[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Weird shit your brain does when on Autopilot I will start:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499726693709.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499726693709.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
ITT: Weird shit your brain does when on Autopilot

I will start:
>Go in bathroom
>Leave bathroom, go to room
>Take what I assume is the hair dryer
>Plug it in
>Notice it is black instead of white like my hair dryer
>It's the charger for my laptop...
This continued for 5 days straight until I beat myself out of it.
>>
I'm interested in dating you.
>>
>>39464146
>place whatever object i have in my hand into trash
>wash hands
>walk into room and leave
shit like that
>>
>>39464146
>meming around looking at myself in the car mirror and shit
>snap out of it and look at the road and wonder how im not dead
>>
>>39464146
Do you normally bring the hairdryer from the bathroom to your room to dry your hair??
>>
>>39464201
I keep it in my room...
>>
>>39464236
So you just wandered into the bathroom first for no reason? You really are a space cadet.
>>
>Make food
>Put all of the ingredients in the wrong places (milk to freezer, bread to the closet instead of the drawer)
>Sometimes forget to put them in the right places and just take them with you back to your room

So many times.

Also-

>Search for something to eat
>Just stare at food instead of actually doing something 'till you get you're just staring
>>
>>39464286
Not him but sometimes you're too busy thinking about shit and your body gets lost on... autopilot. Did you understand what the thread is about?
>>
>>39464162
>>I'm interested in dating you.
Of course that was original.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.