[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a cute girl that loves you but she has a medical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

Would you date a cute girl that loves you but she has a medical condition that causes her to be urinary incontinent so she has to wear diapers? She can't help pissing herself whenever she gets scared or excited.
>>
>>39466701
Ok pal these threads happen way too often so here's a breakdown
The only excluding factors are
>riding the cock carousel
>children from former partners who are alive but separated
>infertility
Virtually anything else can either be fixed or doesn't matter
>>
That's just the original kind of girl I want!
>>
>>39466701

>diaper gf

Oh yes
>>
>>39466701
>would you date a cute girl

Y E S
>>
File: ShippaiKinshi_V1_Cover.jpg (307KB, 477x650px) Image search: [Google]
ShippaiKinshi_V1_Cover.jpg
307KB, 477x650px
I wish there was more media with cute incontinent girls. Or at least the material out there was fully translated.
>>
>>39467076
Sums it up. A girl, incontinent or not, who is interested in me romantically will have those feelings returned. No fetishes or anything like that, just emotions/feelings. There's literally no reason not to date a girl you love just because she pisses herself sometimes.
>>
>>39466701
Joke's on you, urine is my fetish.
>would pee herself during sex
Muh dick!
>>
File: 1502867507229.jpg (283KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502867507229.jpg
283KB, 847x1200px
i wish I had this disorder
>>
>>39467192
No you don't. It's super embarrassing to have. When I was in high school, I got made fun of by everyone and I had no friends. Everyone I talked to thought I was gross. So I never experienced having friends or relationships.
>>
>>39467147
i use to pee during sex to keep myself wet for my boyfriend since he never did foreplay so I wasn't wet. Later on I told him the truth and he thought it was hot I was peeing on him. It gave me utis though.
>>
Not totally incontinent but I do have nerve damage after a bullying incident years ago so have periods of bad control. Mostly wear because degenerate abdl tho desu. Just maybe making the best of things

Just got to find the right people. Not everyone cares
>>
File: 1503175321841.jpg (162KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503175321841.jpg
162KB, 640x640px
>>39466782
>>infertility
>tfw no infertile gf/waifu so I don't have to bother with condoms or vasectomies
>>
>>39467395
Are you that girl from xhamster that deleted her profile not too long ago?
>>
File: 1389093117927.png (115KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
1389093117927.png
115KB, 850x480px
>>39467395
Get out of here thot.
I only want my anime bitches to piss themselves.
>>
>>39467315
How did people know? I don't really know people or do anything so it's just kind of be inconvenient for me. I can just look at 2d girls peeing themselves and be content, I guess.
>>
>>39466701
That's quite the fetish you have.
>>
>>39467464
People can normally tell what your wearing under your clothes. I also had to go to the toilets during class more than anyone else.
>>
>>39467482
Maybe in a close environment like a school slip ups happen but if you dress carefully it really doesn't have to be at all obvious.
>>
>>39466701
I had issues like that in elementary school, not that bad but embarassing after all.
also:
>my fetish
>>
File: 1503950762840.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1503950762840.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>39467651
I am a waste of space? Fella, you're wasting space by bringing more humans into existance on an already overpopulated planet.
>>
>>39467888
You're totally incorrect.
Space is wasted if it's not being used.
A planet with no human life is a wasted planet.
Free ram in your computer is wasted ram.

Earth being overpopulated is an opinion.
>>
>>39466701
>Would you date a cute girl that loves you?

Say no more...
>>
File: 1502864145944.jpg (54KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
1502864145944.jpg
54KB, 640x451px
>>39467911
>Free ram in your computer is wasted ram.
Would you rather
>have extra ram in case you may ever need it
>have a limited ammount of ram of which you use to it's full capacity, but if you need more than that it cannot handle

>A planet with no human life is a wasted planet.
There are enough humans. too many I would argue, a few fellas not procreating won't hurt anyone, on the contrary.
>>
>Cute
>Incontinent
>Literally my fetish

Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>39468076
It directly hurts everyone because you're eliminating yourself from the gene pool, and irrevocably destroying human resources.

Logically, having two children to maintain replacement is harmless by your own standard, if there are enough humans.
>>
>>39468262
It will make an absolutely infime difference if I procreate or not and the "gene pool", "human resources" and other bullshit concepts will continue and adapt without me or my contribution anyway. A piss in the ocean.
>>
>>39468314
Then you're a waste of space and should kill yourself. And decrease the surplus piss in the piss ocean.
>>
>>39468353
Why the fuck are you mad. You were dealing in absolutes from the start of the argument because you and I both know that each other's decision wouldn't affect each other.
Neither if I kill myself will it affect you or anyone on a large scale, neither if you kill yourself won't affect me or anyone on the large scale. And even the small scale is debatable (in case of suicide, but breeding makes the impact even further less signifiant).

Learn to argue.
>>
>>39468428
You can't deny that it's wholly reasonable for you to eliminate yourself under your premise.
It will all continue and adapt without you, won't it?
You have no contribution to make, do you?

Kill yourself.
I'm sorry that you think I'm upset.
Learn to reason.
>>
Why are there some fags arguing in a fetish thread?
>>
If I can call her Missy Pissy-Pants.
>>
What would you do if she pissed herself in the middle of sex? Or while you were sleeping together?
>>
>>39468683
I'd be supportive and assure her that it's okay and clean up after her. Though I'd never show it, I'd actually be really frustrated.
>>
File: 3857138751.jpg (50KB, 378x480px) Image search: [Google]
3857138751.jpg
50KB, 378x480px
>>39468619
31 replies to get the correct answer, fucking idiots.

>>39466701
as long as you call me daddy when i change your diaper, you're marriage material.
>>
>>39468462
It is I who needs to learn to reason? You may want to reread what you wrote, pal.
It would be reasonable to off myself, as everything will go on and adapt without me, if I had a reason to do it. I do not. You try to push my antinatalism as a reason, but it is not. There is more to life than breeding and having children.

Breeding may be a reason to live and exist, for you, but it is not for me. You may now argue "then you do not have a reason to live". I do. I got plenty of other things to pursue in my life, other than having children. Procreating means nothing to me, but it means to you. It ultimately boils down to yourself and your goals. What are you trying to do now is to validate your goal of breeding by forcing it on me, since I challanged your worldview.
>>
>>39469237
Point out any flaws you find in my reasoning. It's all sound to me.
>It would be reasonable to off myself, as everything will go on and adapt without me, if I had a reason to do it. I do not.
Here's a reason. You're consuming resources and refusing to produce. You're a waste of space. As I've repeatedly pointed out without rebuttal.
>I got plenty of other things to pursue in my life, other than having children.
All of which will die when you die.
We hope our children don't, and evidently few do, because humanity is still here supporting leeches like yourself.

Save us all the time eh? Cut to the chase, make some space.
>>
>>39469391
>Here's a reason. You're consuming resources and refusing to produce. You're a waste of space. As I've repeatedly pointed out without rebuttal.
Wrong. Humans are consuming resources and future generations might have to struggle with managing them or even live without them at all. Humans aren't resources, despite you viewing them as some.
Let's say you have a power plant (earth). What are you doing is plugging more and more consumers to the powerplant, but at some point you may need to ask "but can it handle so many? Wouldn't we need aditional generators, cooling systems etc? Wouldn't we need another powerplant so we can spit the consumers for maximum efficiency?".

>We hope our children don't, and evidently few do, because humanity is still here supporting leeches like yourself.
I struggle to find the reasoning in your statement. First if you're living your life for your children I would argue you're wasting it. You're following a spook. You're following something distant, obscure, without guaranteed reward (assuming it exists), except your mind perceives it as a reward, when I'd say it would be more reasonable to focus on here and now.

I have tought of it, and I would simply give up my life or a good chunk of it if I decided to reproduce, which led me to the conclusion I shouldn't. As I said, it boils down to self, but you're struggling to see it because your parents breeded, and your grandparents breeded, and everyone else did it so you think you need to do it yourself. And even if you trully and genuinely want to have children yourself, you're trying to validate your worldview after I challanged it, when all you should do is to mind your own business.

>humanity is still here supporting leeches like yourself.
I am supporting myself. I have a car, I have an apartment, I have a job. I get payed for my services and my pay goes to food, heat, electricty, i.e. sustaining myself. Nobody supports anyone, we trade.
>>
>>39469594
Awful analogy.
Earth is not a powerplant. It's a heap of unprocessed resources that need to be transformed into goods.
Humanity is the power plant.
The more productive people there are innovating and working, the larger the population that can be supported.

>Spook
I'm outta here u just played yourself.
It's just gaslighting and 'u started it' from here on out. No argument. Peace playa when you're worm chow I'll tell the kids to keep off the grass.
>>
>>39469745
Cannot handle anymore? No defense, no nothing?
I don't blame you, can't expect you to read/process all of it really.

Have fun with your life.
>>
>>39466701
>...cute...diapers...
when can I start
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.