[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 30 >never kissed a girl >never fucked a girl >every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>be 30
>never kissed a girl
>never fucked a girl
>every girl in my rl is dumb as dirt
>everyday wake up to go on the computer
>my area is a mess
>got a drinking problem so I usually get diarrhea and liver area gets sharp pains
>never really enjoy anything I do anymore

I still live with my parents and have only once known what it was like to live by myself, unfortunately I don't have the income now. I often think about suicide and it seems to become a better option everyday.
>>
okay, thanks for telling us idiot
>>
>>39467615
You're a depressed alcoholic who is likely going to die of cirrhosis. Either do something about it or enjoy the ride you're currently on.
>>
>>39467615
well you're probably never going to kiss or fuck a girl at your age. women are only interested in poor guys if they have social status. the only exceptions to you trading monetary or social value is if you met her when she was young and the social value of having a boyfriend and not 'missing out' was enough in her or both of your formative years. In your 30's living with your parents most women would rather have you sent to a gas chamber then ever talk to you. So probably get that nonsense out of your head and all your girl problems are gone since there is nothing you can really do about that
>>
Story of my life. While I try not to drink as much, to avoid not only diarrhea and damaging my liver, but also the nasty withdrawal symptoms.
I went to the Emergency Ward twice just because of the shakes became umbearable and was afraid of dying. Also got prescribed benzos twice because of it and
generalized anxiety. Never again.
>>
>>39468081
d/a This desu. Should've met her before monetary responsibilities started to be a thing. Now I'm doomed to serving McCuckburgers for life, and sleeping/shitposting all my freetime for momentary release from reality. No female wants to share this nightmare with me now.
>>
>>39467615
>every girl in my rl is dumb as dirt
>be 30
>got a drinking problem so I usually get diarrhea and liver area gets sharp pains
>I still live with my parents

Are you sure girls are that much dumber than you?
>>
>>39467615
I'm a recovered drug addict. You should think about going into an abstinence-based recovery program like AA, whenever you're ready. It's pointless going when you're not.

I was nearly ready to kill myself some years ago too. It feels like an eternity apart.

Anyway, the desire to want to get better must be genuine and come from within. When it's there, then resources are available. Until then, best of luck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.