[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match on a tinder girl 6 years younger than me >asks when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1499014587856.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1499014587856.png
70KB, 852x944px
>match on a tinder girl 6 years younger than me
>asks when we can meet
>say whenever i get my car repaired, maybe next week
>says ok but when can we meet sooner
>spill my spaghetti and say depends on what she wants to do
>says we can can have lunch
>and then fuck
>at this point i am physically ill and feel like i'm about to cry and throw up at the same time
>do the most autistic thing possible and say the food sounds good but i'm a 27 year old virgin and i wouldn't even know where to stick it in, thinking it would be cute or funny
>hasn't replied in 2 hours
Please end it lads.
>>
>>39469831
She wants to fuck on the first date she's mad classy
She can get her own fucking lunch
>>
>>39469856
I have scheduled my first hookup tomorrow lads. She knows I'm a 27 KHV and is OK with it even though she's 22. What should I do in order to prepare? Shave my wang, armpits and chest hair? Use cologne? JESUS CHRIST I AM SO NERVOUS
>>
>>39470447

Yes you should definitely do some grooming down by your balls and your dick you don't need to shave it all off but definitely cut it short
>>
>>39470474
How short? Do you have any tips for me on how to do it? I mean, she knows I'm a virgin but I didn't tell her I have never kissed at all. She seems to be cool with it and told me we could have some coffee and home baked bread at her house before doing it but I am sperging out. I haven't ever even bought a condom oh god.
>>
>>39470510

Grab a pair of scissors bro, may be down to about an inch and that's good. And I wouldn't worry too much about it, sounds like she's going to be taking the lead if she knows your khv
>>
>>39470510
Damn she sounds nice as hell. Don't even worry about the sex just enjoy the bread and coffee my man
>>
>>39470546
She knows I'm a KV not a KHV. I just have so many questions. Like, should I grab her boobs while doing it? Should I kiss her neck? I assume I shouldn't just put it in her butthole and ram it it over and over like in my fucked up hentais.
>>
>>39470571

Well don't just walk up to her and grab her tit but yeah if you guys are fucking and you want to grab it and suck on it go for it but if you're going to stick it in her ass make sure she knows it's going to happen and you guys got some lube.
>>
>>39470571
>>39470603
And if I were you I wouldn't be going for ass sex my first time having sex. you're never quite ready for the reality of the shit smell that permeates the air it's not very romantic.
>>
>>39470603
> thinking a virgin will go for then butthole his first time
Calling it now, you bust way too early and awkwardly leave
>>
>>39470715
I will do normal sex. I was just joking about the pooper thing like in the hentais. Do you have any tips for me? I literally don't know what to do? Is it proper etiquette to eat her out first? How do you even eat pussy?

>>39470721
I'm afraid of this now. What if I fap before going?
>>
>>39470754
That should help, but nothing is guaranteed, it'll be unlike anything you've experienced, but since she knows you're a KHV already she might just make a joke and ask for another round, worst case just eat her out until she cums, do you have a pic of her?
>>
>>39470447
shave pubic hair, trim armpit hair. Everything else is okay

LOOK PRESENTABLE

take my energy anon
>>
>>39470950
>worst case just eat her out until she cums, do you have a pic of her?
I do but I think it would be best not to post it here out of respect for her. She sent me a pic of her butt and she seems to be thicc in the right parts though(slim waist and good butt).

>>39470959
>shave pubic hair, trim armpit hair. Everything else is okay
>LOOK PRESENTABLE
>take my energy anon
Ok. I'm gonna spend all afternoon grooming. Actually, it might be best to go to the barber shop.
>>
>>39471004
Don't ask the barber shop to trim your pubes, please
>>
>>39471004
Show her booty
>>
Post her tinder pic or your convo bro
>>
File: IMG_3379.jpg (74KB, 750x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3379.jpg
74KB, 750x418px
Just curious, how did the conversation go once you said you were a virgin? Screen shots? Thinking this is just b8
>>
>>39471004
If she puts it on tinder she's fine with guys seeing it, pics or remain a khvfag
>>
Oh shit! Anon's going to do it! Anon's REALLY going to do it! KANPAI KANPAI KANPAI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>39471004
you need to calm down, if you are too nervous neither of you will have any fun. there's no need to worry, you have already got to know each other a little so she obviously likes you. she also already knows that you're a virgin so she won't have any expectations when it comes to sex. just try to be relaxed and comfortable and if she already has some experience then let her take the lead. it'll be all fine, have fun, anon.
>>
>>39470510
hey

did you put virgin in your profile?
>>
Don't do it anon. You are so close to becoming a wraith and you are giving up?
I am dead serious anon, this is a test, whatever you do, DO NOT have sex.
>>
Why do people on 4chan make up stories like this? I don't get the pay off, whats the point
>>
>>39470447
shouldn't she be 21?
>>
>>39471551
gambarimasu weeb anon
>>
>>39471507
I can post it here if you want but it's in Spanish.
>>
>>39472606
DO IT!
where are you from?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.