[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order pizza >total comes to around 21.50 >check wallet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 3666970918_054bdc789a_b.jpg (246KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3666970918_054bdc789a_b.jpg
246KB, 1024x768px
>order pizza
>total comes to around 21.50
>check wallet
>only have 20s and 10s and two 1s
>tfw i know i could stiff the guy and just give him 22
>tfw i'm mentally prepping myself to pretend i'm not mad as i tip him $8

I really wanna stiff the guy but i'm resigned to the fact that i'm gonna help him out
>>
Fuck Chris Clavin
>>
congratz you made someones day anon.
>>
Why do Americans make everything far more difficult than it needs to be?
>>
>>39462062
to confuse foreigners and keep them out
>>
>>39461984
>give him $30
>ask for $4 back
Ezpz just don't be such a baby

>>39462036
Why? Ghost Mice is dope
>>
>>39462111
It works. One of my biggest deterrents for even visiting America is tipping.
>>
>>39462158
Chris Clavin molests underage fangirls

11 different girls came forward a week or two ago
>>
>>39462169
Mine is americans
>>
>>39462158
Also, I could do that but I'm on a couple different drugs and also I'm drunk so I just wanna keep it short and sweet so I'm just gonna help the guy out
>>
>>39462186
How underage? Did they consent to it? If a 16 year old willingly fucks an adult then they can't come crying rape a few months later. If he forced himself on them that's a different story though...
>>
>>39462203
This is a feel. Worth throwing the goddamn dollar bills to save on the anxiety
>>
>>39461984
god you're a pussy
>>
>>39462203
Then don't complain about it and resign to the fact that you're just gonna be nice and spend a few extra bucks
>>
>>39462207
Yeah he did it without consent to a lot of girls and then intimidated them with his status in the subculture
>>
>>39461984
>Ghost mice
Cringey as fuck
>>
>>39462186
>11 different girls came forward a week or two ago
they smell blood/$$$. women are all disgusting sociopathic opportunists. it's the perfect scheme as each new one adds more credibility to eachother's story while also grabbing a piece of the victimhood pie for themselves. as long as it doesn't grow to the point of absolute ridiculousness there will be an army of retarded numale cucks to rush to their aid
>>
>>39462042
At the cost of being reminded that you're a beta.
>>
>>39462245
Welp that sux then, still good music. Are they just rape accusations or has anything been proven yet? Cause as >>39462268 points out, false rape accusations do exist

DESU I can't see Chris Clavin as a rapist, he's just too campy and nice. But if he is, whatevs.

How would he even rape a girl anyway? Invite them backstage and just fuck em? Seems unlikely. Most musicians don't just meet with all their fans, the fans would have to somehow get the attention of the celebrity and initiate some sort of meeting
>>
>>39462268
Christ, are they even big enough these days for that to be an incentive?
Folk punk was huge back in 2006 and has been dying a slow death since then.
>>
File: Cool.jpg (83KB, 334x443px) Image search: [Google]
Cool.jpg
83KB, 334x443px
I love when these super lefty dudes turn out to be creeps or get burned by feminism shit. Chris, Louis CK, and Joss. Funny stuff.
>>
>>39462169
good. commies stay out
>>
>>39462305
I read his book. In it he admits to being in to a 14 year old after he was already in his mid 20s

I always thought he was totally gay but I guess he'll fuck whatever which is cool I get it
>>
>>39462312
maybe not $$$ in this case, but women LOVE to be victims. especially if they get to be the victim of someone remotely famous/important.
>>
>>39462314
Dobson and Linkara as well
>>
>>39462334
Just cause he was into a teen doesn't me he's committed any crimes, I haven't seen that he's denied it yet but idk, who knows. Innocent until proven guilty. From what I can see online he is kinda a cunt though.

Ah well, heroes really aren't any better than we are. They're still humans like us, capable of evil.
>>
>>39462314
all men are "creeps" by feminist standards so it is literally inevitable. the entire basis of feminism is shaming men for their natural tendencies while praising women for theirs
>>
>>39462334

I'm 26 and I'd totally bang a 12 year old
>>
>>39462393
When she confronted him, she said he responded "I don't remember that but I believe you."
>>
>>39462351
good point, didn't even think about that.
That whole folk-punk, plan-it-x scene 10 years ago was made up of the proto-SJWs of today.

No wonder Pat the Bunny quit, heard he's actually quite redpilled these days.
>>
>>39462438
>she said he responded
Still no proofz

>>39462442
Pat the Bunny's last album was pretty SJW wasn't it? I think he got off of drugs or some shit which inspired him to quote but honestly I can't be assed to do any research
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.