[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be me 19yr >my female firned who i used to mess around with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1495509262400.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495509262400.png
136KB, 363x296px
be me 19yr
>my female firned who i used to mess around with is turning 18
>her birthday tonight
>best friends nearly whole life and was there for me when my brother tried to run endlife.exe
>having a 18th
>find out via instragram i wasn't invited and no body told me
how does one enjoy life
>>
>>39464116
>Considering females their friend ever in their life.
top kek
>>
File: 1495631374541.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1495631374541.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>39464137
she was the only one there for me, and she was the only one who messaged me first ever. and other shit like that, if i didnt have her i had nothing, now i have nothing
>>
When and why did you two fall out?
Was it an all/mostly girls party?
>>
>>39464167
we didn't really fall out, she just got a boyfriend and all of her friends hate me but when i see her its like nothing has changed
>>
>>39464186
You had to of seen this coming
>>
>>39464116
My roommates and I planned to go to go to the beach this weekend but they didn't respond to my texts and left without me

People suck, but girls typically probably make less reliable friends (although my roommates are still not grills, it's likely brvcause I'm just lame)

Don't bother trying to enjoy life. Just deal with it
>>
i feel your pain. dont make dumb excuses for her in your head - not inviting you simply because her friends dont like you is a dick move. a friend should be able to see past that. also, do not let anyone, EVER, define you as a person, become a part of your existence to such extent that they are a part of you. they are not and things will go bad because they always do but when you truly and honestly allow yourself to be yourself, and live for yourself, damage can be repaired. fuck them, op, fuck them all. now is you time. time to take care of yourself, time to shine. do not stress too much about it. relationships and friendships can be enhancers of life, but they never really matter, not as much as you do. as i type this, i am, of course, thinking about myself, because i feel like shit over similar stuff, maybe not so blatant, but similar. but i cant allow myself to think like that.
>>
>>39464167
The thing about long term friendships is that sometimes they'll get bored and want to hang around other people, ESPECIALLY when they get into relationships and their partner's and friends' views might have an effect on their's as well. So, just give her some time and try not to feel too bad about it just yet. You said that when the two of you hang out it's like nothing has changed, that's a good thing! That probably just means that she doesn't like to mix friend groups.
>>
Break it off my dude.
>>
>>39464116
Just dont talk to her anymore. Not worth going around and stress for a girl, not healthy.
>>
>>39464320
This is me. I meant to reply to>>39464186
>>
>>39464116
she's going to message you soon after and tell you sorry and that her boyfriend told her not to invite you

give her only one word answers after that, let it sink it for what she's done.
>>
Break it off, dude. That's super shitty of her.
>>
>>39464226
>People suck, but girls typically probably make less reliable friends
This. Girls will throw you aside if you have low social value, even if you're provided them emotional value.

>>39464779
This is the best way to respond if you can handle it. Women are like animals. They need to be punished if you want their behavior to change. In this case, you provide her emotional support, so you punish her by withdrawing that.

It's a gamble. But the only alternative is being treated like trash how you are now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.