[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey look, Anon's the fifth wheel!" "Where's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 45782.png (1MB, 840x546px) Image search: [Google]
45782.png
1MB, 840x546px
"Hey look, Anon's the fifth wheel!"
"Where's your girlfriend?"
"Huh, you don't have one?"
"We need to find you a gf!"
>>
Everyone forgets about the fifth wheel until they break down in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>39462411
hehehehe
originally
>>
>>39462411
"Heh, and now that you all have partaken in the devil's nectar while I preserved my brain cells and sobriety by choosing Mt Dew, you come to ME to be your designated driver?"
>>
>>39462388
no one talks like this.

also
>>39462388
>>39462411
>>39462488
checked
>>
>>39462388
>"We need to find you a gf!"
Good luck
>>
>>39462388
>implementing I'd hang out with couples
Fuuuuuuck that, I'd rather stay home and watch movies all day on my computer.
>>
>>39462388
At lease they're willing to help instead of making fun of you
>>
>>39462596
Shove it, roastie. This has actually happened to me. The most autistic guy randomly pointed it out and made the rest of the outing awkward. Got some pitty reassurance from the girls then they continued to ignore me.

>>39462657
Sometimes it just happens.
>>
>>39462388
>We need to find you a gf!
>>
File: 1503418425740.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1503418425740.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>39462388
This reminds me of that time a coworker said he'd find me a girlfriend, then tried to pair me up with some black chick. I don't find black women attractive at all.
>>
>>39462411
Whoa... That's sooo deep man... That should be a tattoo.
>>
>>39462388
>"We need to find you a gf!"

i've gotten these offers a few times and they never seem to go anywhere.

i mean, i'm up for it, just nobody does anything.
>>
>>39462682
They're joking, Anon. You just know they are...
>>
>>39462682
>at least they're willing to help
Wrong. They're simply saying that they are willing to help. Never heard from either of them again. Just some nice shit to say to make themselves feel good when in the awkward moment, then they ignore you for the rest of the night.

>>39462711
God damn, the blind date. Whenever a woman has tried to set me up with a chick it's always her most desperate hambeast.
>>
>>39462746
I don't find fat women attractive either. I've basically given up, knowing full well I'll never get a girlfriend unless I lower my standards. And that's never gonna happen.
>>
>>39462388
if you have a cool friend group like that that sounds pretty awesome desu even if they dont get you a gf
>>
>>39462786
My issue is that I have a very small social circle.
>>
File: 3454.png (600KB, 741x466px) Image search: [Google]
3454.png
600KB, 741x466px
>>39462790
Oh buddy, once you step up a few normie steps you realize the gut wrenching pain the (2n+1) wheel social dynamic.
>couples just engage with each other
>they talk about couples shit so it's hard to get a word in
>girls go on and on about how they should do couples things
>let's go to the winery! the apple orchard and pick apples! a concert! tandem bikes!
>>
>>39462857
I have the same issue, only I made it happen on purpose by cutting myself off from social media.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.