[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>khhv >scared to death of messing up if I ever get to kiss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1472029494200.jpg (50KB, 312x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472029494200.jpg
50KB, 312x350px
>khhv
>scared to death of messing up if I ever get to kiss a girl
>decide to try and practice with a trap
>tfw too anxious to even meet up

I'm gonna be alone forever, aren't I.
>>
Yup, good luck robot
>>
>>39464990
>decide to try and practice with a trap

Everything wrong with today's kids
>>
You should try practicing with a fox trap next
>>
>>39464990
I believe in you! Someday you will find that person!
>>
File: zQdLpngtgwB2g.gif (994KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
zQdLpngtgwB2g.gif
994KB, 500x279px
What makes a trap NOT gay /r9k/?
>>
>>39465054
But they're ARE gay.
>>
>>39465018

You are just jealous because there were no traps when you were kid-
>>
>>39465018
What do you mean?

>>39465038
Thanks, anon. I really appreciate that.
>>
>>39465054
that they look like girls
>>
>>39465233
>What do you mean?
Not that guy, but 'practicing' with another person's feelings by entering a relationship you meant to use and throw away after you 'learned' something makes you no better than the asshole virginity taking life destroying chads. I cannot imagine a point at which I would consider using a person as 'practice' acceptable.
>>
>>39466434
I never planned on messing with anyone's emotions. Most people seem pretty okay with meaningless sex these days anyway. I planned on being completely honest about my intentions before anything, and I had just hoped that they'd help me deal with some of my anxieties.
>>
>>39466654
I don't see why not fully romance the trap at that point
>>
>>39466696
Because I'm not really all that attracted to traps. I mean I like them, but I don't think I could ever love one.
>>
>>39466819
Chew on pieces of plastic as a habit, that will surely increase your levels of xenoestrogen
>>
>>39466856
Kek, but then I'll just get more anxious around traps.
>>
>>39466974
But the dick will start to only make it better
>>
>>39466974
Am I missing something? Why not just practice on a girl? Why make it so complicated?
>>
>>39467034
Because I'm afraid of ruining a relationship with a girl by being inexperienced.

>>39467008
I doubt becoming gay will solve anything.
>>
>>39467145
It will, don't worry
The desire for dick is plenty of confidence
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.