same urban surrounding as me
>>
>>39474102
>Not just growing your own
>>
>>39474755
urban is the key word. It's pretty much the same in most cities. I'm not saying it's universal.
>>
>>39474486
Why not? Please, elaborate
>>
>>39474669
You can get it off the darknet easily, you just need a pgp key and bitcoin. It's safer and you get a lot more choice of what your buying. Also you can verify whether you're getting the real deal based off reviews.
>>
I have went through this. I met a girl in group therapy and she loved weed and other drugs. You don't want this, women are reliant on emotions, they will cheat on you constantly. Women are not logical like men, they are emotional creatures and the second they realise they don't need you you're fucked. Mine was a virgin when I met her but she opened up she's literally sucked a group of guys dicks for molly.
>>
Women are incapable of having good taste in music, newfriend.
>>
File: IMG-20170831-WA0012.jpg (737KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170831-WA0012.jpg
737KB, 2592x1944px
>>39475253
Legal weed here. When I don't want to go all "holy shit tutti fruition" on my high ass condition, I like the no bake cookie dough.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.