[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After years of owning a brick phone I finally got an iphone 5s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

After years of owning a brick phone I finally got an iphone 5s (yes I know its not the latest one or whatever but it still does the same shit) and what am I supposed to do with it? I don't understand what you're supposed to do, what do you do with a normal fag phone? what are some norman apps that I can download, and why does music cost money? who pays for music and its not even cheap, albums cost like 7 pounds what the fuck, what are some free music apps?
>>
You can't pirate music directly on an iPhone. You have to download on your computer and sync to your iPhone using iTunes.
>>
>>39468803
>what do you do with a normal fag phone?
Go on 4chan? Watch/read when having a break or freetime and no computer. Call or text people (lul)
>why does music cost money?
I does on on iTunes, just don't buy it, download music on PC, hook phone to PC, put music on phone.
>who pays for music and its not even cheap, albums cost like 7 pounds what the fuck, what are some free music apps?
I don't know, but someone has to be dumb enough to buy it. You don't need any extra apps, just do the previous step. OR download Spotify
>>
I believe the next iOS update will include the ability to play flac files through a file browser (another new thing).

You download apps for basic things like banking, weather, looking things up (wikipedia, dictionaries), shopping list apps, scanner apps for when you want to retain record of certain documents on the fly, apps like Telegram and Threema for super secret chat with your mum, 1Password to keep your passwords, credit cards and private info available if you need them in an emergency.

One of the coolest is Sky Guide, which you can set up to alert you anytime the ISS is flying overhead, and it helps you find it in the sky.
>>
>>39468954
Also get The Chan, it's the only good (possibly the only) 4chan client for iOS. Costs money though.
>>
>>39468803
You can put your own MP3's onto there by syncing them from your PC. As for apps, you really don't need much. I have Shazam, which can recognize songs by listening via the microphone. It actually works really well. I also have Skype to keep in touch with long-distance friends. But other than that, I really don't use my phone very frequently. The main reason I upgraded from a brick phone was so I could use visual voicemail, instead of the horrible system where you have to push buttons and listen to a computerized voice.
>>
>>39468828
For real? You can not simply transfer mp3 files from you PC and get music that way?
>>
>>39468828
I have a video downloader app but the issue is that Apple takes off the good ones from app store or makes them unusable with each update
>>
>>39468803
Yeah I got one too recently. It's sucks. You can't download any music and there's no Spotify. Even fucking 4chan webms won't play. It's much faster than my old phone tho I'll give it that.
>>
>>39469503
>download iTunes
>plug your phone into PC
>turn off sync music
>drag your song into the music section
das it

itunes is required to add shit directly from PC to iphone. I'd recommend using a cloud service to add music like Google Drive because it's generally agreed that itunes sucks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.