[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING ROASTIES I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW >I am a 30 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: reeeeeeee.png (86KB, 1126x682px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.png
86KB, 1126x682px
FUCKING ROASTIES I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW
>I am a 30 year old female
She needs 6 fucking words to declare that she is a roastie, which has absolutely nothing to do with her post
>EDIT: Holy shit, my first gold. Thank you, kind stranger!
AND FUCK REDDIT! FOR FUCKS SAKE, THIS SITE IS SO CANCEROUS IT IS UNBELIEVABLE
FUCK I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW

inb4 why are you browsing reddit
I was looking for the new patch notes
>>
>>39464144

>i alter my settings, I do the best I can
>ps4

doesn't add up? is this some elaborate ruse?
>>
>>39464183
I doubt that someone could think of such an elaborate ruse
>>
>waaaah women exist
get over it
>>
>>39464144
>typical roastie who barely plays games complains that other people belittle her.
what does she expect?she is shit and expects compliments?man females are fucking retarded.
>>
>>39464256
Must be hard to not have 30+ guys orbiting you while doing absolutely nothing and suddenly having to do something to get appreciated
>>
>>39464144
Don't be shit and you won't get shat on
>>
File: faggot.gif (864KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
864KB, 242x200px
>>39464239
No comment needed.
>>
>Play overshit
>Complain when the community consists of human garbage
What did you expect?
>>
>plays a game where aiming is a core part of the gameplay
>complains about being shat on because of bad aim
>>
>>39464144
>man gets shit talked on the internet
meh, whatever.
>woman gets shit talked on the internet
omg!! muh oppreshun! muh online violence! muh soggyknee!
>>
Overwatch is shit though
>>
>>39464144
Idgi
The game has an mm rating and if you're lumped into a match with her, you're clearly about as proficient as she is in spite of the vastly greater work she's had to put in to even be mediocre.

I'm deeply saddened to learn people are elitists in OW of all fucking games.
Presumably they all exodused from comp club penguin.
Pathetic.
>>
>>39464256
You have to understand, she comes from 30 years of people orbiting her and being overly nice and polite because she has a vagina.
Imagine moving into a new town inhabited exclusively by girls who want to fuck you so they act super nice and they give you anything you want, you'd be confused and freak out too.
>>
>woman
>ps4

obviously
>>
That reddit thread just rustled my jimmies. How can you be that fucking lame that you bitch about being flamed for having bad aim and then posting about it in the Overwatch reddit. Humanity has gone to shit. They all give her credit just because she is a 30 year old woman.
>>
Is this the women hate thread now?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.