[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can parents have unconditional love for their children? Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

How can parents have unconditional love for their children?
Do you still live with your parent(s)?
Do your parent(s) still love you?
Do your parent(s) still do things for you?
Do your parent(s) still love you even though you're a complete failure of a human being?
>>
>>39467273
>How can parents have unconditional love for their children?
Natural selection
>Do you still live with your parent(s)?
Yes
>Do your parent(s) still love you?
Yes
>Do your parent(s) still do things for you?
Yes
>Do your parent(s) still love you even though you're a complete failure of a human being?
Yes

Any other questions?
>>
>>39467357
Do you talk to your parents?
My mom just stares at her phone when we eat together and I have nothing to talk about unless I bring up 4chan.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>39467377
oh boy... top kek

so how does that conversation go?
"boy this is some great chicken mom.... do YOU think it would be immoral to fuck one?.... so anyway, I saw this great ylyl thread earlier. this one school shooter meme had me laughing cried I nearly pissed myself... I responded with the tears of laughter pepe, you know, this one *pulls face*"
>>
>>39467601
No I mean I have nothing to talk about except 4chan so I don't
>>
>>39467273
live with 1, other doesnt live here

yes

yes

yes
>>
>>39467377
Yeah.
It's still mostly shit like >>39467601 chose to share about his personal experience, but more subtle
>Oh current event I heard y
>You're passively consuming this media, you should think about this point that isn't being expressed
Or I'll say
>Hey is doing x retarded
>When's your next amazon order I want a Slayer CD but I don't want to pay delivery
>>
>>39467273
They don't we are made by chance if they had a choice it probably wouldn't be you as a child
Yes
No they say Hi to me and move on with their day as if I don't exist
No
>Do your parent(s) still love you even though you're a complete failure of a human being?
No they hated me way before that

Any other questions?
>>
>>39467273
>do you still live with your parents?
no
>do your parents still love you?
Yes but they shouldn't.
>do your parents still do things for you?
see above answer.
>>
>>39467273
Most probably don't. If I were to become a neet for example I might get kicked out eventually.

Yes because property prices are utter bullshit.

I guess.

Yeah.

I'm not a complete failure yet since I hold a job though it doesn't pay well and I don't know what the fuck I can even do with my life. Maybe they'll run out patience eventually and start to hate me because I'd deserve it.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 706x1000px
Nature and biology.

Yes.

Yes.

If you mean special things like gifts/presents & buying me expensive shit, not really. Only on occasion. But she does make me lunch/dinner & helps me with stuff. Sometimes even cleans my room for me. It's nice.

Yes, although my family would like me to succeed & go out more.
>>
File: 1497973358590.jpg (466KB, 723x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497973358590.jpg
466KB, 723x1000px
>>39467273
Yes.

As the creature they spawned? Yes. As a person? My dad is a "no," my mum has a small chance of yes. I've overheard my dad talking shit about me, saying I'm nothing but a leech and will never leave them, that I exist to make their life harder etc.

Yes, but only things they'd do for their selves. Like paying to keep me alive through water and food.

I doubt it. My mum still loves me as the creature she birthed from her own body, and by extension she could never not love it, but on a truly personal level I doubt it. Obvious my father doesn't feel for me that way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.