[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You meat eating pathetic psychopaths. That steak you are eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

File: 1504192233489.jpg (66KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504192233489.jpg
66KB, 1080x1080px
You meat eating pathetic psychopaths. That steak you are eating truly is worth it, I mean it really is enjoyable to eat the tortured corpse of a defenceless animal just for 5 minutes of pleasure.
>>
>>39467184
Yes it is. On to the next thread.
>>
>>39467184
I'd give up food for her
>>
>That steak you are eating truly is worth it
yeah it is
cool thread op thx for pic
>>
File: 1501400913024.jpg (24KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1501400913024.jpg
24KB, 370x370px
Well if you put it that way... Its even more enjoyable.
>>
>>39467184
yeah it is fucking worth it to get my proper nutrients you vegan fuck. Also the deer meat I just ate was really worth it because in killing that deer, I thinned the herd in a place that has no natural predators and thus saved the species from overpopulation disease, a far worse death. I thank ever deer for giving its life to nourish me before I cut into its belly to scoop the guts and blood out before I then skin it and donate its hide to a place that makes warm doeskin gloves for the homeless, and if I get too many deer I donate the meat to the food pantries who give it to the homeless and less fortunate in soup kitchens.

Furthermore I buy grass fed free range meat that the animal has lived a very comfortable farm life before it died humanely to give its meat for my nourishment. Were predators, we eat meat, get over it. Real sick of you vegan asshats who try to change minds through militant use of bullshit. You want to change minds? Make some delicious vegan food that doesn't suck and give it to non vegan friends and then shut you fucking cock sleeve of a vegan mouth

Holy fuck I am triggered
>>
>>39467184
Humane practices are routine. Animal cruelty in food production is illegal.
No torture occurs.
The fact that vegans object to the harvesting of eggs, which are incapable of feeling pain, is really all you need to understand with regards to their intent.
It's an utterly unreasonable cause set on the elimination of all animal matter from the human diet.
For no real ethical or moral concern. Just because. A dogmatic belief with no arguments.
>>
>>39467184
>implying the animal torture isn't also part of the pleasure
>>
File: burgerista.jpg (49KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
burgerista.jpg
49KB, 550x413px
>muh feelings
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1501602484631.gif (2MB, 213x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501602484631.gif
2MB, 213x180px
Before being your usual beta psycho selves how about you go onto live leak and see how the meat industry is treating the animals you are eating. Those animals (such as pigs) have enough intelligence to know that they are going to die and that their family members/children are going missing. A pig once fully grown can on average have the same intelligence as a 3 year old child
>>
>>39467262
>A pig once fully grown can on average have the same intelligence as a 3 year old child

3 year olds are dumb as fucking rocks.
if it were legal I'd eat a 3 year old
dumb fuckers do nothing but drool and shout random sounds
>muh fee fees
>>
>>39467246
>It doesnt happen because its illegal
>>
>>39467262
>enough intelligence that they know their family has gone

LMAO dude, a pig will fucking eat another dead pig or its young or its family or eat another sleeping fucking pig, everything to the goddamn jaw bone, and only because the bone is too hard to digest. Pigs are brutal fucking sloths that eat their own kind. You've never grown up on a farm faggot.

A farmer treats their cows humanely and they live excellent lives because stressed cows dont get healthy and ready for the stockyards. Dairy cows are treated like fucking queens. The cruel shit happens on massive factory farms (CAFO) where they toss them around with bulldozers.

Ill debate any vegan asshat that comes to this board
>>
File: HEB140.jpg (132KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
HEB140.jpg
132KB, 400x316px
Yep, pretty much. I do enjoy veal as well, it's good when it's lightly fried in egg batter and served with a lemon-butter sauce- that, or on a parm sandwich.
>>
>>39467258
You think you are edgy and cool for not caring but I bet you are some skinnyfat emo edgelord. Fucking off yourself
>>
You're just a judgemental virtue signaller. The real reason to not eat meat is because finer materials such as vegetables are far healthier, and meat contains the suffering of the animal. Every time you eat it you're adding its fear and anger to your body. This is the reason why buddhist monks don't eat meat. Of course, someone like you doesn't need to eat meat to get anger. Your judgemental attitude gives you plenty.
>>
>>39467382
>eating meat is edgy
On tumblr maybe.
>>
>>39467184
>WAAAAAH MUH FEELAROONIES HOW CAN U BE SO HEARTLESS :(
Literally all I got from your weak bait. Boring.
>>
>>39467392
>stupid vegan cant even properly reply to a comment

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LADS THE LACK OF PROTEIN IS KILLING ITS MENTAL CAPACITIES

either that or you're a retard from the start kek, or both.
>>
>>39467295
It would be fantastic to lobotomise everyone so that we'd all be incapable of crimes but some consider that objectionable.
What we could also do instead is wipe all animal life from the face of the earth, then no animals would suffer ever again.
I believe greenpeace is working towards this goal given the sheer number of animals they euthanise.

Is this what you would prefer too? Seeing as making the act a crime is insufficient?
Perhaps we should have the state have exclusive rights to all property so that theft is impossible. Is that suitable?
>>
File: 1492574639118.jpg (54KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1492574639118.jpg
54KB, 750x937px
>people who are vegans because muh animal rights yet support abortion
>>
>>39467242

Every. Single. Vegan. Thread... "I hunt my own animals to balance their numbers and eat a 100% pure organic humane diet besides this".

Veganism isn't concerned with you then. It's concerned with the overwhelming majority of meat-eaters who get their meat from supermarkets, restaurants, and takeout stores. Where the meat comes from animals who were brutalised their whole lives and then slaughtered.
>>
>>39467242
You are killing animals at a time in history where you dont have to do it anymore to survive. You do it anyway because
>muh homeless people
>muh helping them from overpopulation
>muh pray for them and thank them for their corpse

Fuck you
>>
>>39467456
but what is the difference then vegan? either way the animal is dying and dying animal is bad boo frown sad!

Justifying the animal's death because it was humanely treated at first is stupid and defeats your own logc by saying veganism inst concerned with me. Im still killing and eating meat.

>>39467479
If I, and other hunters, didnt kill deer, the population would swell to uncontrollable limits and the diseases such a Chronic Wasting Disease, a nervous tissue disorder that spreads with excessive populations, would ravage the deer population. Or they would be so thick that they would cause massive vehicle damage and human death. its not pretty or fun hitting a deer at 65mph and having it come through the window into your passenger seat.

>Get a fuck you for feeding people who cant afford foor
>get a fuck you for doing natural part as a predator in a food chain where there are none
Nah fuck you m8.
>>
>>39467527

>but what is the difference then vegan? either way the animal is dying and dying animal is bad boo frown sad!

The focus of most vegans isn't even necessarily on the dying, it's on the suffering over the lifetime of the animal, but certainly including the killing of this animal - especially when we don't need to eat them, when it's bad for them and bad for us. Vegan threads like this are obviously meant to provoke thought and promote the values of veganism - this is something most vegans want to do, to encourage other people to move away from this terrible thing, and so most of the critique is aimed at the massive industralised slaughter that's taking place. Obviously animals in the wild are continuing to die regardless of whether I eat meat or not, obviously I can't change the past, I can't take back that I ate meat earlier on - but if there's one value worth promoting in the world, it's empathy for conscious being who are suffering - human and animal.

I have no doubt that you made up your story about hunting and clean kills and all of that, though - because this is a LARP that comes up in every single thread.
>>
>>39467456
>who were brutalised their whole lives and then slaughtered.
Who the fuck cares?
Like actually, why the fuck should I care about how animals are treated? They aren't human, in fact they don't share the same thinking capabilities as humans.
White people are so out of touch it's laughable. They feel bad the cute little cow had to die for some burger meat and they want to give it the same rights that humans have.
>>
>>39467589
>comes up in every thread

I do my job well of speaking of my own hunting I guess. I like to bring this up every thread and watch either vegans lose their mind or find the ones who are sane. I made nothing up. It saddens me every kill and I do thank the animal, but this is meat I can live off of for the entire winter, not to mention its organic, clean, and doesn't support shitty food stores you are so angry about. Furthermore, local meat supports local farmers.

Calling people pathetic psychopaths is not going to bring anyone to a cause. These threads are just meant to stir up a response and I prefer to shut them down when I see them. Bringing people to cause is something like bringing a delicious vegan dish to a pot luck or promoting recipes or other ways to get people to eat more veggies overall to bring meat consumption down. Insults will always be met with further insults, something I am glad to dish out to any militant vegan
>>
>>39467242
i eat meat probably once a week. i dont get the whole "vegan food tastes like shit". its not hard to make a nice potato and mushroom curry or something similar and easy.

you dont need to eat meat as much as people claim you do.
>>
>>39467683
>you dont need to eat
True
>>
>>39467649

>Like actually, why the fuck should I care about how animals are treated?

Why should you care about how anyone is treated? I'm not sure I can provide you with an argument for that if you're so far gone you can't have empathy for other beings.

They aren't human, in fact they don't share the same thinking capabilities as humans.

It may be true that humans suffer psychologically in ways that many animals can't, but animals still suffer physically and emotionally. Is it alright for me to douse a human in lighter fluid and set them alight if they happen to be mute, or brain damaged in some way?

>>39467666

Post some time-stamped photo of your hunting and meat preparation gear please. A copy of your spreadsheet of deer numbers and cull targets would help. Any deer in the fridge?
>>
File: 20170902_075907.jpg (636KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_075907.jpg
636KB, 5312x2988px
>>39467749
I dont have time stamped pictures of me hunting, just pictures.
>spreadsheets
Lmao like I carry a computer in the woods

here have a venison backstrap from the back of the deer. I forgot I had this baby in my freezer and will be backing it soon as its similar in cut as a filet mignon. Otherwise all my venison is neatly wrapped in freezer paper and bagged for maximum life. I have some left in my freezer from last hunt but sadly it is dwindling down. Two months is season again so ill be stocking back up
>>
>>39467749
>Why should you care about how anyone is treated?
All humans have the potential to contribute to society which is why all humans deserve basic rights. Animals are not humans, therefore do not need human rights. How you can even put animals on the same playing field as humans is a clear example of how out of touch with reality you are. Too many shrooms or someshit making you think you're having intelligent conversations with oak trees I swear.
> Is it alright for me to douse a human in lighter fluid and set them alight if they happen to be mute, or brain damaged in some way?
I thought you might bring that up. That's why I made sure to say capabilities/potential when describing humans. The fact that a single human may be defective doesn't change the fact that all humans as a whole share the same potential capabilities. They deserve the same rights for that simple fact alone.
>>
Meat eaters in this thread using retarded arguments as always.
>>
>>39467837
Vegans upset that no one cares about their feelaroonies as always.
>>
>>39467823

Ok so what do you eat outside of hunting season? How do you know how many deer you can kill to keep in line with culls?

>All humans have the potential to contribute to society which is why all humans deserve basic rights

Nobody is saying we should stop eating meat and then elect cows to the UN general assembly. We're saying stop eating animals, that's not the same as endowing them with legal rights.
>>
>>39467889
its assigned by the DNR for the state. they have a set number of kills per district (usually county, although some counties have different districts) which in turn comes out to a goal for cull of population in each state. The way you are legally able to shoot these deer is by buying a permit for the season which has tags on it. the tag = a kill if you get it. When you get the deer, you tag it and then register the tag's number with the DNR so they can keep tabs on what was killed, where. Some districts allow for purchase of extra tags due to high populations, others require you to shoot a doe before a buck as the males keep the herd strong and healthy.

Outside hunting season I eat grass fed local meat from a food co-op. My diet is mainly a paleo based one, where veggies and fruit make up 2/3rds of the diet. It tatses better, is more fresh and the better quality comes from the better quality of life the animal enjoyed. Stress affects the meat. Why do you think there is such a price tag for waygu, the japanese steaks that come from cows that are literally hand massaged and fed.
>>
you know those clothes you're wearing? some poor chinese child made them in some shitty factory while smoke polluted his lungs and he comes home with his 50 cent paycheck just to help feed his dying mother.

so stop wearing clothes. stop buying tvs. stop buying ANYTHING if youre so fucking worried about how they were made, because guess what, some kind of sentient being suffered in order to make that product.
>>
>>39467246
I eat meat but torture occurs all the time anon that's bullshit

I just don't want to go vegan because I appreciate flavor and don't want to give my ex the satisfaction
>>
>>39467963

Ok, and how do you know that culling is necessary and positive for the deer in your state? Is there some sort of literature you're familiar with that proves that that's the case?

Now all of this sounds well and good, but why don't you just go full vegan? Even if you could build a good case for the need to regularly cull deer, why eat grass fed local meat at all? Why must the deer you hunt be killed by shooting? Isn't there are more humane way to do this? What happens when they're not shot properly and suffer? What about the fear caused to the animal that dies and those who might witness it (Bambi)?
>>
>>39467853
I don't have particular "feelings" towards animals. Watching footage of animal abuse doesn't do much for me.
The difference between you and me is not "feelings", is that I have enough human decency to respect animals for the sentient beings they are, and not torture or kill them for products that I don't need.

It's an ethical principle.

>"Anything that might involve feelings is a fallacy now!"

As if the pleasure you get from eating meat (which you value more than sentient beings not being tortured and killed) is not a feeling.
>>
>>39467262
That's literally false but pigs are relatively intelligent to other animals, three year olds are talking and walking already
>>
File: vegan-feminist-hippie-meme.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vegan-feminist-hippie-meme.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>omg I cant believe you're not vegan! Dont you know all life is special and should be cherished?
*gets abortion*
>>
>>39467184
Of course it is, faggot.
Suck 10 thousand dicks now.
>>
>>39468030
>Imagine unironically comparing companies providing the best job opportunity for the very poor of the world with torturing and killing sentient beings after a life in a dark cage.
>>
>>39468063
The difference is *sentient* life, genius.
>>
I don't even eat the animals I hunt.
I just enjoy hunting.
>>
>>39467392
What on Gor's green Eartg did he mean by this?
>>
>>39468083
Animals aren't sentient though lmaoooooooo
>>
>>39467382
>vegan calling someone else a skinnyfat
>>
>>39467184
This is an example of what the jewluminati WANT vegetarianism/veganism to be like. It's not about helping anybody or making anything better for the animals. It's about getting people to fight with each other so they stay distracted and focused away from real things.
>>
>>39468063

>omg I can't believe you got an abortion! Don't you know that life is special and precious?
*eats big mac*
>>
>>39468083
The fetus reacts to external stimuli after 7 weeks.
>>
>>39468035
Rape occurs all the time.
Is it the fault of the victim that they raped? No.
Is it the fault of rapists? Yes.

Animals are abused all the time. Is it the fault of the consumer or the law abiding producer? No.
Is it the fault of criminals animal abusers? Yes.

What do you propose as a way to make it beyond certain that laws aren't broken?
Your choices are eliminating all animals from earth or the elimination of free will.

I should point out that gelding everyone would eliminate the majority of all rapes.
>>
>>39468108
Human life is special. When a cow does something that isnt standing around and shitting in a field I'll give a fuck about them.
>>
>>39468063
But plants are alive.
>>
>>39467829
A mentally retarded person with a screwed up enough brain doesn't have the capacity or potential to be as intelligent as the vast majority of other humans. The fact that he technically belongs to a species where the majority of members are intelligent is irrelevant.
That's some next level rationalization you got there.

If you are taking "having a low intelligence" as the criterion by which we can decide it's justified to torture and kill animals, you need to be ready to claim that a mentally retarded person with the same cognitive and emotional faculties as a pig could be tortured or killed for no good reason.
Or that we could throw you into a slaughterhouse if tomorrow you have an accident which leaves you mentally retarded.
>>
>>39468055
Wow dude you're such a caring human bean I bet you get so much pussy being in touch with your feminine side.
Animals are below humans, they don't need human rights you mong. There's absolutely nothing unethical about killing animals and consuming them.
>As if the pleasure you get from eating meat (which you value more than sentient beings not being tortured and killed) is not a feeling.
My feelings vs your feelings I guess hey? That sucks, guess we both win.
>>
>>39468045
clearly you dont know anything about deer. they are skittish and a shot with a rifle is the best and most humane way to do it. death is near instant when shot in the heart/lungs by shoulder. we cant just round them up or poison them without hurting other ecosystems. As I said, they have no natural predators and left unchecked will ruin forests, grasslands, and themselves. Wolves were their predator but we eliminated them and we cant simply reintroduce wolves into all habitats.

>why not go full vegan
I need proteins and fatty acids present in meat. Our bodies evolved to require the occasional meat as ((((((HUNTER)))))))))-gatherers. Furthermore it tastes good and is something my body needs to survive. Yes I could take supplements but those come from somewhere involving the death of an animal or a shitty lab based substitute.

>why eat local meat
It supports local farmers who are small operation mom and pop farms and treat their cattle humanely and like kings, all the better. The money stays local and helps a family survive and buy things.

>deer get traumatized
that deer will then become afraid of people and guns and go on to live a long healthy lifestyle by laying low when the boom booms come out.
>>
>>39468183

A foetus does nothing valuable, it's clearly barely conscious, it just sits around in it's mummy's tummy. A calf or an adult cow is significantly more conscious than a foetus, especially when you consider the age of most of the foetuses that are aborted.

If there are vegans who support abortion - this might be somewhat hypocritical, however if there are meat-eaters who oppose abortion - this is quite hypocritical.
>>
>>39468055
Plants feel pain though. It's pretty unethical to kill them for your own personal gain.
>>
>>39468151

When the fetus becomes a sentient being, that's when I am ready to oppose aborting that fetus. That should be the criterion. Not whether it reacts to external stimuli. Bacteria react to external stimuli. Plants react to external stimuli. Computers react to external stimuli.

If the fetus becomes a sentient being (brain development has started) at 7 weeks, I would oppose abortion after 7 weeks. If that happens later, I would make abortion legal until then.
>>
>>39468204
How about this?
I don't care about animal's lives so long as they are not going extinct.
Their suffering is irrelevant to me so long as they are turned into food, clothes and nothing else.
I'm gonna keep eating meat.
What do you say to that?
There's no person with the same cognitive and emotional faculties as a pig to my knowledge, if there are any, post evidence.
>>
>>39468258
They do but vegans ignore this because plants don't squeal when they're getting ripped from the ground.
>>
>>39468258
Plants don't feel pain.
They don't have the neural architecture to feel pain.
They react to external stimuli just like bacteria or a computer.
>>
>>39468204
The fact that a mentally challenged person lacks the capability of being a contributing member of society does not change the fact that the person in question is in fact a human. He does not "technically" fall under the same species, he DOES fall under the same species of "human".
To deny a mentally challenged person human rights would be to deny they are human. Ball is in your court familia.
>>
>>39468222

>death is near instant when shot in the heart/lungs by shoulder. we cant just round them up or poison them without hurting other ecosystems.

So do you support similar policies for Indian and Chinese people, or perhaps Africans? Clearly shooting them in the heart/lungs would mean an almost instant death, and they don't seem to have any natural predators bar elevators\escalators in the case of the Chinese.

>I need proteins and fatty acids present in meat.

You can get proteins and fatty acids from vegan sources.

>Our bodies evolved to require the occasional meat as ((((((HUNTER)))))))))-gatherers.

This is just a claim. The term 'hunter-gatherers' describes people simply being hunter-gatherers, it's never implied that this state of being a hunter-gatherer is an evolutionary or biological thing.

>is something my body needs to survive

No. Every major nutritional organisation in the world agrees that an adequately planned vegan diet is more than sufficient, and can even be healthier.

>Yes I could take supplements but those come from somewhere involving the death of an animal or a shitty lab based substitute.

No, vegan supplements for everything you need are available. "Lab based subsitute"? What does this mean? There's no meaningful difference between B12 found in meat, and B12 in a pill. Is your hunting lifestyle not artificial?

>It supports local farmers...

Couldn't you support local vegan farmers instead?

>that deer will then become afraid...

So causing fear and trauma in sentient beings is acceptable if it helps protect that individual sentient being from suffering the same fate we inflicted on another individual sentient being?
>>
>>39468308
Nice cope. You're just arbitrarily saying what you can and can't eat at this point.
Eat plants all you want, just accept your arguments are total shite and move on. Trying to convince someone to be empathetic is christcuck levels of desperation.
>>
>>39467425
I actually don't value potential human life at all. I'm not a vegan, but I avoid factory farmed meats because it's just bad for the environment and I'd like to not live on a shitty, hot planet when I'm 50
>>
File: 1450615050806.png (35KB, 218x196px) Image search: [Google]
1450615050806.png
35KB, 218x196px
>>39468393
>he believes in man made climate change
>>
>>39468321
You can't just claim that being human automatically grants you the right not to be tortured or killed without justifying it.

>"Humans shouldn't be killed because they have high intelligence, that's why they are more important than animals!"
Ok, but what about the humans that don't?

>"They still are human though, thats's why they are more important than animals"
I thought that you tried to justify why *humans* are more important by saying they have higher intelligence, now we get back to the fact they are human, regardless of intelligence?

See how your logic doesn't make sense?

The criterion that you should use to determine whether life is valuable is sentience, consciousness. Not whether it's contributing to society or how intelligent it is.

It's ok to change your mind. I used to eat meat every day too.
>>
>>39467184
I'm sorry, what? I was in the middle of my set here.
>>
>>39468326

>So do you support similar policies for Indian and Chinese people, or perhaps Africans? Clearly shooting them in the heart/lungs would mean an almost instant death, and they don't seem to have any natural predators bar elevators\escalators in the case of the Chinese

Humans in general don't eat other humans and the notion that cannibalism is widespread in the areas you mentionned is exagerated.

>You can get proteins and fatty acids from vegan sources

Meat is too tasty not to eat, sorry if eating it causes you significant emotional pain because you're emotionally fragile.

>Couldn't you support local vegan farmers instead

There are no vegan farmers where i live because vegan culture is almost non-existent here and even if there were, i wouldn't support them.

Nice try on your attempt to guilt trip me.
>>
>>39468393
There is a problem whenever pro-life people try to use the "a fetus is a baby in *potential*" argument.

Unless you're religious, there is nothing "magical" that happens when a bunch of atoms become something you can call "life".

A sperm and egg have the potential to become a baby. If you are using contraception in a large scale, you are killing the "potential" of those sperm and eggs to become a baby.
Therefore if you are using the "potential" argument, you need to be ready to bite the bullet on contraception too.
>>
>>39467184
thicker than a bowl of oat meal me like.
>>
>>39468361
yeah fucking right, anon? holy shit he went from a logical discussion to saying I kill Chinese and fucking africans. Deer (kek) lord.

>support local vegan farmers
I do, you missed my thing where 2/3rds of my diet is fruit and veg

I'm done with this kid if he is going to pull the killing deer = killing humans vegan garbage
>>39468326
You are the reason why people hate vegans because instead of a normal and logical chat that might change minds, you hope right to killing Africans and side track the discussion with your bleeding heart logic.

Again, if you really want to change minds, make good food and bring it to people. Dont accuse me of wanting to shoot Africans, especially when you asked me about alternatives to controling, quite frankly, a pest in my region deer. They eat crops like no one's business and destroy farmland and if left unchecked just die of a disease similar to mad cow where their brain rots and then do insane and then it spreads when they are around others in thick herds.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>39468518
He is not accusing you to wanting to kill Africans, he is just trying to explore your logic, and showing that your logic would lead you to support things you obviously don't support (killing Africans).
>>
>>39468452
>You can't just claim that being human automatically grants you the right not to be tortured or killed without justifying it.
I can and I did. They're called human rights, not "beings with an arbitrary level of brain functions" rights.
You're just trying to get me to reword my arguments in a feeble attempt to make up for your lack of counter points. You know exactly what I said, reread it a few more times and maybe it'll finally click.
Anyway you're starting to bore me now, I'll let you have the last reply.
>>
The truth is that you people are angry about vegans because deep down you know they are right.

If a random asshole in the internet started rambling about how playing violent vidya makes a shit person, I wouldn't give two shits, because what the person is rambling about makes no sense.
If vegans make you uneasy, it's because there is something you know it's right in what they are saying.
>>
>>39468481

>Humans in general don't eat other humans and the notion that cannibalism is widespread in the areas you mentionned is exagerated.

I'm not sure why you raised cannibalism. Isn't the main issue here the humane culling of groups of organisms that seem to be expanding in numbers in an unsustainable way? Doesn't it make sense to cull Africans or Indians? I mean many Indians are living in extreme poverty as a result of the massive competition and lack of resources. Wouldn't it be better to just put them out of it with one of these clean shots you're good at? You said it's an almost instant death. Isn't instant death better than a prolonged period of living in hunger and poverty?

>Meat is too tasty not to eat, sorry if eating it causes you significant emotional pain because you're emotionally fragile.

Well I used to eat meat myself, and while I enjoyed many meat-based dishes, I realised later on that most of what I enjoyed were the condiments, spices, etc used to 'dress up' the meat and make it tastier, I was always a bit put off by the taste of the meat alone, let alone raw meat as you eat? This isn't about my emotions, though. Aren't there plenty of dishes you could enjoy without meat?? Speaking logically, if your experience of fleeting physical pleasure and satisfaction of hunger justify killing sentient beings - do you agree with Jeffrey Dahmer killing and having sex and eating corpses? I mean think about it, he was doing it in large part for pleasure. How is he any different to you?

>There are no vegan farmers where i live because vegan culture is almost non-existent here

Where do you live? In Norilsk? What I meant by vegan farmer is - any farmer producing things other than meat or animal products. You say you buy the meat in part because it supports these people, but couldn't they get jobs that don't involve harming animals?
>>
Animals have feelings? Well, humans have feelings and nobody gives a shit about them, so why are animals the special exception?
>>
>>39467184
>muh animals

Looks appetizing but your expression betrays that your soul is far from ripe, a shame that you are not edible yet.
>>
>>39468632
No one in this thread seems angry to me. Just sounds like a weak cope on your part.
By your logic, atheists getting angry at Christians display of beliefs mean Christians are in fact correct about their beliefs.
>>
>>39468518

>You are the reason why people hate vegans because instead of a normal and logical chat that might change minds, you hope right to killing Africans and side track the discussion with your bleeding heart logic.

I've been quite logical. Is it emotionally balanced and logical to be hating people because they have empathy for animals and try to provoke you to consider your own morality and possible inconsistencies in it? Why do you use the expression 'bleeding heart'? Aren't you the one too afraid and too emotional to take his morality to its full consequences? I'm asking you why it's alright to kill deer to keep their populations in check but not Africans - you haven't even attempted to respond to this.

>Dont accuse me of wanting to shoot Africans

Was it you who in the comment earlier accused me trying to guilt trip you? What are you doing here but attempting to play the victim, as if i've violated your moral integrity by accusing you of doing such things. I'm asking you why one is acceptable and not the other?
>>
>>39468675

>do you agree with Jeffrey Dahmer killing and having sex and eating corpses?

I disagree with Dahmer, i think human life is more valuable than animals life hence why it's okay to eat animals and not humans, that's how different he is from me, he eats humans, i eat animals, the pleasure he gets is sexual, mine is not sexual.

>Aren't there plenty of dishes you could enjoy without meat?

Yes i'm sure there are plenty of dishes to enjoy without meat but i'd still eat meat.

>Where do you live? In Norilsk?

No i live in Tunisia and the overwhelming majority of farmers have livestock and sell animal product, these people can't get other jobs because most agriculture in here is done in rural areas, there are only a few other jobs to be done there and moving out to go to the big city in order to not harm some animals is unreasonable and stupid, it is also costly, they could sell the land and all their livestock but that would make them loose considerable profit at the risk of moving to a city where they have a 15% chance to go unemployed assuming they got what is needed to get a job(education etc)

PS. Eid al-Adha rolled in, we slaughtered sheep and had a great barbecue.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.