[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw made a thread in April asking if I should end it all,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (3).jpg (4KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4KB, 262x193px
>tfw made a thread in April asking if I should end it all, one reply that said end it but that I'm too much of a faggot to actually do it so just make the same thread in a few years whining again
>attempt suicide in April by swallowing what I thought was a bottle of blood pressure medication
>get back on the internet recently
>tell people on the internet that post suicide memes that they're not actually suicidal and I've actually attempted it and theres a difference between me and them
>they tell me to attempt suicide again

Why is every place on the internet so fucking negative? Like its legitimately unhealthy to be around and read
>>
It's called 4chan you weak ass fag lol
>>
>>39468370
People just don't care that there's a person behind the words. They see a computer screen and anonymity and just go fucking insane. For example,
>>39468504
Would it kill you to be fucking supportive? It doesn't make 6ou less of a person to offer comfort to people who are suffering. It's not hurtful to accept that love is something you get.
>>
>>39468370
lmao you cant even kill yourself
>>
>>39468370
>tfw actually also tried to an hero
>bled out pretty seriously
>don't ever mention it ever and don't bat an eye at suicide jokes because it's always gonna be like this and also who cares

OP you're kind of a faggot
>>
no wonder nobody loves you, you can never go through with anything.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.