[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you decided to kill yourself tomorrow how would you go about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

If you decided to kill yourself tomorrow how would you go about doing it given your current means?
>>
>>39462429
I have guns.
>>
I live in a nogunz country so I'd just neck myself
>>
I would tell her how I really feel
>>
File: 9156489588_b4e8cafb8e_b.jpg (195KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9156489588_b4e8cafb8e_b.jpg
195KB, 708x1024px
Plastic baggie, as I have an asphyxiation fetish
would be a hot fucking way to go out
I've known that if I went out this would be the way since 9th grade or so
>>
I've been planning on jumping off a bridge this year. I'd walk there and give myself some time to think to see if I really want to go through with it.
>>
File: IMG_0216.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.gif
240KB, 320x320px
But if you kill yourself tommorow, then you'll never kill yourself because it will never be tommorow only today.
>>
>>39462511
This post made me irrationally angry.
>>
>>39462516
kill yourself (og)
>>
Jumping off the new River gorge bridge
Actually thinking about that right now
>>
>>39462511
It's easy to kill yourself tomorrow if that's where you live, never enjoying the moment for what it is and telling yourself that you have a future that will start eventually. Not today though, I don't feel like it today. I'll start my life tomorrow.
>>
>>39462429
Buy a rope and hang myself.
Given my weight, I need to jump from 10 feet ,give or take, to make it quick.
The only problem is that not even the roof is tall enough and doing it on the wilderness could bring a bunch of trouble. And that if I do it wrong it will be really painful.

Current plan is to save money and buy a gun.
>>
>>39462429
Normally I'd go for the slit wrists in the bathtub or jumping off a tall building but my bathtub is shit and there are no tall enough buildings nearby. Luckily there's a train not too far from here. I'd just lay on the tracks.
>>
>>39462529
How fucking dare you to tell me that, if you knew who I am you wouldn't say that. If you knew who I was you'd be informed that I could ruin your whole life for spewing such stupid shit my why. I'll excuse you this time though because you simply do not know better but if you slip up one more time then I can't be held accountable for what may or may not take place if you catch my drift. My dad's friend's coworker knows some people, some people in a high up place, a place that you should not mess with and that makes me a person that you should not mess with. For if you mess with me one my time I'll tell my dad what you did and you'll pay, you'll pay with more than money, friend. You'll feel my vengeance, my wrath, my anger, it will storm on you and you will not enjoy it. You will not enjoy it one bit. So I want you to sit down and think, think about your future posts and really ponder on whether it's such a wise fucking decision to tell someone you don't even know something stupid like you did. Someone who may or may not have unimaginable power to completely destroy who you are.
>>
>>39462455
Thanks for the kek mate i needed it
>>
>>39462608
kill your mum and self
>>
>>39462619
>kill your mum and self
You asked for it...
>>
could you just shit yourself to death? do that
>>
>>39462429
Hang myself just like my brother did.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>39462429
Catch a plane to the Ukraine and join the Georgian legion. Ill be dead with sort of glory within a week.
>>
Exit bag and whatever mood altering substances are handy
>>
>>39462429
I'd probably go to some gas station near the freeway and slit my wrists in the bathroom with a box cuttter.
>>
>>39462429
a bullet in the back of the head
>>
File: 4u.png (13KB, 627x543px) Image search: [Google]
4u.png
13KB, 627x543px
my idea
>>
>>39463302
this... is a good idea. I like it. You need help, Anon? I'll make sure this dream becomes a reality.
>>
>>39462429
I would stab myself in the heart with a knife.
>>
>>39463526
well anon, I- I'm not a robot... I'm from /pol/ just lurking... but by all means, take the idea as yours
>>
>>39462429
get benzos and take a big dose to feel less pain and find a high building to jump off it.
tfw I'm possibly going to do it actually, I'm so depressed
>>
>>39463582
Dint let ur dreems b dremes. I would right now if my mom wouldn't kill herself if I dod it.
>>
Hit up an ATM for some cash, buy a handgun and ammunition, shoot self in left temple.
>>
I couldn't do it

I dunno why but something happened in the past one or two years where I'm actually content on being alive, grateful even
>>
Neck myself in the forest
>>
Tomorrow? Too fast

Give me like 2-4 days. I can get a tank of inert gas, a gas mask, and a paper bag

actually now that I think about it I could go over to the ghetto, score some heroine, shoot up, put a plastic bag on and die that way
>>
>>39462429

Go to Main and Hastings and buy a shit ton of illicit drugs and use them all till I overdosed
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 132x142px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 132x142px
i would snort a line potasium cyanide and piss in someones mouth saying "ooga booga ima nigga" before take a rump in (in my pants) and covering me and random normies faces in the feces.
>>
I'd go skydiving and not open my parachute
>>
>>39464451

I'm too scared of heights to do something like that
>>
I'd burn charcoal indoors.
>>
>>39464483
In that moment, I wouldn't give a shit. If I had to kill myself that's how I would go out
>>
Drink vodka, take sleeping pills, go out to the forest and take off my clothes. Go to sleep. We already have snow here and it goes as low as -15 during nights.
>>
>>39464514

This seems like the best idea besides taking drugs till I od
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.