[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are these really "leading women"? do all women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: filename.png (444KB, 1385x338px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
444KB, 1385x338px
are these really "leading women"?

do all women really like this shit?
>>
>>39463348
Many do, yes.
>>
>>39463348
Yes. Normal women have the most boring internet history.
>>
>>39463348
No. Fuck all these cunts, I hope they die and that feminism does with them

t. a conservative fembot
>>
>>39463348
im pretty sure if there was a "leading men" on youtube category you would get similar mundane shit
>>
>>39463348
Most women are powerhungry and will do anything to get to the top, including pretending they like these 'great women' when really they couldn't give two shits if it was a man or a woman or a dog. Women typically don't like being led by another woman unless they're friends outside of work.
So, no, they do not like these videos unless they are asked, in which case they will lie.

This is speculation of course, as I am a man.
>>
>>39463394
But anon, men cant lead, that's sexist.
>>
>>39463394
a "leading men" category would be called sexist and be shutdown by feminists, plus it would be boring at worst
>>
>How to make mac and cheese in a rotating oven
>knowing their place
whats the problem
>>
>>39463817
im not sexist anon but im losing hope that there might be an actual interesting woman out there
>>
>>39463348
Women like what they're told to like unless they're remarkably in possession of a brain.
Scratch that, average people like what they're told to like, women are just statistically more likely to be closer to mean intelligence.

If you're paying attention you can find woman role models, but they tend to live difficult lives, because they aren't effecting societies demise and won't get the promotion a useful idiot would.

There was one such woman on FDR recently but I just went to find the video and it's vanished. She was probably harassed into having them yank it.
>>
>>39463348
Typical basic bitch shit.
>>
>>39463386
You know if you got your way more women would just be interested in this boring shit right?
>>
>>39463394
>you would get similar mundane shit
More likely you'd get men like Elon Musk
>>
>>39463348
>Miley Cyrus moved to tears over hurricane Harvey

What a bunch of trite bullshit.

Celebrity news is evidence that society needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>39464289
Please, it would be full of virtue signalling numales and popsci bullshit
>>
>>39463374
They really do.

Normie women have the interests of a child.
>>
File: 1500919752650.jpg (5KB, 145x138px) Image search: [Google]
1500919752650.jpg
5KB, 145x138px
>this is the best women can do
>>
>>39463348
I'd like mariah carey to lead me~
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.