[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 7 months in Japan >go to Australia >get drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1503304162351.png (752KB, 1000x440px) Image search: [Google]
1503304162351.png
752KB, 1000x440px
>spend 7 months in Japan
>go to Australia
>get drunk with a group of people
>start yelling at them in Japanese

I swear I'm not a weeaboo.
>>
>>39462503

How was your stay in Japan and what did you do?
>>
>>39462555
Pretty cool. I mostly bummed around, hitchhiked, camped, and worked on farms.

If you plan on going, stay in the countryside. It's a thousand times nicer than the big cities.
>>
>>39462571
howd you get a visa to stay long enough? thought tourist visas were 3 months. been wanting to dick around in Japan for a long time but dont know how to stay there longer then 3 months.
>>
>>39462571

What did you do on the farms and did you ever notice any of that resentment or xenophobia everyone talks about?
>>
>>39462571
>Pretty cool. I mostly bummed around, hitchhiked, camped, and worked on farms.
That sounds amazing; please tell us more :3
>>
>>39462571

Also one more question, how much money did you burn through over that period, how much did you bring and how much did you work together?
>>
>>39462623
Working Holiday Visa. Some countries have that agreement with Japan. I'm lucky enough to be from one that does.
>>39462629
General farm work. And the xenophobia is grounded in that they expect all foreigners to be loud and obnoxious like Americans. If you show them you aren't such a person, they'll bend over backwards to make your stay as nice as possible.
>>39462650
Erhm, it gets very fucking hot in the summer.
>>39462654
Brought $15k, burned around $10k. Now I'm in Australia to replenish my travel funds.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.