[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no shy autistic fembot from Europe that would be interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1503283481051.jpg (168KB, 850x855px) Image search: [Google]
1503283481051.jpg
168KB, 850x855px
> tfw no shy autistic fembot from Europe that would be interested in a closed poly relationship with a guy and a girl.

>inb4 get help or find God.
>>
>>39466459
Get help or find god
>>
>tfw no slutty autistic fembot from Europe that would be interested in being sexually abused and raped and humiliated
>>
>>39466585
But why would you want to do that to someone? Then again many share this fetish for some reason.
>>
File: 1504097931995.png (242KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1504097931995.png
242KB, 530x530px
I got a Russian fembot gf. Ask me anything!
>>
>>39466459
filthy degenerate
thank god your kind doesn't live long
>>
>>39466640
>Slav girls
ewww
>>
>>39466459
Autistic girls are stubborn as fuck, they struggle to cope with multiple people, they cannot handle too much and that's just the functioning ones.
Seriously man stop, if you aren't happy enough with who you're with to the point that you need another person then they obviously aren't the one for you.
Why need someone else if you're happy with who you're with. If you were happy enough then you wouldn't need anyone else.
Poly relationships are a mess and even the ones that don't end badly aren't happy.
You all go on those stupid documentaries claiming to be happy but you can see the death in your eyes. The jealousy that comes around every minute knowing that for some reason you aren't good enough to be one persons world.
Poly relationships are like black holes, you'll never be happy and it'll never be enough. It's just a sinking ship
>>
>>39466459
KYS SICKO
>>
>>39466680
Slavs are the best girls
>Germans and Nordics are disgusting lankey horse faces
>British are goblins-kin that were raped by muhammed
>Mediterraneans are leathery hand bag-skin and sluts
>French grills are nigger fuckers

Slavfus are pure
>>
Get heIp or find god
>>
>>39466968
>>39466474
It's capital G you fedoras.
God.
>>
>>39466459
>poor attempt at advertising for a fembot on r9k

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>39466459
God help or find got(mitt uns).
>>
>>39466945
Until they cheat on you, or you run out of money.
>>
>>39467250
> you ever had a gf and can compare them
>>
>>39466640
Hey bud. What's the process of courtship like? I know you have to get to date a girl to know her better and shit, but like, how exactly did you meet her?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.