[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be literary autistic* >be good looking** >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: enlightment.png (510KB, 550x781px) Image search: [Google]
enlightment.png
510KB, 550x781px
>be me
>be literary autistic*
>be good looking**
>get hit on by girls***
>have no clue what to do
>absolutely no protocol
>have tried many things
>I have mostly nothing in common with them
>what should I do?
>what should I say?

*weak autism:
I have no/wrong instinctive social behavior. But when I analyze social situations, I develop "protocols" that I follow, like <shake hands when greeting people>, <don't talk about things that people will not understand>, <etc.>. If I know what and how I should do something, I can do it. I also think have little to no social anxiety then most people, because I have accepted that I can mess up and that it is worth the try, and people tend to be willing to forgive that I am weird when I don't disrespect them. Because of this I am willing to try things that have a high percent chance of fucking up. And I have no problem with embarrassing myself when I fucked up, I most of the time just smile and walk away, if the situation is beyond repair.
Thx to that I have a decent number of friends around 10 (+50 or so people I shake hands with when I meet them but wouldn't consider friends because I don't hang out with them regulary)
I also don't wear glasses, even though I have slight sight impairment, so that I don't get sensory overload thx to everything is a bit blurry in the far.

**6'3'', green Eyes, decently muscular, symmetric face.

***I have had this often enough to understand when she is hitting on me and when she is just talking to me, though I am cautious and tend to have some false negatives.
>>
>>39467450
I think I might have autism too. How do I find out?
>>
>>39468172
get tested if you want to know for sure. But if you get sensory overload you are pretty sure to have it.
>>
>>39467450
Nothing.
You said it yourself, you have nothing in common with them.
Do this, say
>We don't have anything in common
>Goodbye
>>
>>39468207
But I'm going to stay a virgin for the rest of my life if I do that.
>>
>>39468207
Also the people I hang out with will call me gay when I do this (happened already, I'm not). So it's not a good solution, failing to hook up is better. For this reason alone.
>>
>>39468251
So?
You're putting the horse before the cart.
You meet someone special, then fuck them. You don't walk around fucking until you meet someone.
>>39468280
It's 2017 being called gay as an unironic insult is beyond moronic.
If you're going to hang out with people try to find some that aren't biggoted philistines with stupid opinions.
This is what happens when you talk to people who don't share your interests. You get abused and pressured into conformity.
>>
>>39468426
>You meet someone special
I'm pretty weird, I don't know if this is even possible. I haven't had anything in common with every girl I met so far. Most of the time I just put up an act around them. When I am real, girls don't like me. My friends all think I am insane, but they still like me as a friend.
>>39468426
The point is not that they will call me gay as an insult. I wouldn't care. The point is that they would unironically think that. But I get what you are saying. The problem is that I have known those people for a really long time. I have actually gone out much less with them, because of stupid bigotry like that desu. Other people I know don't treat me like that.
>>
>>39468616
Look pal.
You're exceptional.
You should try to meet someone else who's exceptional through a common interest.
If you adopt the sexual practices of normies you will be dissatisfied, because it hinges on interpersonal compatibility you simply don't have and don't really want.

The gay name calling is sticks and stones. We both know you're hetero. We both know it's ok to be gay anyway. Who cares what idiots think.
Anyway you seem to know what to do.
>>
>>39468672
Yea, thx man.
I think that helped me clear this issue.
I couldn't figure out a solution, because there was none.
In the future, when something like this happens, I will just say something I would want to say, and if it does not work then it wasn't possible to work anyway. Like you said.
When my friends start talking shit, I will just tell them to mind their own business.
>>
File: 1495314805215.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1495314805215.png
361KB, 858x725px
>get hit on by girls
Jesus christ why do all of these autists on here get hit on? You have to be at least an 8.5 for this to happen and yet you are still loosers like the rest of us. Fuck you people
>>
>>39468783
If you are autistic and 8.5 then you are far from a looser. Even if you have some social issues, as long as it's not something that fucks with your live completely, I'm rather autistic then ugly.
Some autists are loosers,
but all ugly people are ugly.
and all loosers are loosers.
>>
>>39468783
Fuck normies. You can be normie and 9, thats even worse
>>
>>39468783
You also habe to go outside for it to happen, anon.
>>
>>39468616
Hi OP,
here is my protocol for this, I hope it helps.

If girls approaches, remain calm and relaxed and chat for max of 5 min. If attractive, ask for number and then fuck off whether or not she gives it.

If you got number, text to schedule a date at a coffee shop. Dress nice, ask leading questions, divert her questions and talk as little as possible. Chicks are narcissists so it shouldn't be difficult. Stay for 1 hr max. Escalate physically if you can, but don't go in for a kiss (usually counterproductive).

If you're into it, schedule a second date at your place. Or have logistic for getting laid planned out. Romantic sunset in your car is fine too. Spend 50% of the time escalating physically by touching her hair, waist, legs, etc and then moving on to kissing. And the other 50% keep asking leading questions. Switch off between the 2 strategies. It works kind of like intermittent reinforcement. Then bust out out the condom and get laid.

A piece of information that threw me off for a long time is that chicks WANT to get laid too. They just need you to lead so they can be passive.

Good luck!
>>
>>39470567
Thx anon, this information will ne indexed and put to good use.

Could you maybe give specivics regarding:
"Divert her questions"
And "ask Leading questions"

As I'm bound to messen those up a few times.
>>
>>39467450
Why did you type your greentext like that? Why did you use *s?
Just add the two last stars in the greentext and the last one as an explanation for your autism what is wrong with you? I've never seen someone type like this what the fuck
>>
>>39470790
>what is wrong with you
You ask that to a guy Who literary said that he has autism?
>>
>>39470879
I'm pretty sure /r9k/ is full of autistic people but this is the first time I stumble upon someone writing like that
>>
>>39470662
Sure!
Keep it to stuff like hobbies, family, friends, school, and dating. It's good if you can get her to talk about her past dating experience. Chicks love to hate on old boyfriends and if they see that you don't get jealous or give a shit, that's double ++ good. However! *Don't* talk about your past dating experience when she asks, answer minimally and then reverse the questions back to her. The less you say the better, even if you're not autistic, but especially if you are.

Example:
her: "so what was your last relationship like."
wrong answer: "that fucking bitch cheated on me and broke my heart"
right answer: "ah, it was good while it lasted, but it just didn't work out. How about you?" or "how's dating been for you lately?"

example 2:

her: "so what do you do for fun."
wrong answer: "i love watching futanari tentacle rape until 4 am, and then fall asleep covered in a crust of semen"
right answers:
"I read a lot, hbu?" "lifting and being awesome, hbu?" "i love nature, hbu?"

It's ok to ask about her job and such briefly, but try to keep it to fun topics instead. Hobbies and past dating are the best topics in my experience. Dating is easily segwayed into talking about her sex life, which many chicks love to talk about when they see that you're (a) not gonna judge them, (b) don't immediately look like you're jerking it under the table. With any escalation, verbal or physical, it's super effective to escalate and then back off, then escalate again after awhile. Keeps them off balance.
>>
>>39470949
Also it is effektive to write it like that. Everyone Who Sees this in catalog will See the 3 lines that are important. Had I wittern it like you suggest. The top Information would be less compact. It's Not just different, it's bettet. Fuck off normie
>>
File: 021.png (130KB, 309x336px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
130KB, 309x336px
>arguing with someone over internet
>start stuttering
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>39471018
I think you have dyslexia too. To remove two of the stars you use this instead of
>>be good looking
use
>be 6'3'', green eyes, decently muscular, symmetric face
everyone would understand you're good looking and instead of
>>get hit on by girls
use
>often get hit on by girls
You removed two of the stars and leave your longer description of your autism without a star in the greentext. It just looks retarded
>>
>>39470977
Thx Anon, I neuer considered talking abort her dating experience, I considered it counterproducrive. I think this will bei usefull.
>>
Chad here.
The reason girls have been coming to you is because they see something in you. That something is probably you not having an autistic protocol, so seriously in an unironic way I'm telling you to actually be yourself this one time.
>>
>>39471105
Anon, I acrually literary habe a dyslexia diagnosis so congrats on that.
Also the point of the *** was not that I her hit on, but that I am capable of differenciating between getting hit on and just girls asking me something
>>
>>39471474
Yeah, it works great as long as you don't get jealous and keep a calm and relaxed body posture. Lean back and listen with mild curiosity.

NP and good luck!
>>
>>39471519
Chad, I already tried that. This is equivalent to >>39468207 , because being myself in this situation would be exactly that. I understand that being myself is necessary to getting a meaningful relationship. But it seems counterproductive for just casual hookup.
>>
File: Untitled.png (47KB, 176x191px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47KB, 176x191px
>>39467450
juhygtfrdexsdecfvgrtnhyjumk
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.