[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did this man ever do wrong? Why does that girl not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_4231.jpg (144KB, 1190x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4231.jpg
144KB, 1190x747px
What did this man ever do wrong? Why does that girl not seem to like him?
>>
>>39472543
>Why does that girl not seem to like him?
She's a kike.
>>
>>39472543
She doesn't like what he likes.
>>
Because he's exhibiting "wrongthink". She doesn't hate him because of who he is, what he's doing or how he looks. She hates him because what he is doing, challenges her way of thinking/belief/ideology.
>>
>>39472543
idk man maby hes cursed or something
>>
He made fun of her waifu
>>
>>39472572
So she hates things that challenge her? She must hate a lot of things then.
>>
>>39472543
Because he is openly supporting the enemies of the United States and believes in stripping people of their rights and freedoms. Her pussy has also become bone dry in revulsion from someone who believes in participation trophies for losers.
>>
File: 1497925916563.jpg (68KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1497925916563.jpg
68KB, 540x810px
This is my fetish.
Some bitchy arrogant girl who thinks she's all powerful get put in her place and becomes nothing more than a whore . Just imagine that bitch in the pic gets held up in the air backwards getting fucked while being forced to look at herself in the mirror.
>>
He needs to lose some weight.
Respect for the past is all well and good but self-respect is even more important.
>>
I hate how women take advantage of the social stigma about hitting them to get in men's faces and act in a way that a man would get punched in the mouth for.
>>
>>39472639
t. Liberal faggot who doesn't understand history
>>
>>39472639
>enemies of the united states
>Exercising his rights of free speech while he is shunned for exercising said rights

really makes you think
>>
>>39472650
It's too bad girls hate random Internet retards, eh
>>
>>39472633
It's not even so much if it challenges her specifically, but if it challenges the general way of thinking she ascribes to. Like when she looks at that guy, she isn't thinking that he's personally dangerous to her, she's thinking that he's dangerous because that's what the part of society which she belongs to, says is dangerous.

But yes, SJWs and lefties tend to hate a lot of things.
>>
Is this what Clapistan is actually like? Like are people just casually that fat lmao
>>
>>39472639
So she hates him for supporting his ancestors?
>>
>>39472691
He is only ironically fat
>>
>>39472639
>participation trophies for losers

I bet you an arm and a leg she's the kind of person who believes in and would hand out participation trophies for losers.
>>
File: ziUtHvm.jpg (227KB, 1000x575px) Image search: [Google]
ziUtHvm.jpg
227KB, 1000x575px
>>39472681
stfu whore before I domesticate your ass.
>>
>>39472639
If losers aren't allowed trophies, and enemies of the United States should be reviled, then I guess we'd better go and rip down all the Native American statues and memorials.
>>
>>39472676
Nice quote, has literally nothing to do with what I said though.
>>39472680
>stole large swaths of US territory
>fought a war against the US
>not an enemy
And you people accuse liberals of historical revisionism
>>
>>39472543
He celibates a gang of anti American traitors, any USA loving patriot would do the same.
>>
>>39472730
Ooh, he's fat and sassy. It would be hot if it wasn't so sad
>>
>>39472639
>tactical patriotism
>>
>>39472751
Something tells me this women most likely isn't a USA loving patriot. I might wrong though.
>>
>>39472543

Dressing up as confedarate soldier , which is the equivalent, saying you think black people should be slaves .
>>
File: 1476927529222.jpg (2MB, 1333x1897px) Image search: [Google]
1476927529222.jpg
2MB, 1333x1897px
>>39472754
hahah you stupid whore like I said you're nothing more than a fuck toy. I know you're gonna be wild like a horse at first and struggle but i'm gonna hold you down , domesticate you like a proper bitch and make you feel safe. That's when im gonna fuck the ever living shit out of you until you forget your own name.
>>
>>39472804
True, it is impossible to tell the woman's true intentions from this particular photograph. The only thing one can say for sure based off of this particular image is that the young man is question hates America, or is just dressed as someone who hates America.
>>
>>39472750
>Stole large swaths of US territory
>Fought a war against the US

So you're telling me that the U.S only refers to the liberal democrats? If you recall, the civil war was between North and south. Or is the south just "not the u.s" because you don't like their opinions?
>>39472751
>Anti American traitors
America was built on free speech. They didn't actively say they hate their country and they want it to be mexico. The south had a different culture and different views, which was allowed because that's what the country was founded on.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you means they are anti-america. If the guy had a flag that said "FUCK THE U.S.A" then it's clearly anti-american. I hate liberals with a passion, but they have every right to exercise their free speech, even though these leftist idiots get violent and assault people. If they are in designated protesting areas, are being peaceful and exercising their rights, I have no issue with that, as much as I disagree. This guy and the protesters he was with did exactly that.
>>
>>39472572
>She doesn't hate him because of what he's doing
>She hates him because what he is doing
>>
>>39472830
>fuck the ever living shit out of you

You can do that when you ejaculate in under a minute?

>I know you're gonna be wild like a horse at first and struggle but i'm gonna hold you down , domesticate you like a proper bitch and make you feel safe

You can do that when you get winded making a sandwich?
>>
>>39472543
I know girls like this (and guys). They feel powerless and worthless in their day to day lives, and they use protests ad things like this to express their rage and feel power. The target is someone who it's socially acceptable (no consequences) to lash out at so they use them to vent. This is the primary motivating factor to this rage and politics is secondar/the excuse.
>>
>>39472873
>Just because someone doesn't agree with you means they are anti-america.

That's a given. But if you(The Confederacy) Declare war on America, occupy American territories, and kill American soldiers on American soil, Then I think it would be fair to call you an anti-American terrorist
>>
File: 10979375957.jpg (9KB, 236x286px)
10979375957.jpg
9KB, 236x286px
>>39472830
Imagine the greasy loser who writes something like this. I can smell the virginity from here. If wimps like you even attempted to talk to me in real life I would send the "chad" you cry so much about to put you in your place
>>
>>39472885
Anon stop talking to the retard he doesn't understand just let him have his weed little fantasies its not like he'll ever leave his room anyways so it's ok.
>>
>>39472639
So people aren't allowed to celebrate their ancestors? They may have fought for the wrong side but people celebrate that they fought and died in military service. That's what they're celebrating, the military sacrifice, not the cause. Some people may support the cause but it's obvious to tell them apart from those just remebering the sacrifice of their ancestors.
>>
>>39472934
The Confederates were Americans anon. America is not the government of America, it's the people, you're misunderstanding the principles the nation was founded on.
>>
>>39472870
>The Confederates hated America

Now THIS is a meme
>>
File: hyde.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
hyde.gif
2MB, 202x360px
Love all these supposed patriots claiming the confederate is anti-American and agreeing with the girl, in essence supporting the peeling back of homegrown, American culture, white southern culture, by a pack of nonwhites and leftists. It doesn't matter how much you dislike southerners or this south-will-rise-again culture. It's a horrible precedent.
>>
>>39472934
>The confederacy declare war on america

The confederacy was part of America. "America" wasn't just the fucking north. If a state in the country cut off all government ties and ran as their own free state, they're still American until they are denounced as their own country.
>>
>>39472878
The meaning is, she doesn't hate him because of what he's doing (standing there in Confederate clothes and saluting Confederate statues), she hates him because what he's doing (the bigger meaning/implication behind it).
>>
>>39472750
>>stole large swaths of US territory
>>fought a war against the US
>>not an enemy
Please stop hiding your leftist, nonwhite tendencies behind some pro-union patriotism because you'd likely support the same thing happening in your own state with a statue of some slave owning founding father.
>>
It's obviously a civil war reenactment. The man is portraying Jefferson Davis and the lady is portraying Abraham Lincoln.
>>
>>39472676
really activates the almonds that Abraham lincoln had a decent amount of african dna as well.
>>
File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>39472950
True. Like >>39472943 said, he's a greasy loser. I shouldn't give him (you)s, even if it is mildly funny.
>>
File: 9167pLpgNWL.png (842KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
9167pLpgNWL.png
842KB, 1024x500px
>>39472885
>>39472943
Your petty resistance only makes me harder. I live to dominate girls like you and turn you into submissive obedient whores. The fact that you even responded to my original comment only proves that deep down inside you know you want it to happen to you and your objection to it is a defense mechanism you use to try and fool yourself( you're not fooling me) that you don't.
>>
>>39472698
>muh ancestors
they have no place in modern America, that's why they lost. this is like a nazi's grandson moving to france and supporting his grandfather's beliefs because its what his ancestors did.
>>
>>39472974
>>39472980
>>39473005

So they dint try and leave with half of our land to create some other bullshit country? The Confederacies succession attempt by every definition was a traitorous action against the United States of America, just like the colonists secession from England was a traitorous action against the throne.

They hated America so much they wanted to ragequit make up a new team with their own rules and take half of our shit, Fuck em'.
>>
>>39473055
Whatever you say, big guy! You're turning us on, trying to act tough!
>>
>>39473071
>>39473070
You aren't American or patriotic if you support the removal of confederate monuments. I doubt you even feel patriotic or are even white.
>>
>>39472543
My god, he's fucking FAT.
>>
>>39473108
Hes fat 4 u
>>
>>39473071
it's irrelevant since most modern confederate flag wavers have little to zero relation to the confederates back then. That kid in op's pic is just some fat white loser trying to feel like he is of greater worth somehow, chances are he, like your average white american comes from european immigrants that showed up post-slavery and post civil-war. Sad and confused people
>>
>>39472543
He is obviously a beta that's why she is doing it.
>>
>>39473096
>You aren't American or patriotic if you support the removal of confederate monuments.
Removing anti-american monuments, how anti-american!
>i doubt you are even white
Oh yea you're one of those huh?
>>
>>39473071
It wasn't "our" land, it was their land. The idea of the United States being some mega-unity entity all wrapped up under the government is a relatively new way of thinking. The United States was founded on, and at the time of the Civil War still operated on, the sense that the states were like their own little countries and they all cooperated to form the United States, the federal government just kind of facilitated and organized that process. If a state wanted to do their own thing, or secede, that was totally their choice and no one should have been able to tell them otherwise.

The idea that America is an "us" and the government controls everything, is completely against what the country was founded on.
>>
>>39473126
Except that the fat kid has been confirmed as having ancestors who were Confederates and fought.
>>
>>39473126
> like your average white american comes from european immigrants that showed up post-slavery and post civil-war. Sad and confused people

You making fun of immigrants, m8
>>
>>39473096
I'm patriotic to the USA not some bullshit failed country that couldn't even make it 5 years. Fuck ISIS, Fuck Al-Qaeda, Fuck Vietnam, Fuck Korea, Fuck Nazi's, Fuck The Confederacy, and Fuck any and all other enemies of America that my proud forefathers fought and died to protect us from.
>>
>>39472572
I'll take it a step further. "She" doesn't exist. "He" doesn't exist. What you see is two memes (the American Past and the American Present) colliding and reacting. No free will is necessary, and you can predict the results ahead of time.
>>
>>39473070
It's nothing like that. It would be more like the Nazi grandson still in Germany where the Nazi's were and acted, and supported his grandfather for fighting for what he believed in. And then to top that off, give it another hundred or so years for the wounds of history to heal a little. The guy in Op's pic isn't there supporting the CSA, he's there showing remembrance to the military and his ancestors who served.
>>
>>39473070
So what if he supports his beliefs? He's not going out hurting people, he just believes in what he believes in. Too bad Europe is so cucked you go to jail if you don't agree with liberal cucked ideals.
>>39473071
>half the country wants to become their own country
>this makes them anti American

More like the general populous wanted to leave so they go by their own accord. That's not anti American, that's claiming independence because your people want different things from the north. There was no "leaving with half our land". They owned the land, they could do with they want with it. I don't understand what's so difficult to understand about this.
>>39473126
Or maybe he doesn't agree with the idea of taking down confederate statues seeing as it's basically trying to erase history. They wanted to tear down Hitlers childhood home because muh nazis. It's a crucial part of history, it should be kept where it is so future generations can learn about it.
>move it to a museum!
Why? Because you get offended that things in the outside world offend you? Taking down/moving these statues is trying to bury history that shouldn't be buried. It's a huge part of American history.
>>39473166
Once again, they were half of the country. The north was against them, does that mean they're anti American?
>>
>>39473189
Still un-american, still stupid, still unwanted. Point still stands about the rest of these faggots, especially the whole charlottesville mess, you had slavic motherfuckers marching around with kkk who would have curb stomped them for being on american soil back in the day. Sad and confused people
>>
>>39472543
>Holding a flag from a failed revolution in an effort to incite....
>incite...
>another failed revolution?
I don't know, where did his parents go wrong?
>>
File: 10967397396739.jpg (51KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
10967397396739.jpg
51KB, 500x386px
>>39473169
>It wasn't "our" land, it was their land. The idea of the United States being some mega-unity entity all wrapped up under the government is a relatively new way of thinking.

haha no, the rednecks you see today are rejects that originated from areas between the borders of England and Scotland. They were refereed to as Borderers.

Anglos that formed America had accepted these rejects and decided to allow them to reside in the mountainous areas which weren't much useful

You can see the remnants of the cultures they brought with them. A bunch of alcoholic, uneducated low lives who fought against the people who game them place.

Those people were definitely not American and are most definitely not patriots
>>
>>39473169
There was unclaimed land out west, no country in history has ever willingly given up an owned territory. That was United States land they wanted and it was United States land we weren't giving up.
>>
>>39473246
It's part of American history, it's who we are, what the country is. You can't just pretend it never happened because you don't like it.

I agree with you about the "rest of these faggots" and the Charlottesville mess, but that's deviating from the OP pic.
>>
>>39473243
>More like the general populous wanted to leave so they go by their own accord.
Except the slaves that work for them are forced to stay and work for free on the plantations the landowners inherited from their parents.

Yeah that's sure the foundation for a healthy nation state.
>>
>>39473285
>It's part of American history
>muhhh historeee
Nope. It's all about sticking it to niggers and you know it.
>>
>>39473271
>That was United States land

No it wasn't, how are you not understanding this? By today's standards looking back, it is United States land. Back then though it wasn't. It was land belonging to the states whom it was part of. Like Charlottesville, it wasn't United States land, it was Virginia land.
>>
>>39472543
SO BRAVE U GO GURL!
>>
>>39473243
>it should be kept where it is so future generations can learn about it.
oh please get fucking real, we all know that is NOT the reason these people are bitching about this. They simply feel personally attacked, nothing more. No one gave a fuck about that statue before it was removed.
>So what if he supports his beliefs?
Because his beliefs are those that strip other humans of their amendments and rights. You wouldn't be okay with a muslim supporting the sharia law in the usa would you? Why is it any different?
>>
>>39472572
Keep in mind that there's a difference between Orwellian thought control devices and good psychology. You should actually go to a competent therapist if you have some thoughts to sort out.
>>
File: 1351665026310.jpg (172KB, 1600x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1351665026310.jpg
172KB, 1600x1156px
>>39473089
You yourself said that "It would be hot if it wasn't so sad" That means you want me to dominate your ass but you don't want to admit that you're ready to be someones whore so you built a defense mechanism and presupposition that i'm some fat slob who's not worthy of your time. All that means is that you're prideful... too prideful to admit your inmost feelings. Don't worry no one is beside you, there is no reason to put up a front. I want you to imagine that I forced you onto your knees and and stuck my cock deep down into your throat and you're there looking up at me with disgust in your eyes.No matter how hard you struggle you can't get me to stop fucking your mouth. Go on go get your dildo and act it out if it helps :)
>>
>>39473314
For some people it is, but for some people it isn't. And for everyone, regardless of how you feel, it should be about remembrance about the nation's history, and regret for the suffering. It's supposed to be a lesson to learn from.

Of course there are cases where it's like you said, just rubbing it in people's faces. But the opposition today is trying to cast a wide net and catch everything Confederate to destroy it all.
>>
>>39473354
Keep posting word salads, sweetie!
>>
>>39472885
YOU GO GURRRL!
Show this jerk some gurrrl power!
>>
>>39473205
>fought and died to protect us from

What danger did the Confederacy pose that needed protecting from? Assume they won the war for example, they'd just be their own separate country, they weren't trying to invade and conquer the North. There was fighting which took place in the North but that was part of the war, long term the Confederacy just wanted to become separate.
>>
>>39473315
Because from every single other viewpoint besides some mid 19th century hicks that was United States land, The government paid for it, the government sent people to settle it, and the government used its tax based infrastructure to civilize it. Just lik how the pilgrims viewed the new world as "their land" but at the end of the day it was really an English Territory and we had to fight (Successfully I might add) to take it from them. We gave some red faced fuck 12 ears of corn and a smallpox blanket for it, its ours.
>>
>>39472943
>roleplaying as a girl on r9k

Your virginity and sadness can black out the sun.
>>
>>39473271
>>39473263
>>39473246

Do you people literally just skim the posts you reply to and not even consider what the other person is saying?
>>39473288
Fun fact, did you know that it was illegal to free slaves for an amount of time in the U.S? Also, when slaves were freed, most of them would fucking buy slaves themselves after buying land. It was a cycle dude. Also, they didn't work for free, they were fed and sheltered. That's not to say it was ideal, but they worked and got food and a place to live.
>>39473314
>we should try and cover up history because one demographic thinks this way about it!
>>39473323
No one cared about the statue because they weren't in danger. Nobody gave a shit about the rainforest until they cut down trees.
>you wouldn't be ok with a Muslim supporting sharia law
No, but does he act on it? Is he killing infidels and raping women? These people protesting aren't fucking slave owners, and the Muslim isn't acting on the sharia law. I don't like that he supports it, but he has every right to have an opinion on it.
>>
>>39473411
This reply is about as original as (you)rs
>>
>>39473415
They were trying to steal roughly 50% of all American owned land.
>>
>>39473455
Holy fucking shit, what is so hard to understand about this? The north didn't own the fucking land of the south, the people did.

I seriously cannot fathom how you do not understand this. If I own an acre of land, and someone owns an acre next to it, am I fucking stealing their land?
>>
>>39473438
>role-playing as a happy nonvirgin
>>
>>39473263
There may be some like that but that didn't describe the whole South. Maybe just the Appalachians. And anyway, isn't the whole point of America, the big melting pot, that anyone can be American? If say, a man originally from China can be American, then surely men from the same original founding country, same original nationality, can also be American. Also

>Secession, the most American thing there is ever since breaking away from England to become America
>The Confederates were un-American though for doing the same thing
>>
>>39473436
>the government paid for it
The state governments paid to develop the land. The federal government didn't.
The state governments made the decision to secede and join the CSA.
This really isn't that hard to understand.
>>
>>39473497
If I own two acers of land and rent one out to you and after a few generations you feel that you've paid and worked on it enough to feel justified to try and take it than yes that would be stealing

You just have a revisionist, do no wrong, southern angel, knowledge of history.
>>
>>39473439
>No, but does he act on it?
No you still aren't getting it, letting people have "an opinion on it" should only go so far, Hitler started out "only having an opinion" on jews, and look what that turned into. He has dangerous and threatening opinions, it doesn't matter if they currently arent slave owners, the fact is many of them would like to be, many of them want to bring back genocide and slavery. They're a danger, just like those muslim extremist. And when a large group of people form together with the same "opinions" that's when shit gets bad, it happened plenty of times in history. No one is arresting him for having his opinions but he does deserve to get shat on and shamed by real Americans and thats whats happening. We have the right to talk shit about him just like he has the right to talk about his 1800s redneck fantasy.
>>
>>39473323
>his beliefs are those that strip other humans of their amendments and rights

No, that would be the beliefs of the Confederacy. The kid isn't supporting the Confederacy though, he's supporting the military. If he was supporting the Confederacy he'd be flying the Confederate flag. It's like supporting the Wermacht even though they fought and served under the Nazis. You can remember and honor the sacrifice of the soldiers without supporting the evils of entity telling them to fight and die. The Confederacy was an evil entity as the Nazis were, but the men wearing the grey didn't all ascribe to that evil just like the men of the Wermacht didn't all ascribe to the evils of the Nazis.
>>
>>39473510
>And anyway, isn't the whole point of America, the big melting pot, that anyone can be American?

They were American, until they decided to fight against the very people that gave them that land and allowed them to be Americans in the first place

It's also rather ironic of you to say anyone can be American as the very thing that sparked the war was the possibility of blacks gaining independence
>>
>>39473455
Right, but what danger does that pose, that needed protecting from? Invaders coming to kill you is a threat that needs to be protected against. Losing land is not a threat. Especially when as other people in the thread said, there was vast unclaimed land to the west, and even just the Union on its own was bigger than any European country by contrast.
>>
>>39473510

Nope. The Revolution made us very un-British. If you leave the USA you are by default, by definition, leaving the United States of America. Thus you are un-"American".

And a dirty crybaby traitor who got your ass handed to you by superior industrial strength (man, them learnin' books might just have some value) and got your whole shitty little industrial hub burned to fucking ashes while strong Union cocks repatriated southern women.
>>
Man, American politics sure seem weird. It can be strange over here too, but it seems to be taken to the next level with you guys.
t. confused, but non-hating European
>>
>>39473439
>Fun fact, did you know that it was illegal to free slaves for an amount of time in the U.S? Also, when slaves were freed, most of them would fucking buy slaves themselves after buying land. It was a cycle dude. Also, they didn't work for free, they were fed and sheltered. That's not to say it was ideal, but they worked and got food and a place to live.
Is this how you justify the violation of another human's autonomy brought on only through that person's social class? You literally believe that people lower class than you deserve to have their autonomy violated for that reason?
>>
>>39473636
>the very people that gave them that land

Who gave them that land? The Native Americans? Many of the Confederate states were states before the America was even a thing.
>>
File: hmm.png (246KB, 403x415px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
246KB, 403x415px
>>39473681
>If you leave the USA, you leave the United States of America
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39473575
>Rent one out to you

THERE WAS NO RENTING

THERE NEVER WAS OWNERSHIP OVER SOUTHERN LAND BY THE NORTH

WHAT DO YOU NOT FUCKING GET
>>39473601
>when a large group of people form together with the same "opinions" that's when shit gets bad

You mean like BLM or Antifa? Those guys are violent all the time, yet they aren't considered "wrong". It's this stigma that the liberal leftist opinion is the only opinion allowed, and we should shun those who disagree. This country was founded on the idea that every man has a right to his own opinion, and he should be free to exercise it without being fucking hit over the head with bike locks. If you don't agree with his views, that's fine. But screaming in his face and assaulting people isn't ok.
>>39473636
>The very people that gave them that land
Where the fuck are you idiots getting this idea that the people didn't own the land of the south. The fucking north didn't rent out the land, they didn't give the land away, the people that established real estate, towns, all that jazz owned the land. This isn't a fucking apartment complex.
>>39473681
>If you leave the USA
I swear to god it's like explaining shit to children. The south was as much of a part of the USA as the north was.
>>39473697
I didn't say it was ideal. You claimed they were working for free, when they weren't. I never said it was right, I never said I supported it, I said they were working for something.
>>
>>39473436
>The government paid for it, the government sent people to settle it, and the government used its tax based infrastructure to civilize it.

Every part of this is completely false. Take Virginia for example, it wasn't paid for by the government, it wasn't settled by government effort, and the government civilize it by taxes or whatever else. All of these things were done by settlers (from England, if anything) and then later Virginians, long before there was a government of a United States.

You have a point with something like Florida, which the United States government as an entity, bought and obtained. States like that, sure. But you've no ground to stand on for states which existed before the country did, of which many were part of the Confederacy.
>>
>>39473729
>I didn't say it was ideal. You claimed they were working for free, when they weren't. I never said it was right, I never said I supported it, I said they were working for something.
And kept as slaves. Your argument is as much a criticism of capitalism as slavery, the difference is slaves can't leave or they're beaten or jailed or executed. The confederate army wasn't the good guys. They were an insurgent group.
>>
>>39473681
Well that's the point. The South was leaving but they were becoming the CSA, the Confederate States of America. Just as the North was the United States of America.

We are/were all Americans, of the general land which comprises "America". At that time though we became Northern and Southern Americans. The North was just the "Union" side which South was leaving, they were no longer part of the Union but they were still American. Not like they seceded and suddenly became French or something.
>>
>>39473779
>Insurgent group
They weren't rebelling against anyone. They had different views than the north and wanted to gain independence because of conflicting views. The north didn't fucking own the south. They weren't the "bad guys". If they were, then the bad guys were also the people who wanted to get away from britain. Or does that not count because muh slavery?

To address your other point, yes they were slaves. I'm not saying that was a good thing, I'm not trying to justify it. My entire point of this argument is that there was nothing wrong with the south wanting to gain independence. You and I see slavery as unethical, but the French government also saw democracy as unethical. It's just different views, man, doesn't make it right or wrong.
>>
>>39472685
Or she hates him because he is in supportive of a cause that wants to strip away basic human rights and she doesn't agree with that.

No group thinking is required to find that reprehensible
>>
File: 25tTA0P.jpg (59KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
25tTA0P.jpg
59KB, 736x552px
>>39472885

>You can do that when you ejaculate in under a minute?
>>
>>39473878
Let me rephrase, when I say "doesn't make it right or wrong", I mean right or wrong opinions. There's obviously right or wrong when it comes to shit like confining people to slavery or screaming and assaulting people who disagree with you.
>>
File: 019458367593.jpg (42KB, 478x489px) Image search: [Google]
019458367593.jpg
42KB, 478x489px
>>39473768
>Take Virginia for example, it wasn't paid for by the government, it wasn't settled by government effort, and the government civilize it by taxes or whatever else. All of these things were done by settlers (from England, if anything) and then later Virginians, long before there was a government of a United States.

Virginia and Pennsylvania had a massive influx of migration from Borders or as they're better known "Scot-Irish"

They weren't the original settlers and that land was never theirs to seceded. Also the reason they were able to occupy Pennsylvania even though it was part of the union
>>
File: 1450206497335.gif (1MB, 276x260px)
1450206497335.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>39473901

>s-stop laughing at m-me you slut.... i... i-ill be back in 30 minutes to teach you another l-lesson
>>
>>39472543
>>39472572
Freedom of speech means being able to carry a flag people don't like but it also means being able to flip off people you don't like it. It's a two-way street, anon. Don't act like a snowflake.
>>
>>39473779
>The confederate army

The army of the Confederacy is not the same thing as the Confederate States of America. If you do this then you sully the idea of the soldier vs the rebel, which has been a time-honored thing throughout history and an important part of the human experience (not to mention the post-war healing process). The Confederates may have been a bunch of evil bastards, but the boys who wore the grey, many of them didn't care about any causes (or ever saw, let alone owned slaves) and were just fighting for home. They made the ultimate sacrifice regardless. We can honor their service without giving support to the cause of their leaders.

A statue of Jefferson Davis or something like that? Sure that can be seen as offensive. But a statue of a non-descript Confederate soldier?
>>
>>39473969
Setting aside that by the time of the Civil War these people were simply all "Americans", what say you then towards North and South Carolina, and Georgia? All in existence before America was a country, and all in the Confederacy.
>>
>>39472680
you have a right to have an opinion but you don't have a right to be exempt from any criticism or condemnation
>>
>>39474136
So much for the originally tolerant left, I guess.
>>
>>39472639
>Because he is openly supporting the enemies of the United States
Fuck the United States, faggot. You're not entitled to loyalty. If you want to be loyal to any cause, be loyal to one that matters, like the white race.
That cucked shithole is 90% of what's wrong with the world.
Besides, she's Alt Left. They hate America too.

>and believes in stripping people of their rights and freedoms.
That's a pretty Chad thing to do, and there's nothing wrong with it. Giving women freedom is one of the biggest reasons why the West is falling apart.
>>
>>39473898
Read the thread. That kid specifically was honoring his ancestors in the military, not supporting the cause.
>>
>>39474136
That's a good point, but in many cases having the opinion leads to violence and injury.
>>
>>39473878
Their "different views" and "opinions" included maintaining normal dynasties of wealth and a caste system. They were trying to leave the union and were therefore insurgents.
>>
>>39474148
>Clamors about muh free speech
>Can't take it when people so much as question their views

Fucking rightist snowflake
>>
File: 1392493024493.jpg (49KB, 640x424px)
1392493024493.jpg
49KB, 640x424px
I don't understand why people try to celebrate a failed military coup on the US. As far as I'm concerned people can shame them all they like. They're literally losers.

Tough luck, but that's the way it is. Anything else is just escapist fantasy, and that's harmful. People who obsess over escapist fantasies need some real-world sense knocked into them, not to be coddled with some masturbatory fantasy about "the south" rising again.
>>
>>39474272
People the world over and throughout history, celebrate lost causes. Everybody likes underdogs.
>>
>>39474188
Don't see how the action of a few should dictate the free speech of all.
>>
>>39474272
The United States is not going to stay united forever. Within the next 200 years it's going to crumble into smaller nations, as empires do.
Denying this is masturbatory fantasy.

Nice statue, though.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>39474312
It shouldn't but the answer to that isn't violence. If you have to use violence then that just means you aren't able to counter them in other ways.

And fuck me, if you can't counter Nazis or Confederates in other ways and have to resort to violence, then you really don't deserve anything, least of all free speech. Like, I can't imagine a cause that would be easier to oppose through free speech than Nazis. If you can't cope with literally the most vilified group in history, then you're honestly pathetic.
>>
>>39474148
>unconditional tolerance for a every single ideology in spite of the dangerous the ideas and actions pose, is totally what people mean

btfo libcucks
>>
>>39472543
i want to move to japan because there is more freedom there. You could wear a nazi uniform and no one would give a flying fuck. They seem so down to earth.
>>
>>39474306
They're not underdogs once they lose. Then they're just failures.
>>
>>39474136
The point is that criticism is wrong. The Confederates did nothing wrong.
>>
>>39474366
Yeah, if only the Poles TALKED to the Nazis during the Blitzkreig. That would have stopped them for good. Instead they defended their territory with force, the fools.
>>
>>39474410
That's not true, but even if it was many people like losers too. Again, lost causes have been remembered and celebrated throughout history.
>>
>>39474430
That guy wasn't looking to lynch niggers. He was there to protest.
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>39474366
There ought to be another way, yeah. Mass protests or calling them out on their shit behavior and thoughts, whatever.

It's a shame most leftists think that the only way to tackle these people are through throat punches.
>>
>>39474450
Yes, and it's bad to celebrate losers. They lost for a reason. This is the real world, and people who spend their time fantasizing about these things need to man up and get real or else they deserve to be shamed and made fun of.
>>
>>39474430
That's a bad example because in this case it was the Nazis using force. If for example the Nazis at Charlottesville did something like they actually struck out first and started rioting and claiming to begin a rebellion, then sure they used violence so retaliate agaisnt them with violence.

But if some dingus dressed like a Nazi is just walking around hailing Hitler and acting violently, and you go and punch him, then you're in the wrong.
>>
>>39474493
Maybe it's bad to celebrate them but it's not bad to remember them, and not bad to honor them if you were related to them for example. By remembering them we learn from them, learn lessons from/about them.

Or would you go and rip down all the Native American statues and memorials then, because they lost?
>>
File: 1.jpg (449KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
449KB, 1920x1200px
>>39474493
>Yes, and it's bad to celebrate losers. They lost for a reason.
>>
>>39474487
>you should use free speech to counter Nazi's
>"here's a counter example"
>SHUT THE FUCK UP.
kek.
>>
>>39474493
>it's bad to celebrate losers

So let's take two losers then. We've got the Nazis on one hand, and then victims of a Nazi massacre. They both lost, so neither should be celebrated or remembered?
>>
File: song dynasty.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
song dynasty.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>39474493
>Yes, and it's bad to celebrate losers.
>>
>>39474551
The point is though that in conversing or arguing with them, you don't exist in a vacuum with them. The point is that even if you can't convince that fanatic Nazi that he's wrong, people watching you and hearing about it can learn. You might not prove the Nazi you're talking to wrong but you can prove Nazis wrong to everyone. And if everyone thinks they're wrong then they won't be able to build a movement and lead to action.
>>
>>39474161
well it is difficult to say conclusively what the guy believes solely through the pic but by holding the confederate flag he is implying he is in alignment with with what the flag represents

muh ancestors isn't a good excuse you wouldn't be giving the guy this much leeway if he was holding a nazi flag commemorating his dead grandparents
>>
File: 1.jpg (990KB, 2812x1689px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
990KB, 2812x1689px
>>39474493
>it's bad to celebrate losers
>>
>>39474533
That's why we have museums and history books. If you want to play dress up and "cosplay" like the guy in OP's picture and the people who walk around with pseudo-Nazi outfits then you are living a fantasy and deserve to be made fun of for celebrating losers.
>>
>>39472998
>white southern culture
>implying whites came up with anything other than the profit garnered by free labor
>>
>>39474615
Talking to Nazis before WW2 didn't do anything to stop them. That's why Neville Chamberlain is remembered as a coward in England and not a hero for trying to "talk it out" with Nazis so that "at least everyone else would know they were wrong."
>>
File: 1504280312490.jpg (39KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504280312490.jpg
39KB, 960x540px
>>39474551
I stated that your "counter example" was a strawman. He was not looking to lynch niggers. Prove that he was, or shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1.jpg (26KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
26KB, 534x401px
>>39474643
>implying farm animals deserve to be paid
>>
>>39474694
>Talking to Nazis before WW2 didn't do anything to stop them.
Stop them from doing what, exactly? They were never going to march on Britain before Britain attacked them.
>>
>>39474695
>SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Can't handle a little free speech, friend? That's okay.
>>
>>39474728
If you steal your culture from farm animals are you entitled to their work?
>>
>>39474493
>bad to celebrate losers.
>>
>>39474618
That's not the Confederate States of America flag, that's the flag of the military. It's alarming how many people make that mistake.
>>
>>39474630
Dressing up like the losers is one thing though, ripping down statues is qutie another.
>>
File: 1502220688624.jpg (35KB, 960x565px)
1502220688624.jpg
35KB, 960x565px
>>39474764
We were entitled to their work from the moment we bought them, and animals have no culture.
>>
>>39474751
Poland was an official ally of the U.K. and told them that Germany was going to forcefully try to annex them. Chamberlain tried to "talk it out" with Nazi Germany to get them to stop the invasion by appeasement and obviously failed.
>>
>>39474760
Again, nice stawman.
Please respond to my argument or admit your failure to do so.
>>
>>39474625
>>39474606
>>39474538
It's a loser read a history book episode
>>
>>39474694
Right but that was before WW2, when to hear about things going on even within your own country you'd need to wait for the weekly newspaper if your town even had one.

Now we live in the information age where anyone in the world can get access to infinite knowledge, and things are publicized and actions are shown in the media. Nowadays if you talk to a Nazi, even if you can't prove that one Nazi wrong, the whole world can easily see and hear your conversation and learn from it.
>>
>>39474806
They can tear all the statues down as far as I'm concerned. Quite frankly it's pathetic that the US has allowed statues of its self-proclaimed enemies to stand on its soil for as long as it has as celebratory monuments.
>>
>>39474826
>Poland was an official ally of the U.K.
Being an "ally," with someone is a formality, not a supernatural pact that causes your people to be hurt should the others be attacked.
Britain made a choice to follow through on this alliance, a choice they would come to regret.

>Chamberlain tried to "talk it out" with Nazi Germany to get them to stop the invasion by appeasement and obviously failed.
Not an argument.
>>
>>39474869
Many are not celebratory, they're in remembrance.
>>
>>39474835
Kind of hard to argue against an argument that isn't there, man
>>
File: 1.jpg (89KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
89KB, 1024x662px
>>39474493
>>39474844
>to celebrate losers
>>
>>39475073
You're a loser. Should we celebrate you for saving pictures from Google
>>
>>39475049
Okay, it's been three posts and you still haven't answered my argument,.
Ready to shut the fuck up, yet?
>>
>>39475117
The only thing I lost is my virginity to your waifu, faggot.
>>
>>39475123
Not until you fuck off, mr. Muh strawman
>>
>>39474789
utterly irrelevant. That flag has been reduced to "THE Confederate flag" over the years that even neo nazis march with it instead of the actual one
>>
>>39474618
How can you even compare the confederates to the nazis?
>>
File: no.jpg (84KB, 512x960px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
84KB, 512x960px
>>39475279
Sorry "muh logical debate" is too much for you, fucccboi. You can go back to throwing piss and shit at people with the other chimps.
I'll just be here proving points.
>>
>>39472730
PFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-I'm doing this originally-HAHAHAHAH
>>
Because he chooses to oppress niggers rather than her.
>>
>>39472639
>enemies of the united states
>despite the fact that we literally took them back into the U.S. as U.S. citizens and honor the confederate soldiers as U.S. veterans
>>
>>39475377
i guess they are different in degree but not in kind
>>
>>39475369
Neo nazis are right, though.
>>
>>39472830
This is just embarrassing. You couldn't fuck a woman hard with a crowbar.
>>
>>39475445
>You couldn't fuck a woman hard with a crowbar
Citation needed
>>
>>39475382
>proving points
>hasn't done anything beyond blow hot air

Wew lad
>>
>>39475438
The same could be said about Pre-civil war America then. Why is it okay to honor soldiers in the revolutionary war but not confederates in the civil war? Or any American war during the period of slavery? Plus a majority of the North was still pretty fucking racist and they weren't even all in agreement about abolition of slavery. The north had 4 slave states during the war and the emancipation proclamation really didn't do anything it just declared the confederate slaves as free. Really it was a way to keep the french and britain out of the conflict actually.
>>
>>39473020
Yes, anon, that IS how basic social interaction works.

How can you be so stupid to think THIS is a subtle or interesting point?
>>
>>39472543
He want to enslave the negro again
>>
>>39475509
>still trying to get the last word in
>still blowing hot cock
>>
>>39475513
He's here. He thinks he's deep for saying thank you to a cashier.
>>
>>39473354
>all this text
It's super weird reading this and knowing some dude is masturbating on the other end.
>>
>>39475547
>I'm not trying to get the last word in you are

Youre a hot cock bb
>>
>>39474272
Because they were brothers to the north and when the north one they took them back in as citizens. There is this thing called honor that people used to have long ago.
>>
>>39475636
Fuck I meant "won" not "one"
>>
>>39475474
The burden of proof lies on you, man. If you're such a woman tamer, you gotta prove it.
>>
>>39473354
I'm not sure what's worse - if this creep is being serious, or if he's joking
>>
>>39475369
>utterly irrelevant

Maybe to you. Not to anyone with half a brain.
>>
>>39472830
maybe you're a retard but you have good taste in women god damn
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.