[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Engineering graduates are ugly, scranwy fucks >Business

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1503765353487.png (23KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1503765353487.png
23KB, 645x773px
>Engineering graduates are ugly, scranwy fucks
>Business graduates are tall, handsome, buff
There is a fucking pattern here.

Why is it that physique decides your career, what is this bullshit?
>>
>>39469585
>People from rich families get into better degrees while poor people get into engineering.
>>
>>39469624
>better degrees

What? Isn't STEM the be-all and end-all of worldwide education?
>>
File: 1503393640372.jpg (25KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1503393640372.jpg
25KB, 500x427px
>tfw am studying engineering
At least we're being useful. Unlike some fellas that go to the university for the sake of having a degree.
>>
>>39469585
Business is a lot easier to study and if you do well in your field, you can earn a shitton of money. High risk, high reward type of thing.

Engineering requires a lot of studying and time and the pay is pretty good. Engineering is fairly safe high income if you can get a degree.

Chad likes to take risks, betas prefer stability.
>>
if you're going into engineering dont worry if you're ugly because if you actually make it through the program you can get pretty much any pretty bitch in the world. you're the 1% of education.

make sure you dont settle and make your kids as ugly as you are, its time to end the robot bloodline
>>
>>39469585
>Be me.
>Major in business.
>Short.
>Thin.
>Weak.
>>
>>39469649
STEM is a poor-man choice. I havent seen a person from rich family pick something STEM related, it's always economics, law or business.
>>
>>39469782
you're talking such bullshit because of personal anecdotes, fucking mckillyourself
>>
>>39469782
I studied law and most of my classmates were from wealthy families
Most of them had perfect teeth/skin/hair, were thin and athletic, drove nice cars, etc. Most of those people already had internships and jobs lined up thanks to their daddy/mommy/uncle
Of course you also had a minority of people who hustled their way into law school (immigrants, people from shit tier colleges/high schools, people who barely spoke english, etc.)
>>
>>39469656
>Unlike some fellas that go to the university for the sake of having a degree.
That's what you're supposed to do. You can learn all of the material they give you in uni from the internet but the stuff you actually need to know you have to find out for yourself especially in engineering.
>>
Actually your job affects how you look, not vise versa. In the engineering world presenting yourself isn't as big of a deal as say a business partner. Being in business means you have to make that partnership happen. You need to make that deal happen to push sales. You need to impress x y z person. Presenting yourself as the best possible is important in business.

Engineering is different. That's why engineers are vastly different from a business grad. What their work asks of then is completely different.

Also not all engineer grads are ugly and scrawny lol. In fact most engineer grads I've known are actually really good looking imo
>>
>>39469585
>>Engineering graduates are ugly, scranwy fucks
What Universities are you going by? community colleges? Most engineering graduates are well-groomed attractive normalfags
>>
>>39470720
This. Engineering is for normies now. Betas actually have a really hard time getting jobs since you're competition is people with actual social skills.

1/3 of my engineering class was female. Most were hot. All got job offers instantly, even the stupid ones with like a 2.0 GPA.
>>
>>39470788
This is fucking disgusting.

Women should've never been allowed in the workforce.
>>
>>39470803
the worst part is that they're mostly tumblr landwhakes that are hired as recruiters
Good luck finding a job
>>
>>39469585
>be me
>pretty average looking, but sperg
>always hung out with my fellow nerds
>go to my state university
>all the "popular kids" from my high school go to the same university for business degrees (and related shit)
>i'm going for chemical engineering
>see them around sometimes, most just ignore me like they did in high school even when I make the effort to throw a "hey" their way

>couple years after college graduation
>got a decent job out the gate making $75k
>I'm now clearing $125k
>still living in my hometown
>the "popular kids" who got business degrees are all living with their parents, working as waiters and shit
>I'm suddenly their "bro" and "the man" whenever they see me
>chicks who previously wouldn't acknowledge my existence are now interested in me
>recognizing them for the gold digging whores that they are, I stick to noncommittal pumping and dumping
>always take them on dates to restaurants where a failed Chad works, so he can see me out with the girls he used to fawn over in high school
>leave big tips (a better fuck you than stiffing them, plus it's funny to see them work hard for it)
>lol and cruise away with the top down in my beemer
>>
>>39469782
t. butthurt non-STEMfag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.