[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is this muh anxiety meme neurotypicals, normaldags and autists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1448282348132.png (226KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1448282348132.png
226KB, 382x417px
what is this muh anxiety meme neurotypicals, normaldags and autists keeps talking about? what does anxiety feel like?
>>
They spend to much time alone at home so now they are not used to being around people.
>>
File: 6324733.jpg (13KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
6324733.jpg
13KB, 201x201px
Anxiousfag here, and im gonna learn you something today

Before you ask, no, im not a self diagnosed piece of shit. I have a prescription for 20 MG of fluoxitene (however its spelled).

Anxiety is hard to descrive, but generaly, its a very uncomfortable cold/tight feeling you get in your chest. It happens when you're alone in a public space/thinking about something important/remembering you have it. If im in a store and my buddy says "Im gonna go to the bathroom, stay here i'll be right back", Immedently my chest will tighten up and i will feel cold. Rational thought goes away, and all you want to say is "I want to go home". For a relatable feeling, imagine the scariest jumpscare you can imagine, and what it feels like. Now spread that feeling out over a 30 sec - 5 min period. this probably didnt help but ive got nothing better to do than sit on the computer all day anyways.
>>
>>39473521
can't you force yourself to stay calm? sounds pretty convenient to be like that.
>>
>>39473599
Not at all. Forcing yourself to stay calm doesn't work like that. When youre having an anxious moment or a panic attack, there really isnt any thought until its over. Usualy the thoughts you get are "I want to die", "i want to cry", "I want to go home", and "get me out of here". I wish it was as easy as saying "Oh wait, im not in any danger, why am i scared? Probably should calm down." You would probably have to experince it to really know what its like.
>>
>>39473599
Oh shit, why didn't I think of that?
You need to share this idea with as many people as possible, you'll be rich as fuck in no time!

Fucking idiot.
>>
For me it's constant fucking thought-loops about things I don't want to think about.
>what would it feel like to jump in front of that train
>wait, am I about to kill myself
>shit no I don't want to die
>right?
>fuck lets hold onto this railing
>better hold it real fucking tight
>shit, my heart is racing
>am I having a panic attack
>I gotta get some water or something
>but what if I miss my train
>...
And that sort of shit goes on and on.
Vivid images of what it would be like if I just strangled random people or kick some child walking by. I don't want to do any of that shit but I'm constantly scared that I will slip and fuck up. It's fucking exhausting.

Breathing exercises seem to help to a degree, and taking magnesium and B3 as well to some extent. But it's always there in the background.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.